Full moon candle wax reading

Hello,

Sorry I deleted my other post on the same topic by mistake! I wanted to add three photos of the candle and they way it started flowing but apparently new users can only post one photo so I just added the picture how the wax solidified in the end for this reason. The rest of the photos I’m posting in a reply to this post…

I was wondering if anyone can give me any input… I have gotten someone information on the internet about candle wax reading and what it could mean. It would be great if someone here that is familiar with wax readings can give me an insight on they think about it :slight_smile:

I did a spell for the full moon (lunar eclipse). I was a bit confused as this has never happened to my candles before. Usually it’s a clean burn and if I’m using more than one candle, they burn down at more or less the same time…

So, I used two candles in the same setting. One was for myself to help me overcome some problems I am facing, the other (the one with the flow) was targeted towards someone for love purposes. I did exhaust a lot of energy into this spell, as soon as I finished and said “it is done and it is mine” there was one drip from the candle I used for my love situation (at this time both candles were the same height, the one for love was actually a bit taller) the rest followed.

Please note:

• on the picture I have marked F (front), L (left), B (back) and R (right). So you understand better where I was sitting.
  • both candles were the same size, so would normally have the same burning time.
  • I always finish my spell and leave the candles to extinguish naturally
  • After I had finished the spell (both still the same size, burning at the same time). I started doing other things in the room while they were burning, and after a while I looked back, I saw one of the candles (the one targeted towards my POI) was burning really fast but leaving a flow of wax at the front and moving clockwise towards the left.
  • After checking again I saw the candle had burned even faster leaving a bigger flow of wax turning towards the left.
  • Last photo is when the candle had gone out and solidified.
  • The other candle burned at a fast rate as well but slower than the other, had a clean burn (sign of a perfectly executed spell and wish fulfillment). While both candles burnt fast, the one for love burnt at an accelerated speed leaving behind the flow of wax as seen.

I know an accelerated burn means I will get my desired results but they won’t last long. Also wax flow turning clockwise towards the left means the past is a factor of hinderance, but since it’s clockwise it’s positive ? And probably means the past is being overcome, but I’m not certain.

These were my thoughts and what I felt when I tried to read the wax…

Please let me know what your take is and if I’m correct about my view?

Thank you and looking forward to hearing what you guys think :slight_smile:

This was after BOTH the candles had burnt down.

Sorry for uploading the photos separately, I wasn’t allowed to put them all in one post!