Nightside's Journal

Another call off due to being sick, and on top of that I can walk to work, but its windy and snowing as well.
So may have to look for a new job ASAP. Lets hope its one I enjoy working at, even in stressful times, and pays well.

And with that, something new to me at least …

It appears times is and is not on my side, only if I make it so.
Today I have a day off, so going to manage my time well.

Parallel activity long enough until it can be done in a day on its own as a series of tasks.
Simply overwhelmed in mundane life. So I need to make it easier for me, yet with not all detail known.

Went into meditation, instant trance.
This was odd in its own right.
What you need to do as a black magician is be part of a hive mind, a thought form, an egregore. This way you become more powerful in a shorter amount of time. What is magick, what are the ingredients I need, what do each of the ingredients do, how do these turn reality in my favor, etc. These are the questions you should have been asking.
Out of trance. Channeled?

My thought pushed the veil up to raise the sun, and willed the sun to rise shortly. Im hoping this will occur.

My thoughts are on exercises that need to be done to grow and develop skills, but DoM has not been fullly worked through.

The sun is rising, Unless it suddenly goes in reverse, my magic and my will was successful.

Glorious Sol,

As you rise, let us drop our fears and probe ourselves.
As you midcourse, let us inspect and know ourselves.
As you set, let us dare to act as we assert ourselves.
As you are silent, let us be too, and to will to be ourselves.

Thanks be to the Sun!

Slept most of the day out of human need. Up and awake, and about to go to ritual. Listening to youtube video on DoM.

Links
Demons of Magic Beginners Guide

Now some learning in the background while I nail down a few things.

Three days agoi:
Shuffles cards “Lord Lucifer, I ask you to lay your hands invisibly upon these consecrated cards of art, to deliver a true and faithful message from the question I seek”
(What should I look for in a job near to me)

Significator - Four of Wands
You will recognize when goals are unattainable and expectations too high, so that you can let them go. Vassago, Malphas.
Covers - Ace of Swords
Root of the Powers of Air
You find an opportunity to clarify hitherto undefined desires and Fears and to improve your quality of life.
Crosses - Six of Pentacles
Concentrate in creating added value for all those involved. That’s a great deal better than spending your time patching up their deficiencies. Marvas, Focalor.
Crowns - Ace of Wands
Each card of the Wands is an invitation and call to do something actively or to let something happen. You will find the answer in the doing.
Beneath - Six of Cups
You expand the horizons of your understanding. Today you have more alternatives at your disposal than you did as a child. Aim, Oriax
Behind - VIII Strength. Leo.
The key to potency is the recognition and reconciliation of strengths and weaknesses.
Before - Page of Swords
This card points the way to innovation and unconventional experimental thinking. And it warns against gullibility and ignorance. You gain mastery over the sword!
Querent - King of Swords
This card describes strong mental forces l, energies in the realms of the mind, knowledge, and conscience, which either emanate from you and/or which others try to bring to bear on you.
Environment - Eight of Swords
Unsuitable convictions are fetters, appropriate ones can liberate and strengthen.
Hopes and Fears - Page of Cups
New insights. With empathy, meditation and understanding you can recognize your own path – that way you can be a help to yourself and to others.
Final Outcome - Eight of Wands
Reckon with changes on many levels, but also with an increased exchange if energy that makes many things easier and some things possible.
ToD - Nine of Pentacles
There is much in the world that is completely indifferent to who we are, and by no means do we always find a living welcome. And our response is fed from our own bounteous store of live, fruitfulness and beauty!
BoD - III Empress
For your well-being: Invent rules that are good for you and stick to them!

Tonight:
0 The Fool (Elemental Air) acting through the Page of Swords (Air of Air) upon Two of Swords (Luna in Libra).
Duke Sallos, Prince Orobas, Yezalel, Mebahel.

You found all this from a Tik Tok link?

VK Jehannums page. One of his blogs I think.

1 Like

Both Gomory and Ustrina can cure one of anxiety and other brain issues, who knew?

At work and a little anxious due to being comfortably numb in break. Thought if the archangel cross frim DiM, but can’t recall exactly. Will skip into the bathroom and do a lrp.

Writing down angelic mantras while listening to Naberius and Paimon enn chants from Satania (VK I believe) off youtube:

King Paimon · Enn Meditation Chant [Also Paymon] (1 Hour)

Have recorded the fourteen Angelic Mantras by @DarkestKnight … about to record Angelic Words of Power as well physically as per the Angelic Mantras.

Tarot daily 3 draw:

Major Meditation: XVI The Tower. Mars. Samuel->AArabZaraq or Hod-> Netzach. Sudden ruin, catastrophe, unexpected danger or calamity.

Court Card Meditation: Knight of Swords. Air of Air, R of EXARP.
In full course, as if scattering his enemies. Sudden swift force.

Minor Meditation: 3 of Swords
King Purson, Duchess Gremory
Harayel, Hoqmaya
Binah of Yetzirah. Discord, sadness. Heartbreak, but heart fastened together.

Tarot Contemplation Ritual
IV Emperor - Sight, Order. Aries (Mars). Brain/Head. Heh, Window.

Writing down angelic mantras, have to leave for work soon to put truck order away and do prep before store opening, then come home and do DoM Ritual One for at least four petitions tonight.
Four per day until caught up. Add King Purson and Duchess Gremory tonight to Ritual One. Use Heh-Hah-Ree chant as well during period between offering and license to depart.

Today was in fact a very Martian day.

Home, listening to Ozzy/Motorhead, had pizza, hot chocolate and smoke and smokes. Kitty is happy, so am I.

Still, received sort of a slap in the face from my job, which a corporation took over. Same pirate while everybody else jumped.

So, I have until the 26th to see. And my petition to Bune isn’t seeming to have taken effect. I have no idea why what I consider a small amount of cash to manifest (10 months back rent).

Decisions decisions.

Okay. I think I … like any armchair mage … would consider at this point of cutting losses and seeking alternative methods, all of which at this point are and will be mundane. In short, Bune and I didn’t work. I, Spiritual Helen Keller, have no rational answer why.
So…

1. Mundane search for mundane job for mundane pay
  2. Get all paperwork in order
  3. Consider becoming an atheist
  4. Continue the work, one in 71 must have some pocket change they won’t mind imparting unto me.
  5. Go back to school just at this point to know Im covering all obvious bases.
  6. Expect nothing and not be disappointed, per LeVey.

God Was Never On Your Side by Motorhead

Sympathy For The Devil by Motorhead

A Tarot Reading - General - Split Hexagram Spread
Greater Spiritual Influence - VIII Strength
Lesser Spiritual Influence - XX Judgement
Spiritual Advice: VI The Lovers
Unconscious Desires: V The Hierophant
Conscious Desires - II The High Priestess
Practical Advice: XIX The Sun
Final Outcome: The Tower

ToD: XXI The World
BoD: III The Empress

Will have to mull over the interpretation.

From Luciferian Goetia

CIMEJES

Cimejes/Cimeies/Kimaris is the Sixty-sixth Spirit. He is a powerful Marquis who appears in the form of a Warrior who rides upon a large Black Horse. This spirit rules over all spirit who are haunters of Africa, and Governs 20 Legions of Infernal Spirits. Cimejes teaches grammar, logic and is a divinatory spirit who reveals hidden treasures of subconscious knowledge within the self.

FORNEUS

Forneus is a marquis who appears as a sea monster/dragon. This Leviathan-form is a bringer of wisdom that teaches and inspires the comprehension of the languages of old. Forneus is also one who heals arguments and reconciles foes. He governs 29 legions of spirits, who are partly the Order of Thrones and Angels. One may invoke Forneus as a bestial and serpentine force of self-awareness, that one may delve the depths of the subconscious to work through the familiar of the self, thus a guide to the HGA/Angelic Familiar.

From Demons of Magic

1. FORNEUS

Forneus can be pronounced as FOR-NAYUSS or FOE-RAHN_EE_USS.

The Powers of Forneus

To make enemies see the best in you.

To cause others to see you in a good light, despite words and actions that would otherwise offend them.

To obtain fame or recognition for your creative work.

To stand out from the crowd and be seen as honorable and powerful.

The Evocation Keys of Forneus

Forneus is associated with the sound of distant ocean waves, and the smell of rotting fish and seaweed. There is a dull white color and texture, like white cloth that has grown old and stained. There is a taste of salt.

The Conjuration of Forneus

The Shem Angel: Omael (AWE-MUH-ELL)

Invocation Psalm 7:17

AWE-DEH AH-DOH-NIGH

KUH-TZEED-KAW

VAH-AH-ZAHM-RAH

SHEM AH-DOH-NIGH EH-LEE-ON

The Angelic Emissaries

Ashefiel (ASH-EFF-EE-YELL)

Venadiel (VEH-NAH-EH-DEE-YELL)

Memael (MEM-AH-YELL)

66. CIMERIES

Cimeries can be pronounced as KIM-AIR-EASE or KIM-AHR-EE-ESS.

The Powers of Cimeries

To appear strong and charming, to command the respect of all who encounter you.

To illuminate and remove subconscious fears that weaken you.

To find lost objects.

The Evocation keys of Cimeries

Cimeries is associated with a shimmering black, like dim moonlight on water. There is a smell like hot desert air and a texture like drying clay.

The Conjuration of Cimeries

The Shem Angel: Menakel (MEN-AH-KELL)

Invocation Psalm 87:2

AWE-HAYV AH-DOH-NIGH

SHAH-AH-RAY TZEE-EE-AWN

MEE-KAHL MEESH-KEH-NAUGHT

YAH-AH-KAWV

The Angelic Emissaries

Mechiel (MEH-CHEE-YELL)

Nateriel (NAT-EH-REE-YELL)

Kedoshiel (KEH-DAW-SHE-YELL)

In a moment of magickal despair again, the only thing to do is to pull up the bootstraps and dust your ass off.

What’s going on Fuego?