Nightside's Journal

Chanted
marag ama lilith rimok samalo naamah
To try to activate my root chakra, and felt a little something when trying to focus on that chakra between the genitals and anus.

1 Like

Found some favor with my Sis and Bro, and was graced with a couple of pairs of shoes :slight_smile:

Grateful for the weather,my family, and the BALG community.
Appreciative of scanning, but Ive noticed some scans dont seem to really be exiting my mind or energy field. All I see, like some, is just the absence of light with my eyes closed. I dont see how some get results, but kudos to them.

Completed solar adoration.
Which brings us to exercise I suppose.

Didnt do exercise last night or solar adoration, lord of the universe adoration, or QC/LRP/QC yet. Will most likely do when home. Will do morning and noon solar adorations and adoration to the Lord of the Universe while waiting for the bus. Will do rest when home.
Will read and do Chapter 1 exercises when home from Modern Magick and read chapter 2.
And off to go do adorations and get to work.
I need a new job and might get fired today, so if buddies want to secure a great job for me based on my needs, would appreciate the help.

And did morning and solar adorations while waiting for the bus.
And … got fired.

On hand items:
Knife
Saucer/teacup
Body
candle cup and saucer with coins around it dressed with appleCinnamon oil
Colored paper and white paper
Sharpie
4 Candles (5 Hour)
Knowledge and no job.

What to do?

Following what Id read, I still have yet to do Body Awareness exercises, Meditation or Breathing,
but Since Ive been fired today, I decided to put my time to good use, first divining what sort of
job I should pursue.
Tarot Contemplation Ritual
Paimons sigil in front of deck.
“Allow a true and faithful message to come through these consecrated cards of art.”
“What sort of job should I pursue?”
Shuffled and cut once, as I cut, said “Pay-Mon”.
XIII Death, bottom of deck XX Judgement. That which deals with sunset and sunrise, flowers, death,
mortuary assistant, heart surgeon, surgical tech, brain surgeon, nurse, mortuary salesman, etc.

Noticed the rose an upside pentagram, but leaves a downward pentagram, so a dodecagram. Change and
trasformation. Possibly any job.

Remembered I found free computer books, (computer organization, logic design, programming, etc), so
dust those off and put them to use in flooding my mind with it for a job to attract. Then use spirits
to help.

Expanded the Tarot Contemplation Ritual spread to a Split Hexagram Spread:
Greater Spiritual Influence: XIII Death - He who deals with death, change and transformation. Counselor?
Lesser Spiritual Influence: XI Justice - He who deals with the law and justice - Law enforcement or paralegal?
Spiritual Advice: VI Lovers - Duality to unity, return to innocence - Follow in older skills and become one with it.
Unconscious Desires: XIV Temperance - Hoping to smooth things out with ex employer or leave gracefully.
Conscious Desires: XII The Hanged Man - Sacrifice - Hoping to achieve an outcome out of the blue, know its coming.
Practical ADvice: VIII Strength - Tame animal and lower nature, and quit calling off at slightest symptom.
Final Outcome: Hermit - he who deals with mystery, or arcane knowledge. Librarian or Data Scientist?
Overseer: V Hierophant - He who deals with the divine and hearing. Ear hearing aid tech?
Bottom: XX Judgement - Revelation, awakening and rising of the dead through the horn and cross. No idea. Magician?

1 Like

Reading Programming chapter in the programming book, and a book on the Python language, and creating a favorite movies list database in python.

Altered my program:
kings = [“Bael”, “Paimon”, “Labal”, “Abalim”, “Beleth”, “Purson”, “Asmoday”, “Gaap”, “Vinea”,
“Balam”, “Zagan”, “Belial”, “Gremory”, “Corson”, “Amaymon”, “Zimimay”, “Ziminiar”, ]
order = [1, 9, 9, 9, 13, 20, 32, 33, 45, 51, 61, …]

1 Like

Well how I would read those cards I’d read the death card as sudden dramatic life altering changes.

Hanged man. You are uncertain what to do. Waiting for guidance or afraid of the next move you need to make. You feel like you don’t want to make any moves yet .

Judgement as legal entanglements possible in this situation.

Lovers. Not sure possibly support and. Comfort of significant others and friends.

Strength as fighting to stay strong in the circumstances maybe fighting in court for a just outcome. Putting up some sort of fight.

Hermit. Time to yourself to regroup. Study the situation to determine what to do next.

Hierophant. Your belief system is being challenged or reevaluated because of the situation,

Judgement as the outcome at the bottom? You may have to fight for justice and what’s yours in some manner. Maybe a wrongful dismissal challenge for pain and suffering money as a result of firing or to get your last pay paid out to you. It’s unclear to me the outcome but I feel it will end favourably.

Don’t take that literally that’s how I interpreted that spread. As to courts, there are some lawyers who do pro Bono and others who don’t ask to be paid unless they win if you end up having to fight look for that but make sure the lawyer doesn’t take all the winnings.

There is a chance I read the cards you listed wrong. What are your thoughts on my interpretation?

I sometimes read tarot for myself but not often often. Here’s hoping your interpretation is more accurate then mine :crossed_fingers: (I use the night sun deck but normally only read for myself and I don’t plan to make a habit interpreting for others this is like a one time courtesy read of the cards you presented).

2 Likes

Forgot temperance. I read it pretty much like you do. Keep calm control emotions don’t let emotions rule over your judgement. So smoothing thing over fits within your read of

Unconscious Desires: XIV Temperance - Hoping to smooth things out with ex employer or leave because to smooth things over you need to keep emotions in check.

This concludes my one time only interpretation of your tarot cards.

2 Likes

And enough coding and karnaugh maps review for now, reading the rites of achayim.

Monday (Moon), Jul 19, 2021
A wash.

=================================

Tuesday (Mars)
Dreams: None recalled

Physical Notes: Feel fine. Missed meds last night, possibly whole day. Out of weed, and should probably quit that and Juul.
Mental Notes: Yay, finally got paid half my rent. Despite an Orange moon Sunday night and a joyful day, got fired so day was a wash.
Red meditation today, Shamanism, particularly Celtic Shamanism and Magic with
Buckland Framework and Harner Framework.

Synchronicities: Looking for red today. Need to use warrior instinct and power. Need to do magic. Need to continue on shamanism.

============================================

#The Work

Listening to Slow Mother Earth Drum for ROOT Chakra activation.

===================================================

WHAT DO YOU WANT: HEALTHY WEALTHY WISE EMPLOYMENT
To be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually strong, positive and
healthy enough to hold a job that require wisdom and skill, and compensates me well."
I WILL APPLY ALL OF MY POWERS TO ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING AIM:
To be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually strong, positive and
healthy enough to hold a job that require wisdom and skill, and compensates me well."

The Pattern on the Trestleboard
This Is Truth About The Self
0 All the Power that ever was or will be is here now.
1 I am a center of expression for the Primal Will-to-Good which eternally creates and sustains the Universe.
2 Through me its unfailing Wisdom takes form in thought and word.
3 Filled with Understanding of its perfect law, I am guided, moment by moment, along the path of liberation.
4 From the exhaustless riches of its Limitless Substance, I draw all things needful, both spiritual and material.
5 I recognize the manifestation of the Undeviating Justice in all the circumstances of my life.
6 In all things, great and small, I see the Beauty of the Divine Expression.
7 Living from that Will, supported by its unfailing Wisdom and Understanding, mine is the Victorious Life.
8 I look forward with confidence to the perfect realization of the Eternal Splendor of the Limitless Light.
9 In thought and word and deed, I rest my life, from day to day, upon the sure Foundation of Eternal Being.
10 The Kingdom of Spirit is embodied in my flesh.

===================================================

LIBER RESH VEL HELlOS
At Dawn, face East. Make the Sign of the Enterer and say:
Hail unto Thee whoart Rain Thy rising, Even unto Thee who art Ra in Thy strength,
Who travelest over the Heavens in Thy bark At the Uprising of the Sun.
Tahuti standeth in His splendor at the prow And Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Night!
Give the Sign of Silence and stamp the left foot on the ground.
At Noon, face South. Give the same gestures as before.
Hail unto Thee whoart Hathor in Thy triumphing, Even unto Thee who art Hathor in Thy beauty,
Who travelest over the Heavens in Thy bark At the mid-course of the Sun.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Morning!
Give the Sign of Silence.
At Sunset, face West.Give the same ritual gestures as before.
Hail unto Thee who art Tum in Thy setting, Even unto Thee who art Tum in Thy joy,
Who travelest over the Heavens in Thy bark At the down-going of the Sun.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Day!
At Midnight or when retiring, face North. Give the same gestures as before.
Hail unto Thee who art Khephera in Thy hiding, Even unto Thee who art Khephera in Thy silence,
Who travelest over the Heavens in Thy bark At the Midnight Hour of theSun.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Evening!

THE LESSER BANISHING RITUAL OF THE PENTAGRAM (LBRP)
Stand and face East. Perform the Qabalistic Cross.
Facing East, use the index finger of the right hand, a dagger, or the black end of the
Outer Wand of Double Power to trace a large banishing pentagram of Earth.
Thrust the dagger/wand tip or index finger through the center of the pentagram and
vibrate “YHVH.” (Yode-Heh-Vav-Heh), (Keep the right arm extended throughout;
never let it drop. The pentagrams should be visualized in either a flaming blue or
brilliant white Light.)
Turn to the South and trace the same pentagram there. Charge the figure as before,
intoning “ADONA/” (Ahdoh-nye).
Turn to the West and trace the pentagram. Charge it with “EHEIEH” (Eh-hey-yay).
Turn to the North and draw the pentagram, intoning “AGLA” (Ah-gah-lah). Keep the arm extended.
Turn to face the East. Extend both arms out in the form of a cross and say,
“Before me RAPHAEL” (Rah-fahy-el). Visualize before you the great Archangel of Air rising out
of the clouds in flowing yellow and violet robes, carrying a Caduceus Wand.
Behind you visualize another figure and say “Behind me GABRIEL” (Gah-bree-el).
See the Archangel stepping out of the sea like the goddess Venus, dressed in robes
of blue and orange, with cup in hand.See to your right another figure in flaming red and green
robes carrying a sword.
Say “On my righthand MICHAEL” (Mee-ehai-el). See another great Archangel at your left, who rises
up from the vegetation of the Earth in robes of citrine, olive, russet, and black, holding stems
of ripened wheat.
Say, “On my lefthandURfEL” (Ur-ee-el).
(Say:) “For about me flames the pentagram, and in the column shines the Six-rayed Star.”
Repeat the Qabalistic Cross.

Uses of the Pentagram Ritual
This simple yet powerful cleansing ritual can be used as a protection against the impure magnetism
of others. It is also a way to rid oneself of obsessing or disturbing thoughts. Give a mental image
to your particular thought or disturbance and visualize it before you. Project it out of your aura
with the Saluting Sign of a Neophyte, and when it is away from you, prevent its return with the Sign
of Silence. Then imagine the form in the East and perform the LBRP. See the form dissolving on the
outside of your ring of flaming pentagrams.
The LBRP can be used as an exercise in concentration. While seated or lying down, formulate yourself
standing up in robes and holding a dagger. Place your consciousness in this astral form and go to the
East. Make yourself “feel” there by touching the wall, opening your eyes, stamping on the floor, etc.
Let your astral form perform the ritual, circumambulating the room and mentally vibrating the words.
Finish in the East and try to see your results astrally, then walk back and stand behind your physical
body and let your astral body be re-absorbed. The LBRPis to be performed daily for no less than a period
of six months.
In fact, it should be practiced daily regardless of one’s grade. The Golden Dawn manuscripts advocated
doing the invoking form of this ritual in the morning and the banishing form at night. However we feel
that the Neophyte needs to concentrate solely on the banishing form, since s/he has a tendency to light
up on the astral and unknowingly attract all manner of Elementals at this early stage of the Work.
It is far more important for the Neophyte to know how to banish rather than to invoke. Anyone can attract
an Elemental or an energy. Getting rid of the same can be more difficult.
This, along with the LRP, is to be done daily with all diligence. Some salutary results may follow.
ADORATION TO THE LORD OFTHE UNIVERSE
Face East and say, “Holy art Thou, Lord of the Universe!” Give the Projection Sign.
Say, “Holy art Thou, whom Nature hath not formed!” Give the Projection Sign.
Say, “Holy art Thou, the Vast and the Mighty One!” Give the Projection Sign.
Say, “Lord of the Light, and of the Darkness!” Give the Sign of Silence.
(Note: This affirmation should be done daily.)

The Invocation of Thoth:

The Art of True Healing:

The Middle Pillar:

On Relaxation:

The Bornless Ritual:

On Concentration:

A Course in Miracles:

Tarot Readings: Tarot Contemplation : XVI The Tower (Mars, Peh[“mouth”], Awakening)
Quite a card for today, Tuesday the day of Mars. “Life and death are in the power of the tongue.”

Shields: All Elements, QC, LRP (Fire invoking)

Wards: All Elements, LRP

Grounding: Studying

Psychic Exercises: Tried scanning. Still not great at it.

Scans: today.

Visualizations - QC/LRP (Fire invoking)/QC

Tarot work -

Servitors: Studying

Rituals:QC/LRP (Fire invoking)/QC

Psychic Exercises: Color balls today , to size or large orb. Fruits.

Sense Awareness Techniques:
For the duration of a week, take a walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything
in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations.
Take note of everything concerning this object. By color of day and associated planet and symbolism.

Preliminary Meditative Work
Daily Awareness Exercises:

Darkness Technique:
Before the commencement of any meditation, breathe deeply and rhythmically. Cover your eyes with the palms of your
hands; overlapping the fingers of one hand with the other. You should experience total darkness. STARTED

Sense Awareness Techniques:
For the duration of a week, take a daily walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything
in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations.
For the following week, take a daily walk and stop, deliberately focusing in on one particular object. Take note of
everything concerning this object.
On the following week of daily walking, try to look for a single color each day.
On Sunday look for orange; Monday-blue, Tuesday- red, Wednesday yellow, Thursday-violet, Friday-green,
Saturday-blue-violet (indigo).
For one week concentrate on the various sounds that are heard on the daily walk. Stop at certain times and close your
eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with this exercise. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments;
merely take note.
For the following week, take a daily walk and stop, deliberately focusing in on one particular sound. Take note of
everything concerning this sound.
For one week, take note of different tactile or touch sensations that you encounter during the course of a day.
Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with this exercise.
For one week, take note of every taste that you encounter during the course of a day. Stop at certain times and
close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with your sense of taste. For the following week,
focus on one particular taste.
For one week, take note of every smell that you encounter. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the
faculty of sight does not interfere with your sense of smell. For the following week, focus on one particular smell.
STARTED Week One

Exercise:
It is vitally important that in the quest to exalt the health of the Spirit, the student does not neglect the health
of the body. Physical well-being and endurance are essential to the magician who wishes to perform lengthy rituals as
well as Astral work.
During this probationary period, the student should begin a regular discipline of exercise to maintain physical fitness.
We leave the choice of exercise to the individual student; swimming, biking, jogging, martial arts, aerobics, yoga or
some other. Israel Regardie recommended that the student perform certain exercisesthat are designed to raise both the
physical and psychic vitality of the practitioner. They are taken from a small pamphlet by Peter Kelder called
The Five Rites of Rejuvenation or The Eye of Revelation. These exercises can also be found in Donald Michael Kraig’s book
Modern Magick (pages 222-229).
Whatever form of exercise is undertaken, the student should never overwork to the point of strain. If one is not used to
exercise, begin slowly and gradually. If health concerns are an issue, consult a doctor before commencing any form
of physical exertion. - STARTED - situps, pushups, mountain climbers, downups.

Visualization Exercise:
Spend a few moments of each day in this exercise. Begin with the eyes closed and
relax, breathing deeply and rhythmically. Then open your eyes and gaze into the palm of your left hand. Imagine a small
yellow lump of a non-sticking substance formulating in your hand. It is somewhat clay-like and elastic in consistency.
Cup your right hand over the other and press this yellow substance as if you were making a hamburger patty. Then begin
to roll the substance between your hands as if you were making a meatball. When the image of the yellow ball of astral
substance is very clear within your mind, place it somewhere near you. Repeat this technique three more times, forming
next a red ball, a blue ball and finally a black ball.
When finished, place all four balls in a row. Visualize them strongly. Then concentrate on dissolving the balls one by
one, starting with the black ball, followed by blue, red and finally yellow. See the area where the balls were-placed
as totally clear of the astral substance.
NOT DONE

Object Sensing exercises -NOT STARTED

Meditation - Astral Temple - NOT STARTED
Meditation - Core Shamanism - Studying
Meditation - Breathing - DONE
Meditation - Tree merging/grounding -DONE
Meditation - The Point –STARTED
Meditation - Seven Day Mental Thought Control Challenge - Day One
Location - Home.
Environment: Bedroom
Posture:Sitting in relaxed position, legs crossed, pillow behind back.
Time: 5 minutes.
Distractions: Shaman music, birds/outside nois
Breathing: in silent out silent, 4 fold count.
STARTED
MiniDump -
Location - Home.
Environment: Bedroom
Posture:Sitting in relaxed position, legs crossed, pillow behind back.
Time: 5 minutes.
Distractions: Shaman music, birds/outside nois
Breathing: in silent out silent, 4 fold count.
STARTED

Layered Spell: Studying, wrote one using tarot Aces as symbol with spells.

Evocations - Hecate and Hera, Michael in planning

Enchantments: Studying

Egregore: Studying

Centering - Staying in the present moment. Purposeful breathing with visualization. Listening to Shaman trance music.

=================================================

Readings: BALG. My notes and journals. Introduction to Programming for Engineers (1988), Digital Logic Design, Modern Magick (chaps 1 and 2). Linux documentation to keep up with skills. Cookbooks.

Now thinking of fourteen journals:
Journals 1-7 Case Spiritual Unfoldment Stages
Journal 8 - Astrology
Journal 9 - Alchemy
Journal 10 - Qabalah
Journal 11 - Tarot
Journal 12 - BALG Magic
Journal 13 - Quareia Magic
Journal 14 - Hermetic Magic

So many tutorials and practice to do, and so little time.

========================================================

What can be done for free and in personal refuge with internet:
EMail friends and family, pet my kitty.
Exercise to the USMC Special Ops PE Requirements,
Watch Videos, movies, and listen to audiobooks.
Meditate, do yoga, and journal. Art. Drawing, painting.
Make lyrics and poems, and writing in general.
Do Pentadrams, Dodecagrams, Enneagrams, Octograms, Heptagrams, Hexagrams.
Rituals and exercises, invocation, evocation.
Divination, scrying, tarot meditation.
Reading the St Johns Great Books program, and writing commentaries and book reports in local paper opinions page.
Learning to program in python, and learning about encryption.

And Robins and Sparrows chirp,occasional crow caw outside my window.
Solar Adorations: Doing Liber Resh Helios, Midnight to Noon

==================================================

Things red in my room:
A book of Baptist Hymns
A Speedway coffee cup.
My juul Charger
Some junk contains red
Red cross on an easter egg with the holy spirit over the cross
Red in a phot or two
Strawberry Jam
Colors on a ring

Listening to:
Rev Ann Davies BOTA Qaballistic service lectures

Then
The Power of Concentration audiobook

I am currently proceeding with my plan to go back to school and get a Bachelors in Teacher Education. Applied to 12 jobs last night. Have a feeling I will be evoking a lot of LSA teachers in the future.

Energy work and patterns, money spell and orphic hymns on my mind.

On Vibration work:
Went through all vowels, Ah, Eh, Ie, Oh, Uw, Yu
Then went through A combinations of letters.
Noticable letters: Ad, Ag, Ab, Ad, Al, Am, Aq, Av, Ax, Aw, Az
Why: Father, Pentagram South, Chesed Godname, Ama is sea water or lilith/naamah invoking, Akhonsu thy prophet, Ave, not sure, not sure, Azazel.
Now the question is how many more letters of combinations of A? and then B-Z? Divine names or Words of Power will at some point drop from my tongue.

Self Shielding:
Closed eyes and saw black, no matter how much I strained could see no other color. Finally, I drew a square and an oval under the square, the square was a cube made of mirrors, and the oval a bright white light. When I strained again, I could see the face, and a light finally.
There is also the axiom that if you cannot see it, it does not mean it is not there. Feel it, know it to be true.

On grounding, one of three hacks, rubbing fingers together:
We should all be grounded at this point with over reliance of washing and sanitizing hands, but I digress.
Started with rubbing fingers together. After two or three counts, rubbed thumb across fingers on each hand in a repetitive motion again, two or three times.

Transforming/expanding my TCR to a Split Hexagram Spread, this is what I drew:
Greater Spiritual Influence: XVI The Tower - Mars - Peh (mouth, 80) - Awakening
Lesser Spiritual Influence: XIX The Sun - Sol - Resh (head, 200) - Regeneration
Spiritual Advice: XXI The World - Saturn/Earth - Thav (Cross/Seal, 400) - Cosmic Consciousness
Unconscious Desires: VIII Strength - Leo - Teth (serpent, 9) - Law of Suggestion
Conscious Desires - 0 The Fool - Elemental Air (ox, 1) - No-Thing
Practical Advice - X Wheel of Fortune - Jupiter (fist,20 ) - Karma
Final Outcome - IX The Hermit - Virgo (hand, 10) - Law of Response
Numerology of keys: 81 = 8+1 (Strength, Magician) = 9 (Hermit)
Gematric Value - 720 = 7+2+0 (Chariot+High Priestess+Fool) = 9

" How much is 720 in Gematria ?

Results by Jewish Gematria|Word|Jewish|English|Simple|Searches|
| — | — | — | — | — |
|Her Body Her Choice|720|906|151|373|
|Nick Shut Up|720|852|142|347|
|Poppys|720|642|107|347|
|King Scott Stapp|720|1140|190|321|
|Robert The Bruce|720|960|160|304|
|Jørn|720|342|57|274|
|Sechzehn China|720|738|123|273|
|I Am The Dark Phoenix|720|1086|181|246|
|Brandon Daniel Mixer|720|1092|182|232|
|The Guy|720|516|86|224|
|The Apostle Paul|720|1026|171|224|
|Raymond In Lena|720|870|145|220|
|Light Years|720|744|124|220|
|Metatron Sandalphon|720|1260|210|208|
|Jlt|720|252|42|202|
|Amare Studermire|720|1020|170|200|
|Matriz|720|522|87|184|
|Adidas Deep Energy|720|852|142|172|
|Must Stop|720|858|143|170|
|Silja|720|306|51|168|
|Yupp|720|468|78|167|
|Pleiadian Rays|720|804|134|167|
|The Three Of Cups|720|1014|169|166|
|Lynn Huff|720|636|106|164|
|Etz Hadaat|720|516|86|156|
|Eyes Of Night|720|798|133|156|
|Ryun|720|468|78|154|
|Zellers|720|582|97|154|
|Spoken Lion Of Christ|720|1368|228|154|
|The Demonic Family|720|972|162|152|
|Anna Seth Summer|720|1026|171|152|
|Ann Anthony|720|756|126|151|
|Christs Third Coming|720|1296|216|150|
|I Austin Lee Meredith|720|1182|197|150|
|Canigetasportscar|720|1134|189|148|
|Prognosticator|720|1140|190|148|
|Chief Tim Restoule|720|1128|188|148|
|Planet Earth X|720|864|144|147|
|Cool Breeze|720|636|106|146|
|Outdoor Cannabis|720|1026|171|142|
|Romper Stomper|720|1146|191|142|
|Integral Yoga|720|804|134|140|
|Favid|720|252|42|138|
|Matrix Pork|720|870|145|138|
|Comcast Sue Cnet|720|966|161|138|
|Jitka|720|306|51|137|
|Namjin|720|366|61|131|
|Mncedisi Moyo|720|864|144|130|
|Saint Eustadiola|720|1020|170|130|
|Sunspots|720|858|143|124|"

" The numerology number 81 is a number of humanitarianism, business, and self-sufficiency. It is a number of idealism and tolerance.

The number 81 may be understood as being a realistic and business-oriented number 9 with a penchant for independence.

The energy 81 represents includes the ideas of philanthropy, efficiency, and investigating new ways of doing things. It is worldly and sophisticated and has a global consciousness. Further, it tends to build things with a long-term benefit to society and to all of humanity.

It resonates with justice, human welfare, balance, and self-determination.

81 approaches its humanitarian activities from a business perspective — promoting a healthy business environment for building, exchanging, providing goods and services, and training others to do the same for their own profit.

Its vision of ideals for humankind generally includes a healthy business environment for economic sufficiency.

81 donates funds and its own time and resources to promote the fulfillment of its vision.
Continued…"

Top of Deck - IV The Emperor - Aries
Bottom: II The High Priestess - Luna

Moon Phases 2021 – Lunar Calendar for Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
|Current Time:|Jul 19, 2021 at 3:48:26 pm|| — | — |
|Moon Phase Tonight:|Waxing Gibbous|
|Full Moon:|Jul 23, 2021 at 10:36 pm (Next Phase)|
|First Quarter:|Jul 17, 2021 at 6:10 am (Previous Phase)|

Symbolism of red in other cards:
XVI Fire and red cloak on left, XIX banner toddler is holding, VIII Red Lion being tamed by White Queen, 0 Inside of tattered garment, X Anubis, IV Emperors robe.

“The power of life and death is in the tongue”, a rude awakening. Nothing is certain in this life except getting older. Rattling of unconscious and subconscious. Hod-Netzach.

“And the Sun of Righteousness shall arise, with healing in its wings”.I seek renewal, health and regeneration. Yesod-Hod.

It is a rebirth, coming into the world, the portal to Yesod. Malkuth to Yesod.

Tame the lower self and gain virtue and an alchemical step. Geburah-Chesed.

Avoiding reason, chose to step out to the unknown. Kether-Chokmah.

The wheel which none of us can avoid. Cycles of good and bad. Netzach-Chesed.

Seek divine wisdom and open clair abilities. Tiphareth-Chesed.

See over all and make decisions based on knowledge. Tiphareth-Chokmah.

What does a mouth, head, and cross have in common?
What does a serpent, ox, and fist have in common?
And what does a hand and window have to do with these two?

No work done Monday (Moon). Moodiness, procrastination.
Speaking of the moon…
Sun & Moon Today
Moon: 90.9%

[Waxing Gibbous]

|Current Time:|Jul 21, 2021 at 8:23:41 am|

|Moon Direction:|284.07° WNW↑|
|Moon Altitude:|-52.20°|
|Moon Distance:|226,505 mi|
|Next Full Moon:|Jul 23, 2021, 10:36 pm|
|Next New Moon:|Aug 8, 2021, 9:50 am|
|Next Moonrise:|Today, 7:19 pm|

Tuesday (Mars): Worked but not completed (no thorough Liber Resh Helios adorations and invoking Fire LRP, though was somewhat proactive yesterday).

Today, Wednesday (Mercury): Started with Tarot Contemplation Ritual, XV The Devil. Will continue by the Liber Resh Helios morning adoration, a Body Relaxation and Breath Awareness Ritual to breathe and be relaxed, center with a Kabalistic Cross Ritual, then ground with a banishing earth pentagram with second a Kabalistic Cross Ritual, and energize by a Middle Pillar Ritual.

Did morning Liber Resh Helios adoration, Kabalistic Cross/Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram/Kabalistic Cross rituals. (Earth Banishing, or LBRP)
When doing LRP, drew the kerubic signs in the center, while vibrating divine names and giving sign of silence before moving finger out to next pentagram and called and visualized at least the four colors around me if not the angels, sillouettes were seen; moving clockwise completing the circle, did three more rotations of clockwise movement, did second qabalistic cross. While breathing beforehand, saw in my mind the numbers counting down or up.

To Do next:

1. Body Awareness and Relaxation Ritual
  2. Controlled Breathing and Breath Awareness Ritual
  3. Middle Pillar Ritual
  4. Liber Resh Helios (giving all grade signs as did in morning) Noon Adoration
  5. Job Search and take a walk for exercise and psychic exercises (Color for day: RED)

Did BodyAwareness Ritual, visualizing gold as much as I could. A lot of physical pain went away. Did Controlled breathing, visualizing to 4-4-4-4 counts the breathing moving in me like a fan. Much less short breathing.

Reading List today:
Jean Dubuis Fundamentals of Esoteric Knowledge 1-2
Jean Dubuis Spagyrics 1-2
OSS Study Guides 1-2
OAA Flames 1-2
Middle Pillar 1-2 and Celtic Version
Celtic Magic 1-2
Complete GD System of Magic - Astrology, Geomancy
Self Initiation into the Golden Dawn Traditiion Intro and Neophyte
Bucklans Red and Blue books 1-2
Kybalion laws 1 and 2
Julias Evola Introduction to Magick 1-2
Modern Magick 1-2

Listening to: Bornless Ritual Israel Regardie - YouTube

While meditating on The Devil key XV, which is on the top of the deck and on top of a metal colored pencil tray, , , where a magnifying glass and eyeglasses lay near the deck. Ayin, the Hebrew letter attributed to it in the Golden Dawn system, is translated as eye or fountain.

Off for a walk.

1 Like

Fell asleep to David McGraws 500 positive subliminal affirmations.

Prior to the other day doing the Relaxation Ritual, various bone areas hurt, but after doing the ritual (minus the three deep breaths in closing ommitted), I came back to feeling like a hundred dollars. Really, all aches and pains were gone, sure around the back, neck, head, knees and hips had to have special attention, they feel better than they were.
When doing the LBRP combined with spiraling in and sign of silence at each quarter, first time doing three circles round after the LBRP completion, usually felt dizzy, this time did not. First time visualizing the angels, or at least their colors. Feel much more grounded than I was.
Still at first few lesssons of OAA, need to put equal time into all reading and doing what I read. Nobody gives us magickal powers, we have to earn them.

Just realize I constructed a dredel of sorts, a burnt down five hour white candle that caught enough coins in melted wax around them that it almost spins like a dredel.

Did Liber Resh Helios Morning adoration; did Kabalistic Cross, did LBRP, completing the circle and seeing the angels and pentagrams around me from an aerial view, then realized my hands clasped in front of my heart, the heart of the lantern containing the six rayed star, me holding the staff, my head illuminated head from the sun drawn to my head in the KC, like the Hanged Man, 12+9=21, the World.

Stunned hearing of the passing of a friend.

Just got done reorganizing and cleaning my room a bit, as an attempt to create order out of chaos. All dirty laundry now in large laundry basket, small laundry basket in closet under hung clean clothes and jackets, a lot of old mail to go through but those are separated in a box and piles. Recipes in one pile. Other stuff in one box., Already one medium uhaul box full of trash thrown in dumpster along with an old mask by accident.

Cat happy, will clean litterbox in a minute. She has been fed, watered, littered and treated and petted.

Fan running, a bit warm in here.

Need a job paying weekly.

Need to organize all paper and proceed with bankruptcy.