Nightside's Journal

Did approx 3 min 4/4 Airy Grounding.
Studying wards and shields and basic energy patterns.

Now I understand the terms. Did grounding, centering and shielding. Wards still appear the same as a shield to me however.

Thirsday (Jupiter), Jun 10, 2021

Dreams: None recalled

Physical Notes: Finally got good sleep, Depression low, anxiety high. Mood medium.

Mental Notes: Emotional thought mood, bought a tarot deck. Occurred to me i still had invoked air and water, and a protective shield.

Synchronicities: Unexpected good fortune

Psychic Exercises: Shield, yellow and blue energy balls. Must meditate. Aaery ward.

Layered Spell: NOT STARTED

Enchantments: NOT STARTED

Servitors: NOT STARTED

Egregore: NOT STARTED

Scans: NONE Today

Object Sensing exercises - NONE Today

Evocations - NONE.

Meditations:
Astral Temple - NOT DONE
Core Shamanism - Studying
Breathing - DONE. 4-4 count.
Tree merging/grounding - NOT DONE

Seven Day Mental Thought Control Challenge - STARTED Day One
Location - Home. Bedroom
Environment: Bedroom - just concentrating on breath and journal.
Posture:L shaped, legs/feet folded over each pother, s;ight lurch forward, first/second fingers over right nostril, left fingers pointed toward each other to touch.
Time: 3 minutes.
Distractions: Fan, aum
Breathing: in silent out silent, 2 fold count. STARTED.
“The moment is now”
“Let the Theoricus practice the moon breath, with AUM as the keyword in breath”
Its exceptionally hard to breathe that way.

Visualizations - Flaming pentagam and angels called, the star of david atop, the bright light beams and points in the QC.
Rituals- None, meditayed on keys 0 2 and 5.
Tarot Reading (past present future) significator:
11, 4. 2, 0
Or
0 2 4 11 (intended reading)
Wards- Aaery
Shields - Bubble
Groundings - Mindfulness of breath, in the now

Readings: Tarot. BALG. My notes and journals. Therapy journal and handouts. Golden Dawn (Regardie); books on Shamanism.

Friday (Venus), Jun 11, 2021

Physical Notes: Finally got good sleep, Depression low, anxiety high. Mood medium. Job interview nailed.

Mental Notes: Emotional thought mood, bought a tarot deck. Occurred to me i still had invoked air and water, and a protective shield. Drug test concerns me. I know absolutely nothing about magic Ive come to realize. A lot more written in notebook, emphasizing yet again what I want my best self to be, and mundane routes to fill that. Then spiritual heavy lifting can actually do things.

Psychic Exercises: Shield, yellow and blue energy balls. Must meditate. Aaery ward.

Layered Spell: NOT STARTED

Evocations - NONE.

Meditations:
Astral Temple - NOT DONE

Location - Home. Bedroom
Posture:L shaped, legs/feet folded over each pother, s;ight lurch forward, first/second fingers over right nostril, left fingers pointed toward each other to touch.
Time: 5 minutes.

Visualizations - Flaming pentagam and angels called, the star of david atop, the bright light beams and points in the QC.
Rituals- None

Wards- Aaery
Shields - Bubble

Tarot reading - What sort of woman will I attract?
Celtic Cross
1- Star
2- Page of Swords
3- High Priestess
4- Queen of Cups
5- King of Pentacles
6- The Sun
7- Chariot
8- 3 Wands
9- Justice
0- Wheel of Fortune
Observer: King of Swords
Will mull this over
Readings: Tarot. BALG. My notes and journals. Therapy journal and handouts. Golden Dawn (Regardie); Beginning Luciferian Magic, Modern Magick, Encyclopedia of Spells, and a few others

I see your struggling with dream recall🤔

Have you tried a dream recall ritual or altering your sleep wake pattern by 10 minute intervals and adding a wake up point between 3-5am over a period of 2 weeks.

Yes it temporarily interrupts your sleep cycle however it might help :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Saturday (Saturn), Jun 12, 2021

Dreamwork: Suggestion from @anon35721968 : a dream recall ritual or altering your sleep wake pattern by 10 minute intervals and adding a wake up point between 3-5am over a period of 2 weeks.
Dreamwalking: NOT STARTED

Physical Notes: Finally got good sleep, Depression low, anxiety high. Mood medium. Job interview nailed.

Mental Notes: Need a job or two asap. I know absolutely nothing about magic Ive come to realize. A lot more written in notebook, emphasizing yet again what I want my best self to be, and mundane routes to fill that. Then spiritual heavy lifting can actually do things.

Layered Spell: Examining spellwork

Evocations - NONE.

Meditations:
Astral Temple - NOT DONE

Location - Home. Bedroom
Time: 5 minutes.

Rituals- Examining patterns of movement and words of power in rituals

Wards- Aaery
Shields - Bubble

Tarot reading -

Readings: Tarot. BALG. My notes and journals. Therapy journal and handouts. Golden Dawn (Regardie); Beginning Luciferian Magic, Modern Magick, Encyclopedia of Spells, and a few others

Appreciate it. Glad to know others read this :slight_smile:

Doing Tarot Meditation with reading glasses, Builders of the Adytum/Fraternity of the Hidden Light style, and noticed the following.
Universal Table - Too much inputto process, overwhelming.
0 1 8 15 - Infinity vs pentagram, and could swear there were three keys by waite that jad infinity signs.
To focus and concentrate, to use the serpent force and power of suggestion, is to overcome awareness of material bondage.
0 2 9 16 - Subconscious repitition, Power of Response, this leads to Awakening.

1 8 15
5 12 19
7 14 21
The desired healing square.
Sound, Reversal, Regeneration
Charioteer is aight. Protected. At this stage all alchemy has started shown by transmutation in Temperence as well as possinle HGA. Initiation is complete with universal consciousness.
What is interesting - rmv, to temove pain as abbreviated in english consonants, but hebrew is “And said”, ThSCh is roughly “You Will Save”. AyTB is roughly “And Good”.
1 8 15 - Man Woman Man and Woman.
White garments bely and infinity.
The Magician tames the red lion through the white queen, baphomet could be the untamed lionand chains are there only until they realize they can change it by bending forward. Magician and baphomet use the same hand gestures in law of correspondence.
5 12 19
Sound is key, gold and silver keys. Hearing.
Three tiered crown, three Ys on garments, three crosses three pronged staff. White under blue under red. Hands out and up. In the Hanged Man, hands behind the back, red under blue. The illumination of or from the criwn, the head, and the sun. In The Sun, the child on the white horse has arms outward, embracing or to be picked up, no clothes but a red banner as opposed to tue nude grownup in The World with two magician wands and a blue banner.
The charioteer is proyected. Alchemy underway if not complete. Transmutation and the HGA.

Tarot squares
O
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21

O

1 8 15
2 9 16
3 10 17
4 11 18
5 12 19
6 13 20
7 14 21

Middle way
O
1 8 15
4 11 18
7 14 21

Odds minus 3 sequence
O
1 8 15
5 12 19
7 14 21

Even Sequence
O
2 9 16
4 11 18
6 13 20
Notes taken on these.
By Spiritual Law or Sense
Researching

Many tarot spreads, still taking it in. Up, took 1/4 gram cannabis and taking evening meds. Auditory hallucinations today. No visual, but some tactile. Feel suffocated, may do earth banishing LRP. Meditating on Tarot keys, sequences and spreads.

Listening to mix including

1 Like

Yikes. Nearly a week without journal entries. Been lost in tarot meditations via BOTA style. Have a job. Have pedestrian difficulties within covid. Still unpaid from last job. Now back in a position where I can take control of my account. Still have medical and psychiatric iussues but no suicidal thought or ideation. Want to pursue goals. One goal is to be a competent magician. Perhaps not the best, but the best me.

2 Likes

Same.

1 Like

Since there is a Rudolf Steiner elementary school in my town, find him interesting.

Also find it interesting that ive gone over a week without journaling.
I do find it interesting on fire court cards the variety of aninals involved. Salamanders even becoming lions

Sunday (Sol), Jun 20, 2021

Physical Notes: Fair Sleep, Depression low, Anxiety medium. Mood medium. Its Fathers Day, went out woth Dad at Leos before going to his place. Had a gyro and coney fries, ate half of each. Listening to rock playlist on youtube. No exercise routine yet. Have quit smoking.

Mental Notes:
Writing down notes on the LRP/SRP. Quite interesting indeed.
Mapping out a week by week testing and notetaking on elemental invoking each week a different element, and what element seems prominent.
Banished Earth.
Charities on mind, giving in mind, lost objects collected in mind.

Synchronicities: None

Psychic Exercises: NONE

Layered Spell: NONE

Enchantments: NONE

Psychic Exercises: NOT STARTED

Scans: Two people. No return scan.

Object Sensing exercises - NONE

Evocations - NONE.

Tarot Readings: Many.
Card for Day Meditation: VI The Lovers. Gemini. HGA. Taste/Touch. Divine union. Sword.

Seven Day Mental Thought Control Challenge - STARTED Day Three (Four?)
Location - Home. Bedroom
Time: 3 minutes.

Rituals: QC/LBRP/QC

Shields - QC

Wards- LBRP, added sign of silemce at each turn.

Grounding - Breath, in present

Readings: BALG. My notes and journals. Therapy journal and handouts. Golden Dawn (Regardie); Shamanism, Anthropology of Religion and Medicine. Demonology books and angel books for all angel and demon names for Spiritual Rollcall.

Synchronicities: None

Psychic Exercises: Scan, sensing exercise

Layered Spell: Created

Enchantments: NONE

Psychic Exercises: STARTED - sense fruit by color

Scans: @Adrin

Object Sensing exercises - None

Evocations - NONE.

Tarot Readings: Many.
Card for Day Meditation: VI The Lovers. Gemini. HGA. Taste/Touch. Divine union. Sword.

Evocation of A-Z on my mind
Invoked Air pentagram in lesser form.

Going through tutorials mostly off @Lady_Eva or @AdamThoth profile links. Spirit Roll-Call/New Names as a practice of A-Z evocation, so should know basics. And a second private place to do the work at.\

Skipping main diary entry, invoking air pentagram ritual with preceeding and succeeding qabballstic cross ritual. Periodic centering.
Two tarot contemplation rituals that helped morning nad afternoon – II High Priestess XII Hanged Man. Repetition and Subconsciousness, commerce and trade; emotions, reversal, surrender.

1 Like

Drew The Fool during tarit meditation. Hanged Man was bottom of deck.
This is interesting …

And

1 Like

6/23
Dreams - none recalled
Mental notes ,- None
Physical notes - none
Core shamanism - none
Rituals - none
Psychic stuff - None
Tarot reading
Skipped the usual b o t a universal Tableau reading structure, and instead concentrated on court cards.
King of Wands … red, green, yellow, orange. Salamanders, salamanders turning into lions or vice versa, lions adorn the throne.
Now, two questions stand out …

1. Who is the face of on his necklace?
  2. What sort of leaves adorn his crown?

Finished with analysis of the other three, but have to start work in fifteen minutes. Will update when home.

2 Likes

6/24
Dreams - none recalled
Mental notes ,- None
Physical notes - none
Core shamanism - none
Rituals - none
Psychic stuff - None
Tarot reading
Continuation on Tarot
King of Cups - A necklace dangles a fish by the mouth, the back of the throne resembles a tidal wave, a Lotus pillar rests beneath each arm, even though only one is visible. Wand and cup act as pestle and mortar? Red, yellow, blue green. Administrates trade/commerce and sealife by water, hence the whale/dolphin and sailship. His ring and crown are mysterious.

King of Swords - He sits atop a peak, the back of his throne adorned with people (think Lovers), butterflies and crescents. His crown is adorned with a cherub, or a winged face. He bears a sword upright. Blue, red, orange.

King of Pentacles. Lots of yellow and green, but some red and blue, reminding us of the four colors of earth. Obsidian or black throne, Ivy adorns his throne area on top of a castle near an edge, seeing turrets/spires below. grape clusters (at least 7) have 12 grapes apiece. Taurus or bulls adorn his throne like the Hierophant. His left foot rests stop a bull skull. Gold and silver. He controlstrade and all earthly things. He bears a coin pentacle held like a shield but not letting go, and also bears a wand with a orb on top of it.

2 Likes