Nightside's Journal

1 Like
1 Like

An odd dream after calling on a few Celts…

I’m outside in some backwoods rural area like where I am, a bit shantytown with houses and townhomes mixed in … Outside waiting for someone, with a vial quarter ounce of my cum…

I walk inside after hearing a scream, and this African dark skinned lady is on a couch, and a mixed guy is on the stairs lacing up his shoes, he stares at me, and one second later both are gone.

The fuck?

Lots o strange stuff recently.
So … Back to the daily journal.

The timer is set.
As of today, a new year starts.
Six hours sleep.
Six hours self directed tech work
Six hours magic work with intention of improvement, substantial and verifiable, at least two hours each for daily evocation, soul travel, seer ability. With or without help of spirits.
Celtic deity attunement and offerings daily.
Meditation, breath work, yoga, energy work.
Daily modest diet and exercise.
Any extra time goes to magic.

If a year goes by and no substantial, verifiable improvement, then its time for reevaluation of everything.

2 Likes

3-30-2018
Dreams - None recalled.

Physical notes - Some lung congestion/breathing problems (Cut down on smoking!!!). Some upper body general weakness. Too overweight, need more than a half hour walk to the store and back as daily exercise, the moobs need to be replaced with a muscular chest, the gut needs to be replaced with a fat free tight stomach, the non defined arms and legs need no fat and packed on muscle. At least one hour daily anaerobic exercise needed. Will decide on four exercises and flip a pack of playing cards as the exercise moderator. Daily as an a and pranayama needed.

Mental notes - Sic months of the ‘one year to adept’ is no longer further along than the initial month. Need weed. Need a job, in the meantime devoting six hours daily to tech/web work and self study for projects in mind. Have website presentation for a client due in a week, Eric and I are making headway on it. Six hours to eight hours daily to devote to Magic,
Two hours minimum omnipotence self training/work
Two hours minimum soul travel work
Two hours minimum evocation work.
Use all available materials in possession as study aids outside of these six hours.
One hour minimum meditation.
One hour study (OAA, Modern Magick and other resources).
One hour ritual mechanics work.
Six hours daily sleep.
Work on a better diet, fruit, meat, grains, green vegetables. Cut down or out all else.
Better hygiene.

Meditations - Work on one hour Core Shamanism daily to start.

Rituals - Work today on perfecting banishings, such as the cube, pentagram, hexagram, heptagram, octagram, etc. Start with either Cube or Octagram.
Work on astral temple.
More to record as necessary.
PM @Lady_Eva with Core Shamanism and Astral Temple results.
Basis on year daily work is based on my post…

1 Like

You could replace one of the 6 hours of magick with yoga. It’s good for toning.

2 Likes

3-30-2018
First orders of business as most of the day is now gone …

1. Work on developing the comments page code for the high priority project - 1/hr.
  2. Do an hour of the core shamanism.
  3. Do an hour of tarot skrying.
  4. Do one hour evocation of Bel and Danu. Change up deities every two days.
  5. Do one hour yoga/breath meditation.
    Dinner break - one hour.
    Repeat and get the six hours sleep.
    3-31-2018, double the hours. Keep doing this daily until I’m doing six hours of the big three, and hold steady at 6 hrs magic work daily for a month. That should be by 4/3.
    Record in journal here daily.
1 Like

Five things I’ve learned today…

1. Don’t get uppity, likely (generally 100%) there is someone better than you in one or more ways.
  2. Don’t write checks your ass can’t cash.
  3. Don’t start a magick war, make sure you know you’re in the right if you do. (See 1,2)
  4. Don’t be too strict or hard on yourself unless absolutely necessary.
  5. You can in fact meditate to a point of silent mind within three minutes.
3 Likes

Invocation into the open air under the full name, invoking thrice Danu, Isis, Hecate, Morrigan.

Considerations and reflections on the three candles I light tonight, Black, Orange, Violet. A fourth, red will be lit for a separate purpose, possibly black paired with red.

Sat 3-31-2018
Dreams - None recalled.
Physical notes - generally okay. Sense of smell heightened, a good thing.
Mental notes - No more useless interaction, meaning the only interaction I seek is necessary to the work at hand. Work … Work foolishly, work blindly, it doesn’t matter in the end. Work in itself has absolute virtues.
Not as concerned today about would be harassers or assassins. If that’s fate, the only counteractive work is to let them fall on their own sword. Then ask them before their last breath if it was worthwhile.
So … 10:00 am onward no interaction except to report work done, to journal or to research. Any questions directed to me will have to wait.

Meditations to do today…
Day 2 Meditation
Chakra balancing meditation
Core Shamanism meditation
Tarot meditation.

Rituals to do today
Banishing working space
Invoking energy
Calling for protection and self defense
Evoking one King
Evoking Celtic gods/goddesses
Rite of protection
Rite of revenge

Synchronicities
Smelled something dead when walking out to the porch.

2 Likes

Since I know the correspondences for a few Celtic deities, they will be the first evoked, and will communicate with others who correspondences are not known the best I can infer.
So…
CS Med for soul travel.
T Med for all seeing.
Evos for evocation.
Binding and cursing those seeking spiritual or physical harm to myself or family and friends.
And the other work necessary.

2 Likes

So shift in plans … My housemates wife and I are going to the emergency room, so the evocations will have to wait until later.

Just a minor word of caution in that sometimes we are the most destructive force to ourselves. You may want to carefully word this binding/curse to exclude any aspects of the self.

5 Likes

Bad day. So shit talkers and attention whores are in Richmond as well.
Lovely. Too much too soon.

When I had the money and wanted the attention they weren’t there.
Wonderful timing universe.

1 Like

I sent you something for that! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Talked with housemates about stresses, and spiritual matters. Common ground found and stress nullified.

Meditation, Mental Chatter, And A 7-Day Challenge - Who’s In? ☼
New Magician Help
Let me first amplify the kinds of notions that cross many people’s minds when the idea of meditating daily is mentioned: "See, I’d like to meditate but I alone have a uniquely busy internal voice, my mind always has all these thoughts coming up, so I just can’t do it, because the fascinating complexity of my brain is too much to handle! Also, I lack the bare minimum requirements of a mountain-top retreat in Peru, Tibet, or Atlantis, surrounded by calmly drifting clouds, and when I try to sit c…
If you fancy making today the day to commit for the next week to meditating daily, and logging it (for better and worse) here, jump on in! :+1:

Day one.
Location - Living room.
Three minutes set on phone stopwatch timer.

Noisy environment. Closed eyes. Lotus position on couch. Hands/arms loosely on lap, fingers interlaced, only thumbtips touching each other.
In breath meditation word SAT, out breath meditation word NAM.

Immediate mental distractions …
Trying to constantly think of a different mediation symbol - first a dot, then area intersecting eyes and nose bridge, then cross of horizontal line above eyes and vertical nose bridge (cross), then tip of nose above nostrils, finally rose in center between eyes.
Next distraction was scrunching face to try to clearly see a white light dot and tune out noise.
Next distraction was trying to ignore noise, though ridiculous to expect silence in noisy area.
Next distraction was itch on one foot. Did not scratch.
Next distraction was a skip on one breath.

Whenever a distraction cropped up it was noted but ignored once settled on the rose.

Even in out breath pattern with consistent SAT NAM.

Before I knew it, my mind was silent for two breath counts, and timer went off.

Opened eyes and shutoff timer.

Recorded results here.

Day two
Location - Living room.
Four minutes set on phone stopwatch timer on first attempt. Three on second.

Low noise environment. Closed eyes.

Normal position on couch, feet flat on four. Hands/arms loosely on stomach, fingers interlaced, only thumbtips touching each other.

In breath meditation word SAT, out breath meditation word NAM.

Immediate mental distractions …
Round one -
Four minutes set.
Trying to center on just the rose between the eyebrows.
The cat that meows (Maya, not my Pandora), jumps up in my lap and wants pets. I finally sedate her to sit comfortably on my lap without further need of petting.

Round two -
Three minutes set.
All worries dropped from mind on both rounds but more relaxed this round.
No thought or distraction this time, just concentration on in(SAT), out(NAM) breathing.

Both oven and stopwatch timer went off.

Opened eyes and shutoff timers.

Recorded results here.

2 Likes