Nightside's Journal

So I had a dream but cannot recall the detail it was not particularly violent mysterious or horrifying it was a bit illogical or hard to follow which is why when trying to recall the dream detail trying to understand the logic of it made me lose all the detail

1 Like

Have slept most of the day, sore throat and cough seem to be fading.
Ate the most I have in a month at the hospital yesterday.
Drew card XV The Devil this morning. XII Hanged Man was at bottom of deck. Hmm 
 patterns.
3, 12 and 15 come up frequently.
Creative Power, Reversal, Material Bondage.
I see it but its fuzzy. Reversing Material Bondage through Creative Power.
Did morning LBRP, missed MP due to falling asleep (took all meds before LBRP, so seroquel and ability had kicked in by the point of finishing the QC/LBRP/QC. Need to do MP immediately.
In fact, doing nightly LBRP and MP now.
Also listened to enn and have been sleeping with sigil and or talisman.
Completed QC/LBRP/QC and MP.

1 Like

If you’re sick bud don’t worry about your ritual work. It’ll be there when you’ve recovered.

1 Like

Right on. I do need to work on the willpower exercise and offer a couple readings for Ipos.
I think it is interesting that sometimes a pendulum works, sometimes it doesn’t. I have noticed a pull though.
Examples:
Works best with guessing minor less than or greater than 5.
Has a pull when scanning the trumps left to right, and guessing on that card is reliable for the trump it was hanging on.
Eye twitches, or fingertip feeling. These are most reliable.

1 Like

Card - Will exercise.
24 incorrect on <=5 or >5, however I did feel I willed a card to come up after a string of failures. I dont remember the card, but remember I willed it to be < or >.

Five correct on guess the trump, 35 incorrect.
Still I press on.

40 incorrect on guess minor major court.
Calling it a wrap until wakeup time.

1 Like

Slept again, good sound sleep. Had a dream where I was instructing people too run from Castle tower 2 to another dreamscape (undetermined). N other detail recalled.
A full to waning moon currently, have not checked the astrology sites.
My dream detail from a month ago that had a geometry method to it, now has caught my attention in astrology: The Vertex.

1 Like

Performed LBRP, will perform MP in a bit as a friend is stopping by at some point soon.
Will take notes and practice cards.

1 Like

Helped a fellow BALG’er out on a pendulum question, using tarot and the pendulum, in the name of and for the glory of Prince Ipos.
Hail Ipos!
Reshuffled all three stacks (minors, courts, majors) for tarot draw and exercises.
Will do major key meditation pull, then minors exercise, then the trump exercise, then m-c-m exercise.
Then will do a past-present-future draw.
Did Middle Pillar exercise a few moments ago, with fourfold breathing and three repetitions of each sphere, trying to visualize the spheres and fit the name into exhale with an evenly patched inhale. Had Lapis and Quarts in my left, and tourmaline and shungite in my right hand. Since Im left handed Id give this a try, seeing yellow sunspots now, feel centered and energized.
Now to incorporate Will, The Bornless Ritual, and the Voice of Thunder into this all.

1 Like

25 incorrect on less than greater than. <50%, need to practice more using pendulum.

Major meditation for the day: XIX The Sun. Sol. New life, safety, comfort, healing, zest for life, growth.

Moving onto guess the trump, using a pendulum and court card decks above the card stacks.

Yep, when I was first evoking, I had no clue.
Especially those times without even a single LBRP to clear the space and make a circle.
I think I will use my martial arts belts as a circle, and the LBRP done within there.
My eldest niece came down positive for C19. Will have to do a healing for her. Non demonic, as Im not sure she would jive with that. I think just simple candle magic novena for her.

32 incorrect on guess the trump. Moving on to MCM.

1 Like

39 incorrect on MCM = 50% correct exactly.

Moving onto memorization of the Bornless Ritual, using the VoT.

1 Like

Did nightly LBRP and MP.
Did Psi ball exercise.

After this going to listen to Ipos’s enn while meditating on seal.

1 Like

That One Step Beyond documentary on ESP was fascinating.

Listened to with headphones and chanted silently to Ipos enn.

Listening to this after thinking about a post on predatory immersion/subjective synthesis, now I understand, and yes, before I talk, I should read a book!

1 Like

No other dream detail recall other than this:
It centered around a drag race, and subsequently, a hospital.

Im not a automobile nut nor a drag racer, so not sure where that came from.

1 Like

Just to be clear, in my tarot exercises, I am brutally and thoroughly honest.
However, it is a learning period for me and a growth and learning curve for me, so expect my results to vary.
However, a spirit that I am working with is well known for divination mastery.
Also, the techniques and methods that I use to test my intuition with the cards, is also trial and error so expect those results to vary. What I can say, is that certain exercises are better with a pendulum and certain exercises are better with intuition and fingertip touch.

2 Likes

Got paid today,
Walked from place to place, tried to get tealights at a different store. Cannot find them.
So, did find patchouli and sandalwood incense.
Consider two petitions and a novena successful. As well as preparation to evoke. I think the rewards are still coming around.
Also got lavender soap and other scented body wash-shampoo.

Probably going to brave the dark winter wind to get cat treats for someone who is at the moment snoring.

Also gave doctors note and explained to manager what occurred this weekend was an also unexpected but also concerning set of symptoms that were more serious than last weekend, but could not get an appointment that week.

Have two other jobs in the works, one high level, one low level. I already have a low level job so not terribly concerned, but would save me a bunch of time and bullshit.

Other than that, cold chillin on my last day off til Monday.

1 Like

Listening to the Invocation of Thoth, as I work Guess That Trump.
I’ve found a key – elemental symbols flashed in order eyes shut, and wait to receive the symbol, or as you flash the elemental symbol, you mat get a brain sensation, follow those.

1 Like

Card Exercise One: <5 >5
20 incorrect, using Voice of Thunder. 50%

Card Exercise - name that trump
Pendulum not great for this. Thinking elemental symbols pointing at each court stack and then resting finger on draw card, seeing symbols in head and wait for symbol.27 incorrect.
Will repeat using the new method.
26 incorrect.

Major Court Minor (MCM)
Saving til tomorrow as I have to work tomorrow morning and have been up nearly 24 hours and drowsy.

1 Like
1 Like

Posted a decent healing ritual post that caught the attention of a few guys up the ladder from me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No Dream recalled despite seal under pillow and water.
Drew IX The Hermit as card for the day.

1 Like