Nightside's Journal

What can be done for free and in personal refuge with internet:
EMail friends and family, pet my kitty.
Exercise to the USMC Special Ops PE Requirements,
Watch Videos, movies, and listen to audiobooks.
Meditate, do yoga, and journal. Art. Drawing, painting.
Make lyrics and poems, and writing in general.
Do Pentadrams, Dodecagrams, Enneagrams, Octograms, Heptagrams, Hexagrams.
Rituals and exercises, invocation, evocation.
Divination, scrying, tarot meditation.
Reading the St Johns Great Books program, and writing commentaries and book reports in local paper opinions page.
Learning to program in python, and learn about encryption.

And crows caw outside my window.

1 Like

Mini mind dump
Location: Befroom, on bed sitting cross legged in L position.
Duration: 3 Minutes.
Distractions: typing per thought.
Start:5:59
I cant believe I have to get myself up and get to the hospital, but need a doctors note to not get fired. I really need phone ability back, and need to be on a positive increase. I really want to curse the people behind my downfall to death and hell. Now that that thought is out of the way, need to get my affairs in order. I hate being broke. I hate the chains of addictions too. Maybe get recovery, but through whom?
I feel like most of the time Im wasting my time never getting the treatment and therapy that I personally need. I mean, kudos to the group getting well, but it is a community that takes every person, does it not? Quincy Jones - I should play The Dude and Betcha Wouldnt Hurt Me. I feel like a joke, that is how Im treated by most, even though I know none of the little drippy head fucks. Not sure about Water invoking, I have one planet in one water sign. Just like fire signs. But, lets invoke fire and get shit done.

===========================================================

Who or what exactly caused Covid?

Celtic Cross Spread

Significator - Queen of Cups

Covers - Queen of Wands
Crosses - 8 of Cups
Crowns - 8 of Wands
Beneath - King of Pentacles
Behind - King of Swords
Before - King of Cups

Querent - 7 of Pentacles
Environment - King of Wands - Fire of fire
Hopes and Fears - 7 Swords
Final Outcome - 7 of Cups

Top of Deck - 7 of Wands
Bottom - 3 of Swords

1 Like

Dude,
This journal is impressive! No, let me correct myself, amazing. I appreciate your honesty especially, but also your attention to detail over a seriously prolonged amount of time.
But, even better than all of that, what I really wanted to compliment you on is your taste in music!

Hail Motorhead! Hail Slayer!

1 Like

Thank you all :slight_smile:

@56cpdb … I apppreciate you and all my viewers Tom!

So what then is a strong foundation, as if a mason laid it, while not being a mason, assaulted from every side all the time, and always unsure? To just do it I guess.

============================================================

Watching a documentary of J Stone on what is pain and one of his videos discussing the death of Nipsey, I look at them as a more revered hearts of warriors, not some lowly class, even though the stuff they do sometimes is too much for the rest of us, but they have to become themselves and so on.
Im really finding us all more alike than different, yet still different,.

===========================================================================

You can have a subjective synthesis, which is preferable, or you can do your best and wing it and hope for results.

============================================================================

I swear,I will get to the tarot interpretations.

Tuesday (Mars), Jul 13 2021

Dreams: None recalled

Physical Notes: Felt ill second day in a row, have done no rituals today.

Mental Notes: Had an uplift today, when thinking about hugging my sister, it would be like the photo of her hugging me when I was a kid. Love that sister of mine!! Got soaked by rain today, had I waited couldve avoided it. Walked to Dollar Tree, got cookies, coffee and kitty treats.

Synchronicities: Looking for red today, saw a lot of workj vehicles that were red besides red cars, stop signs and red lights; let me know workers have authority of slow or stop signs, and today is a day of work and commerce. Cement trucks that were red I kept seeing and wondering why besides the cement factory down the road, masonry, the cement, the foundation below my feet.

Tarot Readings: Tarot Contemplation : IV Emperor

Shields:

Wards:

Grounding:

Psychic Exercises:

Scans: got scanned by @Onion
2h

Sacral, Heart, and 3rd eye seem a little dim. I tried only checking chakras and your energy body but I’m also seeing plants and life itself like an evolution clip in movies.

My heart felt this really big, stressful pressure while scanning you, also heard “blood pressure”.

The little bit of trouble with the third eye also seems to stem (or is quite related to) something caused by the root chakra, anxiety, feeling vulnerable, etc. This is affecting your mood, and therefore your heart too.

There’s a sense of dissociation here, not from the world but yourself.

Your energy isn’t too active or too inactive, “rampant” is the word that comes to mind. Very chaotic and not grounded properly.

For your energy body, it looks like there’s trouble with your upper arms, and thighs. Heavy weight, lifting too much? Either being overdone, or improperly.

Hearing breathing problems or hyperventilation because of anxiety. A little bit of brain fog.

Energy is moving in different directions and not in an ordered way it seems.

There’s need for balancing the lower chakras a bit more than upper.

That’s all I’m getting. It’s been some time since I scanned energy bodies, I hope this helped.

2 Replies

Just occurred to me as I no longer have a DuQuette deck, but Raum is in Taurus, and was just reading about him, also Bune/Bime is in Sagittarius perhaps. Nonetheless, the point being I need to memorize them … 144 spirits in the zodiac wheel.

The Work

Visualizations - QC/LRP (Earth invoking)/QC

Tarot work -

Servitors: Studying

Rituals:QC/LRP (Earth invoking)/QC

Psychic Exercises:
Color balls today , to size or large orb. Fruits.
Sense Awareness Techniques:
For the duration of a week, take a walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations. Take note of everything concerning this object. By color of day and associated planet and symbolism.

Preliminary Meditative Work
Daily Awareness Exercises:
Darkness Technique:
Before the commencement of any meditation, breathe deeply and rhythmically. Cover your eyes with the palms of your hands; overlapping the fingers of one hand with the other. You should experience total darkness.
For the duration of a week, take a daily walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations.
For the following week, take a daily walk and stop, deliberately focusing in on one particular object. Take note of everything concerning this object.
On the following week of daily walking, try to look for a single color each day.
On Sunday look for orange; Monday-blue, Tuesday- red, Wednesday yellow, Thursday-violet, Friday-green, Saturday-blue-violet (indigo).
For one week concentrate on the various sounds that are heard on the daily walk. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with this exercise. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely take note.
For the following week, take a daily walk and stop, deliberately focusing in on one particular sound. Take note of everything concerning this sound.
For one week, take note of different tactile or touch sensations that you encounter during the course of a day. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with this exercise.
For one week, take note of every taste that you encounter during the course of a day. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with your sense of taste. For the following week, focus on one particular taste.
For one week, take note of every smell that you encounter. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with your sense of smell. For the following week, focus on one particular smell.
Exercise:
It is vitally important that in the quest to exalt the health of the Spirit, the student does not neglect the health of the body. Physical well-being and endurance are essential to the magician who wishes to perform lengthy rituals as well as Astral work.
During this probationary period, the student should begin a regular discipline of exercise to maintain physical fitness. We leave the choice of exercise to the individual student; swimming, biking, jogging, martial arts, aerobics, yoga or some other. Israel Regardie recommended that the student perform certain exercisesthat are designed to raise both the physical and psychic vitality of the practitioner. They are taken from a small pamphlet by Peter Kelder called The Five Rites of Rejuvenation or The Eye of Revelation. These exercises can also be found in Donald Michael Kraig’s book Modern Magick (pages 222-229).
Whatever form of exercise is undertaken, the student should never overwork to the point of strain. If one is not used to exercise, begin slowly and gradually. If health concerns are an issue, consult a doctor before commencing any form
of physical exertion.
Visualization Exercise:
Spend a few moments of each day in this exercise. Begin with the eyes closed and
relax, breathing deeply and rhythmically. Then open your eyes and gaze into the palm of your left hand. Imagine a small yellow lump of a non-sticking substance formulating in your hand. It is somewhat clay-like and elastic in consistency. Cup your right hand over the other and press this yellow substance as if you were making a hamburger patty. Then begin to roll the substance between your hands as if you were making a meatball. When the image of the yellow ball of astral substance is very clear within your mind, place it somewhere near you. Repeat this technique three more times, forming next a red ball, a blue ball and finally a black ball.
When finished, place all four balls in a row. Visualize them strongly. Then concentrate on dissolving the balls one by one, starting with the black ball, followed by blue, red and finally yellow. See the area where the balls were-placed as totally clear of the astral substance.
NOT DONE

Object Sensing exercises -

Meditation - Astral Temple -
Meditation - Core Shamanism - Studying
Meditation - Breathing -
Meditation - Tree merging/grounding - NOT DONE
Meditation - The Point –
Meditation - Seven Day Mental Thought Control Challenge - MiniDump
Location - Home.
Environment: Bedroom
Posture:
Time: minutes.
Distractions:
Breathing: in silent out silent, 4 fold count.
NOT STARTED

Layered Spell: Studying
Grounding -
Evocations - STARTED
Enchantments: Studying
Egregore: Studying
Centering -

=======================================================

Readings: BALG. My notes and journals.

Now thinking of fourteen journals:
Journals 1-7 Case Spiritual Unfoldment Stages
Journal 8 - Astrology
Journal 9 - Alchemy
Journal 10 - Qabalah
Journal 11 - Tarot
Journal 12 - BALG Magic
Journal 13 - Quareia Magic
Journal 14 - Hermetic Magic

So many tutorials and practice to do, and so little time.

========================================================

Reading the St Johns Great Books program, and writing commentaries and book reports in local paper opinions page.

============================================================

Thanked and gsave license to Orobas, Valak, Sitri, Amon. Paimon and Bael and Gremory may still be in my field of energy.

Coming up on 666 posts …

==================================================

Mental advice:
sorcery

Subjective Synthesis - Laying the Foundation for Successful Magick

General Discussion

evocationdivinationsorcery

Jun 2019

1 / 13

Jun 2019

1h ago

FaustusRegular

Jun '19

Subjective Synthesis

Probably the most important element in the preparation for magick is a solid subjective synthesis. EA calls it preparatory immersion. Unfortunately it is also the one element that many neglect when they set foot in the path. They will scribble down a sigil and stare into it while chanting gibberish, all the while wondering if they are doing it right, and then they wonder why nothing happened. Or, they will lay out their tarot that they only halfway studied and wonder why gnosis isn’t forthcoming. The reason for much failure is neglecting to lay the groundwork with a solid subjective synthesis.

Given that much of what is done here revolves around evocation I will discuss it in that context. So what is this subjective synthesis nonsense and why is it so important? For the definition of it, I’m going to rip off Joe Lisiewski:

A state of Subjective Synthesis is produced through the conscious study, understanding, comprehension, and acceptance of the theory of all elements that compose a given magical act. As a result of this synthesis, an integrated belief system is taken up in the Practitioner’s subconscious mind. This allows the individual to perform the magic and obtain the results desired from the magical act.

What this means is that if you are working a ritual you need to understand every element of it and the operating theory that it is based upon. If there is a part of the ritual that you don’t understand and you try to perform it anyway then you will get to that point and then your subconscious says “I don’t know what I am supposed to do with this.” It creates an immediate disconnect. The magick in a sense shorts out and the result is failure either in whole or in part. Without adequate subjective synthesis, you go into your ritual with a sense of uncertainty that only becomes magnified during the performance of the work.

Establishing your subjective synthesis is an intellectual act. If you are planning a ritual to summon a particular spirit, then you need a solid grounding in the theory of how evocation works, the system of evocation being used, what spirits are, as well as the meanings of the words and symbols used. In the case of incantations in the demonic tongue, you at least need to know what they are meant to do. You need to know what every element of the ritual is meant to do and you need to know it inside and out.

Then there is the spirit itself. You need a clear understanding of who and what that spirit is and what it’s powers are. EA suggests that one avenue for researching a spirit is to look up other people’s experience with that spirit. I don’t agree with this. There is just too much fuckery out there for this to be a reliable method. The reason is that some people’s methods tend more towards the creation of thoughtforms rather than genuine spirit contact. This means that they are only reporting experiences with thoughtforms. Potentially getting sucked into someone’s fantasy world is not remotely useful. Stick to more reliable historical sources when you can.

Some modern grimoires such as Kingdoms of Flame have no historical lore regarding the Spirits contained within. It is enough to study the grimoire itself. Read and study the description of the spirit as it is written in the book until you know it by heart. Once you have a solid subjective synthesis established you won’t go into your ritual with doubt. You will enter your ritual space with a sense of certainty and the ritual will just seem to flow out of you. Results will be forthcoming.
Fuego

6h

To Know seems to ring in my head.,

This is the first time FaustusCrow has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!

FaustusCrow

2h

Your Temple head has thereby answered your Mason question, ‘Willing’ an answer to build upon, though ‘Silent’ of foundational ‘Knowing.’

1 Like

Thme, who art also called Maat, tell me how to initiate into the Golden Dawn Curent:

CCS

Significator: 10 of Swords - Malkuth/Lilith of Yetzirah, Lord of Ruin - Paimon (AM), Vine (PM), Damabiah (AM), Manakel (PM)
Covers: King of Swords - Gemini. Prince of the Chariots of the Winds. Fire of Air - (AM), (PM), (AM), (PM)
Crosses - 4 of Wands - Chesed/Astarte of Atziluth, Lord of Perfected Work - Vassago(AM), Malphas (PM), Iehuiah (AM), Lehahiah (PM)
Crowns - Queen of Cups - Cancer. Queen of the Thrones of the Waters. Water of Water - (AM), (PM), (AM), (PM)
Beneath - King of Cups - Pisces. Prince of the Chariot of the Waters. Fire of Water - (AM), (PM), (AM), (PM)
Behind - 2 of Pentacles - Chokmah/Satariel of Assiah, Lord of Harmonius Oppisites - Berith (AM), Haures (PM), Lecabel (AM), Vasariah (PM)
Before - IV Emperor - Aries. Son of the Morning, Chief among the Mighty - Order, Structure, Sight
Querent - 7 of Swords - Netzach/Samael-Adramalech of Yetzirah - Naberius (AM), Decarabia (PM), (AM), (PM)
Environment - Leo. Knight of Wands. Air of Fire - Lord of Flame and Lightning, The King of the Spirits of Fire. - (AM), (PM), (AM), (PM)
Hopes and Fears - 3 of Pentacles - Chokmah/ of Assiah - Astaroth (AM), Andrealphus (PM), (AM), (PM)
Final Outcome - 8 of Cups - Netzach of Briah, Lord of Abandoned Success - Furfur (AM), Seere (PM), Harahel (AM), Mizrael (PM)

Top of deck 6 of Wands - Tiphareth of Atziluth, Lord of Victory.

1 Like

The Pattern on the Trestleboard

This Is Truth About The Self

1. All the Power that ever was or will be is here now.

2. I am a center of expression for the Primal Will-to-Good which eternally creates and sustains the Universe.

3. Through me its unfailing Wisdom takes form in thought and word.

4. Filled with Understanding of its perfect law, I am guided, moment by moment, along the path of liberation.

5. From the exhaustless riches of its Limitless Substance, I draw all things needful, both spiritual and material.

6. I recognize the manifestation of the Undeviating Justice in all the circumstances of my life.

7. In all things, great and small, I see the Beauty of the Divine Expression.

8. Living from that Will, supported by its unfailing Wisdom and Understanding, mine is the Victorious Life.

9. I look forward with confidence to the perfect realization of the Eternal Splendor of the Limitless Light.

10. In thought and word and deed, I rest my life, from day to day, upon the sure Foundation of Eternal Being.

11. The Kingdom of Spirit is embodied in my flesh.

===================================================

Wednesday (Mercury), Jul 14 2021

Physical Notes: Felt ill second day in a row, have done no rituals today.

Mental Notes:

Synchronicities: Looking for yellow today.

Tarot Readings: Tarot Contemplation : XI Justice - Libra - Balance

Shields: Trying all elemental shields, as well as QC/LIRP (Spirit)/QC

Wards:Trying all elemental shields, as well as QC/LIRP (Spirit)/QC

Grounding: Breathing, body awareness, minfulness meditation. Tree grounding will be done today.

Psychic Exercises:

Scans: got scanned by @Onion
2h

Sacral, Heart, and 3rd eye seem a little dim. I tried only checking chakras and your energy body but I’m also seeing plants and life itself like an evolution clip in movies.

My heart felt this really big, stressful pressure while scanning you, also heard “blood pressure”.

The little bit of trouble with the third eye also seems to stem (or is quite related to) something caused by the root chakra, anxiety, feeling vulnerable, etc. This is affecting your mood, and therefore your heart too.

Your energy isn’t too active or too inactive, “rampant” is the word that comes to mind. Very chaotic and not grounded properly.

For your energy body, it looks like there’s trouble with your upper arms, and thighs. Heavy weight, lifting too much? Either being overdone, or improperly.

Hearing breathing problems or hyperventilation because of anxiety. A little bit of brain fog.

That’s all I’m getting. It’s been some time since I scanned energy bodies, I hope this helped.

The Work

Visualizations - QC/LRP (Spirit invoking)/QC

Tarot work -

Rituals:QC/LRP (Spirit invoking)/QC

Psychic Exercises:
Color balls today , to size or large orb. Fruits.
For the duration of a week, take a walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations. Take note of everything concerning this object. By color of day and associated planet and symbolism.

Darkness Technique:
Before the commencement of any meditation, breathe deeply and rhythmically. Cover your eyes with the palms of your hands; overlapping the fingers of one hand with the other. You should experience total darkness.
For the duration of a week, take a daily walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations.
For the following week, take a daily walk and stop, deliberately focusing in on one particular object. Take note of everything concerning this object.
On the following week of daily walking, try to look for a single color each day.
On Sunday look for orange; Monday-blue, Tuesday- red, Wednesday yellow, Thursday-violet, Friday-green, Saturday-blue-violet (indigo).
For one week concentrate on the various sounds that are heard on the daily walk. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with this exercise. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely take note.
For the following week, take a daily walk and stop, deliberately focusing in on one particular sound. Take note of everything concerning this sound.
For one week, take note of different tactile or touch sensations that you encounter during the course of a day. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with this exercise.
For one week, take note of every taste that you encounter during the course of a day. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with your sense of taste. For the following week, focus on one particular taste.
For one week, take note of every smell that you encounter. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with your sense of smell. For the following week, focus on one particular smell.
Exercise:
It is vitally important that in the quest to exalt the health of the Spirit, the student does not neglect the health of the body. Physical well-being and endurance are essential to the magician who wishes to perform lengthy rituals as well as Astral work.
During this probationary period, the student should begin a regular discipline of exercise to maintain physical fitness. We leave the choice of exercise to the individual student; swimming, biking, jogging, martial arts, aerobics, yoga or some other. Israel Regardie recommended that the student perform certain exercisesthat are designed to raise both the physical and psychic vitality of the practitioner. They are taken from a small pamphlet by Peter Kelder called The Five Rites of Rejuvenation or The Eye of Revelation. These exercises can also be found in Donald Michael Kraig’s book Modern Magick (pages 222-229).
Whatever form of exercise is undertaken, the student should never overwork to the point of strain. If one is not used to exercise, begin slowly and gradually. If health concerns are an issue, consult a doctor before commencing any form
of physical exertion.
Visualization Exercise:
Spend a few moments of each day in this exercise. Begin with the eyes closed and
relax, breathing deeply and rhythmically. Then open your eyes and gaze into the palm of your left hand. Imagine a small yellow lump of a non-sticking substance formulating in your hand. It is somewhat clay-like and elastic in consistency. Cup your right hand over the other and press this yellow substance as if you were making a hamburger patty. Then begin to roll the substance between your hands as if you were making a meatball. When the image of the yellow ball of astral substance is very clear within your mind, place it somewhere near you. Repeat this technique three more times, forming next a red ball, a blue ball and finally a black ball.
When finished, place all four balls in a row. Visualize them strongly. Then concentrate on dissolving the balls one by one, starting with the black ball, followed by blue, red and finally yellow. See the area where the balls were-placed as totally clear of the astral substance.
NOT DONE

Meditation - Breathing -
Meditation - The Point –
Location - Home.
Posture:
Distractions:
NOT STARTED

Grounding -
Evocations - STARTED
Centering -

=======================================================

Journal 8 - Astrology
Journal 9 - Alchemy
Journal 10 - Qabalah
Journal 11 - Tarot
Journal 12 - BALG Magic

1 Like

Still armchairing, but sang along with the bornless one once or twice more, then lisgtened to invocation of thoth and middle pillar ritual, with the thought of affecting all subtle bodies at once with the physical nervous system.

General Tarot Reading:
Greater Spiritual Influence: XXI The World - Cosmic Consciusness - Saturn/Earth
Lesser Spiritual Influence: X Wheel of Fortune - Karma/Reciprocity - Jupiter
Spiritual Advice: XVIII Moon - Organization - Pisces
Unconscious Desires: VI The Lovers - Superconsciousness - Gemini
Conscious Desires: I The Magician - House - Mercury
Practical Advice: VII The Chariot - Enclosure - Cancer
Final Outcome: IV The Emperor - Sight, Order, Structure - Aries

Top of Stack: V The Hierophant - Hearing - Taurus
Bottom: XV The Devil - Material Bondage - Capricorn

Invoked the Trinity, and Srt Michael, and asked that the babies be well, and continue to do so, and recevie and believe for them now. I ask for thr four archangels and King Paimon, King Gremory, King Bael, Orobas, Amon and Sitri to be with me for protection, guidance and wisdom. Gave thanks praise and glory and Amen.

Set it and forget it for a minute…

Regarding exercise leading up to taking on the challenege of the USMC Special Ops PE Requirements on their page, …
A couple days ago hiked cross town soaked in the rain just barely keeping my impoortant stuff dry in my soaked coat, and finally got sunlight and kitty treats, cookies and coffee, and got home, Yesterday had a healthy walk.
Today helped a neoghbor move heavy stuff, and did breathing visualization in the process. Did later with circulation in the physical and subtle bodies and an interconnection strengthened. Felt a jolt.
So, no pushups, pullups or situps til tonight, then will make exercise a morning and evening habit, along with adorations and invokings/banishings and middle pillar.
Taken a hit or two to the face or neck or back of head, and know how to fall and roll.

67 overseen by 72. Numerical value, reduction by 9 either way with hierophant overseer.

No yellow seen except for caution on a gate of a trash truck bay, a limon tip of a moving truck, and a school bus. A neighbors shirt. Movement, communication, commerce, power, thought. Mercury. Wednesday.

Visualized, in a straight line, as if diving upwards with eyes shut, a shaft of white light coming in, circulating right to laft, and black spewed out by left nostril as opposed to breathing in through the right nostril.visualized myself a beam of light and dropped my hands together after a fingertip mantra, dropped them and stopped.
Heard a crashing sound as if a lightning bolt or a truck bay door shutting.
Opened eyes.

3 Likes

Ouch, the general reading hebrew translation of QKTh is Lesiglate…on the spiritual side, the practical side ChBZ is Sacrifice.
The final outcome is Heh, or God.

Invited Gremory to experience my shoes in the world and it is interesting.

2 Likes
1 Like

Yesterday did morning (sunrise) and evening (sunset) solar adorations. Have just completed morning Solar adoration (per Crowley).

Posting here for reference:

LIBER RESH VEL HELlOS

At Dawn, face East. Make the Sign of the Enterer and say:

Hail unto Thee whoart Rain Thy rising, Even unto Thee who art Ra in Thy strength,
Who travelest over the Heavens in Thy bark At the Uprising of the Sun.
Tahuti standeth in His splendor at the prow And Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Night!
Give the Sign of Silence and stamp the left foot on the ground.

At Noon, face South. Give the same gestures as before.
Hail unto Thee whoart Hathor in Thy triumphing, Even unto Thee who art Hathor in Thy beauty,
Who travelest over the Heavens in Thy bark At the mid-course of the Sun.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Morning!
Give the Sign of Silence.

At Sunset, face West.Give the same ritual gestures as before.
Hail unto Thee who art Tum in Thy setting, Even unto Thee who art Tum in Thy joy,
Who travelest over the Heavens in Thy bark At the down-going of the Sun.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Day!

At Midnight or when retiring, face North. Give the same gestures as before.
Hail unto Thee who art Khephera in Thy hiding, Even unto Thee who art Khephera in Thy silence,
Who travelest over the Heavens in Thy bark At the Midnight Hour of theSun.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Evening!

THE LESSER BANISHING RITUAL OF THE PENTAGRAM (LBRP)
Stand and face East. Perform the Qabalistic Cross.
Facing East, use the index finger of the right hand, a dagger, or the black end of the Outer Wand of Double Power to trace a large banishing pentagram of Earth.
Thrust the dagger/wand tip or index finger through the center of the pentagram and vibrate “YHVH.” (Yode-Heh-Vav-Heh), (Keep the right arm extended throughout; never let it drop. The pentagrams should be visualized in either a flaming blue or brilliant white Light.)
Turn to the South and trace the same pentagram there. Charge the figure as before, intoning “ADONA/” (Ahdoh-nye).
Turn to the West and trace the pentagram. Charge it with “EHEIEH” (Eh-hey-yay).
Turn to the North and draw the pentagram, intoning “AGLA” (Ah-gah-lah). Keep the arm extended.
Turn to face the East. Extend both arms out in the form of a cross and say, “Before me RAPHAEL” (Rah-fahy-el). Visualize before you the great Archangel of Air rising out of the clouds in flowing yellow and violet robes, carrying a Caduceus Wand.
Behind you visualize another figure and say “Behind me GABRIEL” (Gah-bree-el).
See the Archangel stepping out of the sea like the goddess Venus, dressed in robes
of blue and orange, with cup in hand.See to your right another figure in flaming red and green robes carrying a sword.
Say “On my righthand MICHAEL” (Mee-ehai-el). See another great Archangel at your left, who rises up from the vegetation of the Earth in robes of citrine, olive, russet, and black, holding stems of ripened wheat.
Say, “On my lefthandURfEL” (Ur-ee-el).
(Say:) “For about me flames the pentagram, and in the column shines the Six-rayed Star.”
Repeat the Qabalistic Cross.

Uses of the Pentagram Ritual
This simple yet powerful cleansing ritual can be used as a protection against the impure magnetism of others. It is also a way to rid oneself of obsessing or disturbing thoughts. Give a mental image to your particular thought or disturbance and visualize it before you. Project it out of your aura with the Saluting Sign of a Neophyte, and when it is away from you, prevent its return with the Sign of Silence. Then imagine the form in the East and perform the LBRP. See the form dissolving on the outside of your ring of flaming pentagrams.
The LBRP can be used as an exercise in concentration. While seated or lying down, formulate yourself standing up in robes and holding a dagger. Place your consciousness in this astral form and go to the East. Make yourself “feel” there by touching the wall, opening your eyes, stamping on the floor, etc. Let your astral form perform the ritual, circumambulating the room and mentally vibrating the words. Finish in the East and try to see your results astrally, then walk back and stand behind your physical body and let your astral body be re-absorbed. The LBRPis to be performed daily for no less than a period of six months.
In fact, it should be practiced daily regardless of one’s grade. The Golden Dawn manuscripts advocated doing the invoking form of this ritual in the morning and the banishing form at night. However we feel that the Neophyte needs to concentrate solely on the banishing form, since s/he has a tendency to light up on the astral and unknowingly attract all manner of Elementals at this early stage of the Work. It is far more important for the Neophyte to know how to banish rather than to invoke. Anyone can attract an Elemental or an energy. Getting rid of the same can be more difficult.

This, along with the LRP, is to be done daily with all diligence. Some salutary results may follow.

ADORATION TO THE LORD OFTHE UNIVERSE
Face East and say, “Holy art Thou, Lord of the Universe!” Give the Projection Sign.
Say, “Holy art Thou, whom Nature hath not formed!” Give the Projection Sign.
Say, “Holy art Thou, the Vast and the Mighty One!” Give the Projection Sign.
Say, “Lord of the Light, and of the Darkness!” Give the Sign of Silence.
(Note: This affirmation should be done daily.)

The Invocation of Thoth:

The Art of True Healing:

The Middle Pillar:

On Relaxation:

The Bornless Ritual:

On Concentration:

A Course in Miracles:

1 Like

And some entertainment on Blythe Road:

On Freemasonry:

And did noon Solar adoration. Time to go to the hospital and be seen for my bowel and lung issues. And did QC/LIRP(Water)/QC

1 Like

Did evening adoration after discharge from the hospital. They could find nothing wrong. I kept meditating on the names Raphael Michael and Marbas while waiting in triage. Apparently I had a virus but is now going away. Thanks to the forces responsible for my good health.
Plenty of blue (Thursday, Jupiter) in the hospital including nurse clothing. Ambulances also hsad blue. Saw a blue tarp underneath someones topsoil. Did a spot on tarot reading in the hospital waiting for my room. I might still get fired tomorrow, but will call on help for that tonight.

1 Like

===============================================================
Feb '20

Just putting this out there but for everyone who has doubt in their life maybe you don’t have friends, maybe your sick, maybe your life is just terrible but you do have a reason to do magick, IDGAF what the reasons are for your downfalls in life. Every great magican is a lifelong student of the Art, because he/she is constantly asking what is wrong with the/Their world do you see where im going with this?

your debt. (money spell)
your enemies. (Bind or curse)
your job. (Spirit for Promotion)
your money
your significant other ( or lack thereof)…(Beauty Spell, or Glamour)

if you have any downfall or shortcoming you have a reason to do magick.
Start a list
search the forum for what your looking for
if you can’t find it create a topic and ask

YOU CAN DO THIS!! Everyone has a reason for magick and the Powers beyond this world are waiting for a conversation with you

KING OUT!

====================================================================

I too could use some of that mojo.

1 Like

Agreed. Everyone says that “You can change your own reality” and that you’re in control of what happens, I used to just read it and move ahead. But the moment you truly understand what it means hits different.

C.Kendall in the first section of his Baneful Magick course says,“Humans have power which quite honestly, shouldn’t exist in the first place” or something like that. You can do anything with magick. I mean, yes you need to work for it to come through but the changes you can bring with magick is something that can’t be put down in words💪

1 Like

Listening to trance shamanic drumming and reading Beginning Luciferian Witchcraft (Michael W Ford).

Ascension may be realized through the magickal components of Will, Desire and Belief which make more sense when arranged sequentially:
Desire. The identification of wants or needs and the decision to act.
Belief. Inner reinforcement to propel one to obtain the Desire.
Will. Movement and active focus - real energy - expended to achieve Desire.

So, based off this and VoodooKings advice, and advice of others, I have a list of things that need changing.
A better job that pays more, 4x rent minimum.
Dissolving of all debt in my name.
A better housing situation, where I can proudly grow and smoke my own herbs.
Ive thought a few times of starting my own hosting company, for simple apache pages.
I would then need free hardware, cable and servers. As well as an internet feed.
To be a competent magician.
To be open to love and actively showing and feeling and being love for others.
To have no strife with others.
My drivers license and a car.

Friday (Venus), Jul 16 2021

Physical Notes: Felt ill fifth day in a row. Feeling much better however. Went to hospital, they did urinalysis, metabolic blood panel, triage stuff, felt my glands (tonsils) and pancreas, found no issues. Wrote it off as a viral sickness.

Mental Notes: Yay, finally got paid half my rent.

Synchronicities: Looking for green today. Need to use creative power. Need to do magic. Need to continue on shamanism.

============================================

The Work

Tarot Readings: Tarot Contemplation : III (Empress, Venus, Creative Power).

Shields: Studying

Wards: Studying

Grounding: Studying

Psychic Exercises: Tried scanning. Still not great at it.

Scans: None today.
Per @Onion
“Sacral, Heart, and 3rd eye seem a little dim. I tried only checking chakras and your energy body but I’m also seeing plants and life itself like an evolution clip in movies.
That’s all I’m getting. It’s been some time since I scanned energy bodies, I hope this helped.”

Visualizations - QC/LRP (Earth invoking)/QC

Tarot work -

Rituals:QC/LRP (Fire invoking)/QC

Psychic Exercises: Color balls today , to size or large orb. Fruits.

Darkness Technique:
Exercise:
of physical exertion.
Visualization Exercise:
NOT DONE

Meditation - Breathing -
Meditation - The Point –
Location - Home.
Posture:
Distractions:
NOT STARTED

Evocations -

Centering -

=================================================

Journal 8 - Astrology
Journal 9 - Alchemy
Journal 10 - Qabalah
Journal 11 - Tarot
Journal 12 - BALG Magic

Solar Adorations: Doing Liber Resh Helios, Midnight to Noon

==================================================

Last night at the hospital actually had food – turney sandwich with mayo, fruit filled yogurt, applesauce and two orange juice.

Today had 3 sticks of mozarella cheese, a PBJ sandwich and a banana with vanilla coffee.

1 Like