Nightside's Journal

Psychicism testing

Awoke at 3 a.m., had no dream recall, and could not sleep, so after some coffee and some low activity such as tarot, I decided to do a psychics test using the four suits of minors and aces. 25% accuracy in a pattern of fire earth air water incorrect_pile.

Tried a variety of methods, by guessing, found out that is not the way, my fingertips hovering above the pile or touching flat the pile would mean I would have to know the element of a given finger and feel a twitch, tactile hallucination or the like.

Believe it or not, a number of coughs spontaneously helped through the ordered stacks for accuracy.

A different method on Psychic testing

Nineteen incorrect on psychics testing, by <5, >5, method.
Eyes closed or open, I let each eye to indicate the correct answer. This is 50% accuracy.

Tarot card for the day and Slpit Hexagram Spread for yesterday

CftD: XV The Devil. Capricorn.
SHS:
Greater Spiritual Influence: XV The Devil. Capricorn, Material Bondage.
Lesser Spiritual Influence: II High Priestess. Luna. Repetition, Duplication, Subconsciousness.
Spiritual Advice: I The Magician. Mercury. Beginning, skill, occult wisdom, tact.
Unconscious Desires: XI Justice. Libra. Equilibrium, balance.
Conscious Desires: XVII The Star. Aquarius. Meditation, spiritual alchemy, nature revealing itself.
Practical Advice: VI The Lovers. Gemini.
Final Outcome: IX The Hermit. Virgo.
Top of Deck: VIII Sterength. Leo.

Tarot - Todays card for the day.

XXI The World. Saturn, elemental Earth.
Bottom of Deck: XV The Devil.

1 Like

Adorations

Full cycle of Liber Resh Vel Helios done as well as morning adoration.
Adoration for the Lord of the Universe morning done.
Qabalistic Cross, LRP Earth banishing and QC done. MP shortly.

Workings

Diary updated.
Working on questions for an upcoming evocation as well as a next Novena candle ritual and spell.

Astro info for the day 1st Quarter waxing moon. Full moon on 17th.

Whew. Glad I checked with someone to avoid messing up on the expected working. All about Focus and full immersion. Next workings are being worked on (two total at this time). Talismans charged with intent.

My mind, I swear. Off work and headed home to write the Novena ritual and figure out what I need for supplies. Petition is already written. Seal already drawn in green ink. Doing full immersion. Talismans created and will consecrate both of them.

It’s possible some people will continue to hate on me, to mess with me. They have nothing to do with me, and I will keep that in mind, that there is a projection of some kind of insecurity. Whether they are a Gandalf or not. This fundamental fact has actually made me happier as a person, especially since I can admit I’ve done the same. But I’m trying.

Did adorations, full cycle up to Midnight LRVH.
QC/LRP/QC Earth banishing done.
Working on the novena ritual, while listening to an enn chant.
After those are completed, some intuition work with the minor deck and the Prince Ipos talisman nearby.
Then Middle Pillar and fall asleep to enn chant with sigils under pillow, and journal and pen next to me.

Psychicsm/Divination:
A-10 of each suit, eyes open, 19 out of 40 incorrect. Slight improvement. Seeing more yellow sunspots lately.

Rituals done

Qaballistic Cross/Lesser Ritual of Pentagram(EB)/Qaballistic Cross
With QC, I fully try to imagine myself as a cross of light and Tau cross at the end, but found energy work in this, pulling down from ether, pushing down to malkuth, and playing yo yo with the energy, until hands clasped, fingers interlaced, and pulled down into the heart. Made my head light up.
Whispered it all. Completed three circles during and after LRP.
Middle Pillar done. Sat in Emperor god form, and imagined the spheres of light, whispered vibration, built up so much energy with controlled breathing that was woozy for a few seconds afterward. Head is still lit.

Taro

Drew XVI, The Blasted Tower.
Mars. An awakening. Conquest, toppling of power or status quo. War, calamity, ruin. Creation of a new power or authority.
Power of the tongue, mouth, throat and speech. Refraining from speech, or an utterance.

Astro

Sun Capricorn
Luna Aries
Mercury Aquarius
Venus Capricorn R
Mars Sagittarius
Jupiter Pisces
Saturn Aquarius
Pluto Capricorn
Neptune Pisces
Uranus Taurus R
S Node Taurus R
N Node Gemini R
Lilith Gemini
Chiron Aries

The current hour is between the Sun and Venus.

1 Like

My only rant for the day

Is not only being ill this morning, but apparently fine by tomorrow, which is bad enough; but searching through tomes of protection magic I cannot find adequate recipes for what Im looking for in terms of incense and oils.
Also was concerned a dressed candle I lit (naturally linen scented) dressed with sandalwood and cinnamon I kept envisioning it becoming a flame thrower, so after calming myself of an unlikely event, snuffed it. WTF?
Not to mention still waiting on the time of opportunity where I can reclaim a temple that is adequately if to bountifully stocked.
Perhaps I need to be real with myself, drop any insecurity of stepping out of my comfort zone, to move up in income and dignity. Which is what we all want.
What blows my mind is why someone would consider me a threat to them in any way, given the wealth of the world. But sometimes enough is not enough for some.

QC/LBRP/QC, MP Completed.

My attitude on bosses, or Kings for that matter, particularly Belial has changed since I watched, particularly the end of, this movie.

Not an opinion on this movie, but, simply a mental note I had to convey, if my memory continues to decline, that I never imagined or realized such elaborate detail within Hoodoo and Voodoo.

1 Like

Fire, Earth, Air, Water in stacks; King queen Knight and page on top; seal and talisman under shuffled and piled deck; discard to the right. 75% success by intuition and energy.

Second divination method with minors, <5 or >5; first real use of two pendulums, one I now favor more than the cufflink. 50% approx success (21 incorrect, but discard the first pendulum by half that. Both were charged. It seems it needs to know if ye is <5 or >5, pointed that out and more success. Talisman and seal underneath stack that was shuffled and cut and charged.

1 Like

TMW you never thought you’d be researching Hoodoo or Voodoo, in the name of incense. Interesting stuff.

Going to start buying pantry supplies and create some bases for oils. Have coffee filters, so will just need containers, and used preroll containers are not a terrify great but not a horribly bad idea either, even with what I have on me right now could set me up better.

Happy that I’ve had a successful petition :slight_smile:
Looking forward to the next petition. Really looking forward to that.

Keeping a dream diary offline.

Have several Novena ideas in mind, so need to do shopping today.
Not sure why my region has a candle shortage, but so be it. Even one dressed objective candle and enough intent could do the trick. A logical, layered working however through a series of solid rituals. Get A Job did the trick, and that was slightly improvised, but a solid ritual done, not to blow myself talking about it, but glad I’ve seen magical success.

I may not be in the same league as others, but seeing mortuary work personally, age is not guaranteed. So, making the best use of my time everyday to also combat laziness and procrastination.
Need to set my sights higher than where Im at, in whatever field I so choose that I meet minimum requirements or more. I know I can do better.
But, crawling before walking.

Just glancing at my drawn card today, III Empress, shows me the full five senses run from a waterfall, the harvest is ripe, the pineal tree is alive, passion and purity and creativity on color, twelve stars and necklace of seven planets indicate she sits on the bircher tree, between bimah, the seventh planet, and chokmah, assigned to the twelve stars (zodiac?), where the only other named planets are the last two in the supernal triad, and death. Pluto, Neptune, Uranus.

1 Like

Awesome, so the spirits heard you

3 Likes

Yes bravo with your recent breakthrough. I’m proud of you bro. Keep it coming.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think back to the years where my sister urged me not to listen to punk or metal, because it did make me adopt a different attitude, without the drugs though.

So, perhaps listen to other music, even old new wave music, which is generally happy.

I think back through failed relationships, my need to just ignore women in my life or on my job, unless they’re talking to me and being helpful. I just dont want to deal with the crap anymore, I can’t build someone else up while Im trying to repair myself.
And my status quo for it? Not entirely attractive. Yet.

Get in shape. Get the basics, vision, dental, medical taken care of. Have a good job and some decent savings, and drama out of my life.

But, self love first, perhaps invisibility to the gossips and haters. Like I dont exist near them unless I need to be. Self love. Loving myself for my self. Not to be narcissistic.

Perhaps do small things for myself.

Hmm. Food for thought in the future one way or the other.

I do need to make more bread though, and to have all my financial crap sorted out and dealt with once and for all.

To get a drivers license again. More job capability.

Perhaps move somewhere else. When it can be afforded. Perhaps New Orleans.

1 Like

No sleep except for a few hours, slept with Bime seal under pillow, listed to the enn before sleeping and after waking.

Drew XV The Devil

Did what I considered a successful petition ritual.
After time for the offering and the candle to burn out, ended the ritual and left what I consider numbers and symbols left on the altar should the spirit want to get a better idea of what I’m aiming for.
Did QC-LBRP-QC
Put away temple supplies, went to take trash out and smoke a cigar.

Three cards …
Five of Cups
Two of Cups
King of Pentacles

Now to take care of errands.

So … day in review

Had little to no sleep, but with full immersion trying to occur, had been listening to enns all week for a certain high ranking spirit, and had the sigils and talisman under pillow.

Woke up, did tarot one card meditation draw: XV The Devil

Did LBRP and Middle Pillar, with Cabalistic Cross before and after the LBRP.

Had a petition ritual that was successful, and accepted.

We will see what the future brings, today I had $50 given to me that was from my Dad for cat litter and cat food. I understand I need to stand on my own two feet financially from this day forward. Need to get my financial house in order.

Drew three card draw for past present future: 5 Cups 2 Cups King of Pentacles.

Went to store and got litter and cat food. Took bus home to avoid walking in the cold wind that I did to get to the store as I had just missed the bus.

Cooked dinner and ate for first time in three days, Feel fine, but was dehydrated over the weekend.

Cat was acting a bit creeped out, did another LBRP to clear the air, she relaxed and just got up from sleeping on my lap. Will do nightly LBRP and Middle Pillar an hour before retiring, and consider my patron per my photo, and prepare questions for the Prince.

Orobas’ Holy Days approaching, should check the other three as well.

Also keeping Foras on my mind after he was one of the first to approach someone for me, and had apparently been watching and concerned. Will keep looking into stones and herbs.

President Foras and Knight Furcas were my first petitions I believe. Will have to check, but I know they were two of the first I opted to get assistance with Clairvoyance/Clairaudience.

Watching an episode on One Step Beyond.

A side thought on the day

On the bus back home, I sat opposite two homeless men, from different directions. They looked worn and tired. I dont blame them, its no easy life at all. I had compassion to the point of considering a Novena for the homeless, to uplift, encourage and strengthen them.
The question … should my personal Novenas come first (after a housing one as it is a survival need) before ones done for others …
Another question … Am I currently strong enough to do this (not in terms of competence, but just basic survival level).

Back to planning a Novena ritual, do the LBRP and Middle Pillar before bed. Must be rested and up early tomorrow. Then listen to an enn for someone I plan to talk with soon. And have questions at the ready.

Hopefully will have better dream recall. Pot is out of my life now, or at least kept to a bare minimum. So that should eventually help.

I think I will switch primarily to herbal teas but still have coffee around for a relaxing cup from being out in the cold.

Not sure my interview went well today. Thank you God for reminding me I used to have other skills that made me great money until someone yanked the rug out from under my career. I really should concentrate on baneful magic at this point.

Got up at 3am for some ungodly reason.
Made coffee, the last of it.
Went to my interview.
Today was not a good day, even though I thought I interviewed well with difficult questions.
Past that it went downhill, to my getting to work an hour early in the cold to find I had the day off.
On the upside, I did find a cool pine stick to fashion into a wand. Maybe I like wands.
Did a pentagram ritual on a virus.
Will do evening LRP/MP later.
Im in a bad mood so any positive ritual would’ve been a failure. Im not aiming for failure. So, did a banishing ritual instead. More in line with the energy.

Ohh, I did find oils and spices and herbs bulk galore at a local food coop.
Now to get money to pay bills and buy stuff.