Nightside's Journal

Finally my paper journal is completely back written, so all daily entries are there, blank or not. So now I get to compare my journals to the paper day, and fill in the blanks.

Then, moving forward, the next day is templated either the night before or that morning, beginning with dreams in case of morning, which provides a sense or order in ones life and magic, and time management.

May be bare, but it’s today’s template.

I guess my first goal is organization of my life.

1. Keep my job and do well, however, take a weed break for a few months, drink lots of water as I walk a lot.
  2. Keep my weight down and quit smoking tobacco.
  3. Keep my bills straight and on time. Save as much as possible.
  4. Get all paper and legal affairs in order and contact attorney.
  5. Get my room and bedding and clothes clean, and get to the laundromat weekly.
  6. Organize my room. Buy storage furniture.
  7. Keep on spiritual practices, and journal and meditate.
    Doing this daily, weekly, monthly as need arises, but try to stick to this.

The next goal would be a better job in an office, or not manufacturing nor labor nor cleaning.

1. Be clean and stay clean.
  2. Be well dressed and groomed always. Backpack permitted.
  3. Daily repetitive study and testing of job requirements.
  4. Learn something new and emphasize in future interviews.
  5. Stand out from among the crowd.
  6. Revise resume.
  7. Stick to well known employers directly or well known and experienced staffing firms that pay weekly.

Several.

1. Organization of my life, health and finances.
  2. Get a better job in an office setting.
  3. Be a competent active magician.
  4. Get and stay healed and guarded.
  5. Get any Bachelors degree within two years and a masters within three years after that.
  6. Get material things - driver license, car, home, business.
  7. Suffer the least when I pass on to the other side.
1 Like

Uploading: 16345502419542225406620873108111.jpg…

1 Like

How do I connect with the Fae?

Celtic Cross Spread

Significator: 0 The Fool (Elemental Air)
Covers: 2 of Swords (Duke Sallos, Prince Orobas)
Crosses: XI Justice (Libra)
Crowns: King of Cups (Fire of Water)
Beneath: Knight of Wands (Air of Fire)
Behind: 8 of Cups (Furfur, Seere)
Before: 7 of Wands (Eligos, Balam)
Querent: Tower (Mars)
Environment: Knight of Pentacles (Air of Earth)
Hopes and Fears: 3 of Swords (King Purson, Duchess Gremory)
Final Outcome: 7 of Swords (Gaap, Decarabia)

Top of Deck: 5 of Wands (King Beleth, Crocell)
Bottom of Deck: Queen of Swords (Water of Air)

Huh.

Evening journal entries complete

1 Like

Template for tomorrows journal entry ready. Many visualizations today compared to other days, need to make today a daily habit. Even in darkness we can command light to be created and changed.

Will be going to Michaels and Dollar Tree tomorrow to get supplies, one of which added will be wood chips for making a set of runes, and a small colored bag for each of the five sets of runes. Add to that a pentacle and a couple of dowels for wands, then the halloween store for a staff and chalice. Dollar Tree - Notebooks, snacks for offerings, knife from kitchen supplies for temporary athame/dagger.

1 Like

Morning and afternoon adorations done, Air invoking pentagram done.

Evening adorations done.

Just realized that in the Shemphamphoresh document I have, it lists at the end angels that operate per the date, so was going to look it up and invoke the angels and goats that day, as the effect should be immediate.

On the why isn’t my magic working, should look at a current transits chart to see which planets are in Retrograde. Uranus is in Retrograde, as are the North and South Nodes, Neptune and Chiron. Then we also have the issue of the placements of the planets and any aspects such as opposition, square or trine are involved.

1 Like

No work today. Reading Demons of Magick.

3 Likes
1 Like

Good Luck Fuego! May you have more success with modern magickal texts then old.

1 Like

Still writing in paper journals, switching focus to taking care of immediate need, through Demons of Magick. Concentrating on defining magical goals.

Thank you. @MagickalStudent569

Lemmy. Glad I got to see him live for the first time, two months before he died of cancer. The very same concert where I saw Heaven and He’ll live two months before Dio died.

Okay. Astrology. I see currently we have North Node and Lilith in Gemini, Uranus in Taurus, Moon Neptune and Chiron in pisces; then we have mercy sol and Mars in Libra, south node and Venus in Scorpio, Pluto in Capricorn, saturn and Jupiter in Aquarius.
It would be interesting to see by Sagittarius that all planets are grouped respectfully in Gemini and Aquarius, and what that died energy wise.

1 Like