Nightside's Journal

The more I look at them and let them open, I see the perception difference. Thaumiel, for example a face; Lilith for example a vulva and breasts.

1 Like

As I chanted the enn trying to let it open, it did a little, at least shift in perception and awareness, shapes in the sigil and above the V a slight sublimation, Libra sign.

4 Likes

Tried chanting enn, and gazing at sigil. No results. No candle or incense used. This and Lilith enns memorized, sigils nearly memorized. Still, whether mental or aloud, no sense of presence.

1 Like

Chanted enn in Osiris slain arm position, and noticed that it would be an inverse pentagram, if only the top bar fell atop horizontally the V.
Also as it is, a cup, a man cupped in god. A god cupped in man.
Noticing the art critic in me while sigil gazing.

4 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

I think I done it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Evoked Lucifer and petitioned request for a fellow magician.

1 Like

Chanted enn and stated that I want:
To know what has happened in the past five years concerning me.
To know what obstacles block my ascent.

1 Like

Now onto OAA lessons, and creating and charging talismans.

1 Like

Look at TV reflection. Before it was just a glow of the candle.
I was thinking of winning a lottery and having proceeds from it. The candle flickered wildly for no reason. A few minutes later snapped this.
Note what was a pink or yellow orb noe red and floating eastward.

2 Likes

Thinking of Ghobs sigil in my mind, while I also think of success and prosperity, with green candle, picture of me and 1000000 bill wrapped around me.

Notice TV, and bag at lower left.

1 Like

After calling on ghob for gold and silver, with
Ghob Kama Kala Ghob Kama Kala Ghob
While picturing his sigil mentally.

2 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Here. No idea if this is of use to you but this is a sketch I did when I realized that the Lucifer sigil, mirrored, is basically a diagram of the natural order. I think it also shows how to change your timeline. I put that theory to use during the eclipse.
While I don’t meditate on sigils, the sigil of Lucifer is a pretty exciting one in terms of the larger implications it has beyond being the sign of a manifestation. Since drawing this, I’ve taken to wearing the sigil 24 hrs/day, 7 days/wk.

5 Likes