Fuegos Accountability Journal

In review of chapters 1 and 2 of modern magick, that aside from middle pillar I am generally doing all rituals daily. Still need digestion time for reading and continuity of practice.

Did Liber Resh Helios Morning adoration giving sign of the rising sun, and followed closing with sign of silence; did Kabalistic Cross, did LBRP, completing the circle and seeing the angels and pentagrams around me from an aerial view, then realized my hands clasped in front of my heart, the heart of the lantern containing the six rayed star, me holding the staff, my head illuminated head from the sun drawn to my head in the KC, like the Hanged Man, 12+9=21, the World.

After remembering a friend, need to take my life more cautiously. Last night or the night before I was thinking of him, and found out today that he passed away Monday night. Last night took my pulse and checked my oxygen saturation, was pushing 96 os and 88 bpm. Deep controlled count breathing affects it positiviely. I saw my oxygen level go up, and my bpm drop … particularly with slow deep breath in and hold.

1 Like

Have had two blueberry muffins, an unfrosted cinnamon roll, and apple strudel, a piece of cheese pizza and three cups of black tea. Need to exercise. Did Liber Resh Helios noon adoration with rising sun sign.

Just did Liber Resh Vel Helios Sunset Adoration, with Sign of setting/rising Sun and Sign of Silence at close.

Just got done reorganizing and cleaning my room a bit, as an attempt to create order out of chaos. All dirty laundry now in large laundry basket, small laundry basket in closet under hung clean clothes and jackets, a lot of old mail to go through but those are separated in a box and piles. Recipes in one pile. Other stuff in one box., Already one medium uhaul box full of trash thrown in dumpster along with an old mask by accident.

Cat happy, will clean litterbox in a minute. She has been fed, watered, littered and treated and petted.

Fan running, a bit warm in here.

Need a job paying weekly.

Need to organize all paper and proceed with bankruptcy.

Tarot Contemplation Ritual:
0 - The Fool - Aleph/Alpha (Ox) - Elemental Air - 1 - Kether EHYH → Chokmah YAH
Crowned Ox, A mind of burden or lack thereof. As @Lady_Eva points out, corresponds to the Principle of Mentalism, All is Mind. Here we come from the crowned mind, with a bag of memories over our shoulder, reason nipping at our heels, elemental air. Possibly a burdened mind. Possibly a new journey or adventure.
Bottom of deck: Chariot

1 Like

Read chapters one and two of Modern Magick.

Was looking for yellow today, until I noticed what I needed to see was blue.
How many rituals have I done today?
Body Awareness/Relaxation Ritual, QC/LBRP/QC, TCR, Liber Resh Vel Helios. 6-10.
Now time to shuffle the Pentacles suit and try to meet 50 situps in two minutes, No court cards. 5 seconds per situp staring at tarot card drawn with that number of situps. Took a mile walk.Then midnight Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration.

Just completed cruches/situps to complete count of Pentacles 1-10. 55 Situp-Crunches in less than two minutes, meeting USMC PE Requirements. Energized but tired.

Organized room. One large laundry basket, one pile cookbooks and recipes, one stack finacial stuff, one box collections, etc. Much more floor. Lack of file cabinet is an issue. Cat is happy ass can be sprawled out on her back on newfound floor. Listening to

and

Tarot Reading - “What mindset do I need for an organized life?” Split Hexagram Spread
Greater Spiritual Influence: XII The Hanged Man - Law of Reversal - Water (Mem) - Elemental Water
Lesser Spiritual Influence:XIV Temperance - Law of Transmutation - Prop (Samekh) - Saggittarius
Practical Advice: V Hierophant - Principle of Vibration (?) - Nail/Fasten together (Vav) - Taurus
Unconscious Desires: II High Priestess - Principle of Polarity (?) - Camel (Gimel) - Luna
Conscious Desires: XVII The Star - Agency of Meditation - (?) (Tzaddi) - Aquarius
Practical Advice: VIII Strength - Law of Suggestion - Serpent (Teth) - Leo
Final Outcome: XV The Devil - Agency of Material Bondage - Eye/Fountain (Ayin) - Capricorn

Top of Deck : III Empress - Venus
Bottom: Fool - Elemental Air

AMSh without Shin. Two of three alchemical principles.
Numerology: 73 (76 including empress) 10=1 (Beginning) or 13=4 (Emperor - Order - Principle of ? - Aries).
Greater influence is self sacrifice to live an ordered life. The lesser influence shows a need to change or transmute, to differently create a flow for order. Hearing, sound is also key to an ordered life.
Practically, I seek repitition and hope, but need to tame my lower self (Alchemical, here is fire). The result is Material Bondage through hard work, oversaw by Creative Imagination. Order frees me up for love.

Seven rituals (or eleven) now done for 24 hours.

New daily routine:

Wake up
Relaxation Ritual
Morning Adoration
QC/LBRP/QC
Tarot Contemplation Ritual
Exercise to shuffled pentacles suit (crunches)
Psychic Development
Relaxation Ritual

Noon Adoration
Psychic Development
Relaxation Ritual

Evening Adoration
QC/LBRP/QC
Tarot Split-Hexagram Spread Ritual
Middle Pillar Ritual
Exercise to shuffled swords suit (pushups)
Psychic Development
Relaxation Ritual

Midnight Adoration
Middle Pillar Ritual
Sleep

Doing Middle Pillar Ritual with eyes open, to stimulate trance.

#Friday (Venus), Jul 23, 2021 – Green today. Taste.

#=======================================================================

Sun & Moon Today
Moonrise & MoonsetMoon PhasesEclipsesNight Sky

Moon: 99.0%
Waxing Gibbous
|Current Time:|Jul 23, 2021 at 2:31:59 am|| — | — |
|Sunrise Today:|6:19 am↑ 62° Northeast|
|Sunset Today:|9:03 pm↑ 298° Northwest|
|Moonrise Today:|9:18 pm↑ 123° Southeast|
|Moonset Today:|5:21 am↑ 235° Southwest|
|Daylight Hours:|14 hours, 44 minutes (-1m 49s)|

Dreams: None recalled

Physical Notes: Feel fine. Some pain in legs. Relaxation Ritual commencing after MPR.

Mental Notes: None.
Green meditation today, Shamanism, particularly Celtic Shamanism and Magic with
Buckland Framework and Harner Framework.

Synchronicities: Looking for green today. Need to use warrior instinct and power. Need to do magic. Need to continue on shamanism.

#============================================================================

#The Work

WHAT DO YOU WANT: HEALTHY WEALTHY WISE EMPLOYMENT
To be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually strong, positive and
healthy enough to hold a job that require wisdom and skill, and compensates me well."

I WILL APPLY ALL OF MY POWERS TO ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING AIM:
To be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually strong, positive and
healthy enough to hold a job that require wisdom and skill, and compensates me well."

The Pattern on the Trestleboard
This Is Truth About The Self
0 All the Power that ever was or will be is here now.
1 I am a center of expression for the Primal Will-to-Good which eternally creates and sustains the Universe.
2 Through me its unfailing Wisdom takes form in thought and word.
3 Filled with Understanding of its perfect law, I am guided, moment by moment, along the path of liberation.
4 From the exhaustless riches of its Limitless Substance, I draw all things needful, both spiritual and material.
5 I recognize the manifestation of the Undeviating Justice in all the circumstances of my life.
6 In all things, great and small, I see the Beauty of the Divine Expression.
7 Living from that Will, supported by its unfailing Wisdom and Understanding, mine is the Victorious Life.
8 I look forward with confidence to the perfect realization of the Eternal Splendor of the Limitless Light.
9 In thought and word and deed, I rest my life, from day to day, upon the sure Foundation of Eternal Being.
10 The Kingdom of Spirit is embodied in my flesh.

#=========================================================================

LIBER RESH VEL HELlOS
At Dawn, face East. Make the Sign of the Enterer and say:
Hail unto Thee whoart Rain Thy rising, Even unto Thee who art Ra in Thy strength,
Who travelest over the Heavens in Thy bark At the Uprising of the Sun.
Tahuti standeth in His splendor at the prow And Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Night!
Give the Sign of Silence and stamp the left foot on the ground.

At Noon, face South. Give the same gestures as before.
Hail unto Thee whoart Hathor in Thy triumphing, Even unto Thee who art Hathor in Thy beauty,
Who travelest over the Heavens in Thy bark At the mid-course of the Sun.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Morning!
Give the Sign of Silence.

At Sunset, face West.Give the same ritual gestures as before.
Hail unto Thee who art Tum in Thy setting, Even unto Thee who art Tum in Thy joy,
Who travelest over the Heavens in Thy bark At the down-going of the Sun.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Day!

At Midnight or when retiring, face North. Give the same gestures as before.
Hail unto Thee who art Khephera in Thy hiding, Even unto Thee who art Khephera in Thy silence,
Who travelest over the Heavens in Thy bark At the Midnight Hour of theSun.
Hail unto Thee from the Abodes of Evening!

THE LESSER BANISHING RITUAL OF THE PENTAGRAM (LBRP)
Stand and face East. Perform the Qabalistic Cross.
Facing East, use the index finger of the right hand, a dagger, or the black end of the
Outer Wand of Double Power to trace a large banishing pentagram of Earth.
Thrust the dagger/wand tip or index finger through the center of the pentagram and
vibrate “YHVH.” (Yode-Heh-Vav-Heh), (Keep the right arm extended throughout;
never let it drop. The pentagrams should be visualized in either a flaming blue or
brilliant white Light.)
Turn to the South and trace the same pentagram there. Charge the figure as before,
intoning “ADONA/” (Ahdoh-nye).
Turn to the West and trace the pentagram. Charge it with “EHEIEH” (Eh-hey-yay).
Turn to the North and draw the pentagram, intoning “AGLA” (Ah-gah-lah). Keep the arm extended.
Turn to face the East. Extend both arms out in the form of a cross and say,
“Before me RAPHAEL” (Rah-fahy-el). Visualize before you the great Archangel of Air rising out
of the clouds in flowing yellow and violet robes, carrying a Caduceus Wand.
Behind you visualize another figure and say “Behind me GABRIEL” (Gah-bree-el).
See the Archangel stepping out of the sea like the goddess Venus, dressed in robes
of blue and orange, with cup in hand.See to your right another figure in flaming red and green
robes carrying a sword.
Say “On my righthand MICHAEL” (Mee-ehai-el). See another great Archangel at your left, who rises
up from the vegetation of the Earth in robes of citrine, olive, russet, and black, holding stems
of ripened wheat.
Say, “On my lefthandURfEL” (Ur-ee-el).
(Say:) “For about me flames the pentagram, and in the column shines the Six-rayed Star.”
Repeat the Qabalistic Cross.

Uses of the Pentagram Ritual
This simple yet powerful cleansing ritual can be used as a protection against the impure magnetism
of others. It is also a way to rid oneself of obsessing or disturbing thoughts. Give a mental image
to your particular thought or disturbance and visualize it before you. Project it out of your aura
with the Saluting Sign of a Neophyte, and when it is away from you, prevent its return with the Sign
of Silence. Then imagine the form in the East and perform the LBRP. See the form dissolving on the
outside of your ring of flaming pentagrams.
The LBRP can be used as an exercise in concentration. While seated or lying down, formulate yourself
standing up in robes and holding a dagger. Place your consciousness in this astral form and go to the
East. Make yourself “feel” there by touching the wall, opening your eyes, stamping on the floor, etc.
Let your astral form perform the ritual, circumambulating the room and mentally vibrating the words.
Finish in the East and try to see your results astrally, then walk back and stand behind your physical
body and let your astral body be re-absorbed. The LBRPis to be performed daily for no less than a period of six months.
In fact, it should be practiced daily regardless of one’s grade. The Golden Dawn manuscripts advocated doing the invoking form of this ritual in the morning and the banishing form at night. However we feel that the Neophyte needs to concentrate solely on the banishing form, since s/he has a tendency to light up on the astral and unknowingly attract all manner of Elementals at this early stage of the Work.
It is far more important for the Neophyte to know how to banish rather than to invoke. Anyone can attract an Elemental or an energy. Getting rid of the same can be more difficult.
This, along with the LRP, is to be done daily with all diligence. Some salutary results may follow.

ADORATION TO THE LORD OFTHE UNIVERSE
Face East and say, “Holy art Thou, Lord of the Universe!” Give the Projection Sign.
Say, “Holy art Thou, whom Nature hath not formed!” Give the Projection Sign.
Say, “Holy art Thou, the Vast and the Mighty One!” Give the Projection Sign.
Say, “Lord of the Light, and of the Darkness!” Give the Sign of Silence.
(Note: This affirmation should be done daily.)

The Invocation of Thoth:

Invocation Of Thoth Israel Regardie

The Art of True Healing:

The Art of True Healing, Israel Regardie ( Complete )

The Middle Pillar:

Middle Pillar Exercise

On Relaxation:

Israel Regardie relaxation instruction

The Bornless Ritual:

Bornless Ritual Israel Regardie

Tarot Readings:
Tarot Contemplation :

Shields: All Elements, QC, LRP (Fire invoking)

Wards: All Elements, LRP

Grounding: Studying

Psychic Exercises: Tried scanning. Still not great at it.

Scans: today.

Visualizations - QC/LRP (Fire invoking)/QC

Tarot work -

Servitors: Studying

Rituals:QC/LRP (Fire invoking)/QC

Psychic Exercises: Color balls today , to size or large orb. Fruits.

Sense Awareness Techniques:
For the duration of a week, take a walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations.
Take note of everything concerning this object. By color of day and associated planet and symbolism.

Preliminary Meditative Work
Daily Awareness Exercises:

Darkness Technique:
Before the commencement of any meditation, breathe deeply and rhythmically. Cover your eyes with the palms of your hands; overlapping the fingers of one hand with the other. You should experience total darkness. STARTED

Sense Awareness Techniques:
For the duration of a week, take a daily walk and make a mental note of everything you see, not focusing on anything in particular. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments; merely observe. Keep a journal of your observations.
For the following week, take a daily walk and stop, deliberately focusing in on one particular object. Take note of everything concerning this object.
On the following week of daily walking, try to look for a single color each day.
On Sunday look for orange; Monday-blue, Tuesday- red, Wednesday yellow, Thursday-violet, Friday-green, Saturday-blue-violet (indigo).
For one week concentrate on the various sounds that are heard on the daily walk. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with this exercise. Do not attempt to analyze or make judgments;
merely take note.
For the following week, take a daily walk and stop, deliberately focusing in on one particular sound. Take note of everything concerning this sound.
For one week, take note of different tactile or touch sensations that you encounter during the course of a day.
Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with this exercise.
For one week, take note of every taste that you encounter during the course of a day. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with your sense of taste. For the following week, focus on one particular taste.
For one week, take note of every smell that you encounter. Stop at certain times and close your eyes, so that the faculty of sight does not interfere with your sense of smell. For the following week, focus on one particular smell.
STARTED Week One

Exercise:
It is vitally important that in the quest to exalt the health of the Spirit, the student does not neglect the health of the body. Physical well-being and endurance are essential to the magician who wishes to perform lengthy rituals as well as Astral work.
During this probationary period, the student should begin a regular discipline of exercise to maintain physical fitness.
We leave the choice of exercise to the individual student; swimming, biking, jogging, martial arts, aerobics, yoga or some other. Israel Regardie recommended that the student perform certain exercisesthat are designed to raise both the physical and psychic vitality of the practitioner. They are taken from a small pamphlet by Peter Kelder called The Five Rites of Rejuvenation or The Eye of Revelation. These exercises can also be found in Donald Michael Kraig’s book Modern Magick (pages 222-229).
Whatever form of exercise is undertaken, the student should never overwork to the point of strain. If one is not used to exercise, begin slowly and gradually. If health concerns are an issue, consult a doctor before commencing any form of physical exertion. - STARTED - situps, pushups, mountain climbers, downups.
Exercise schedule: Shuffle in morning suit pentacles, draw each card and do that number of situp-crunches, no court cards. In evening, swords and pushups. Should be 55 in under two minutes each.
Visualization Exercise:
Spend a few moments of each day in this exercise. Begin with the eyes closed and
relax, breathing deeply and rhythmically. Then open your eyes and gaze into the palm of your left hand. Imagine a small yellow lump of a non-sticking substance formulating in your hand. It is somewhat clay-like and elastic in consistency.
Cup your right hand over the other and press this yellow substance as if you were making a hamburger patty. Then begin to roll the substance between your hands as if you were making a meatball. When the image of the yellow ball of astral substance is very clear within your mind, place it somewhere near you. Repeat this technique three more times, forming next a red ball, a blue ball and finally a black ball.
When finished, place all four balls in a row. Visualize them strongly. Then concentrate on dissolving the balls one by one, starting with the black ball, followed by blue, red and finally yellow. See the area where the balls were-placed as totally clear of the astral substance.
NOT DONE

Object Sensing exercises -NOT STARTED

Meditation - Astral Temple - NOT STARTED
Meditation - Core Shamanism - Studying
Meditation - Breathing - DONE
Meditation - Tree merging/grounding -DONE
Meditation - The Point –STARTED
Meditation - Seven Day Mental Thought Control Challenge - Day One
Location - Home.
Environment: Bedroom
Posture:Sitting in relaxed position, legs crossed, pillow behind back.
Time: 5 minutes.
Distractions: Shaman music, birds/outside nois
Breathing: in silent out silent, 4 fold count.
STARTED
MiniDump -
Location - Home.
Environment: Bedroom
Posture:Sitting in relaxed position, legs crossed, pillow behind back.
Time: 5 minutes.
Distractions: Shaman music, birds/outside nois
Breathing: in silent out silent, 4 fold count.
STARTED

Layered Spell: Studying, wrote one using tarot Aces as symbol with spells.

Evocations - Hecate and Hera, Michael in planning

Enchantments: Studying

Egregore: Studying

Centering - Staying in the present moment. Purposeful breathing with visualization. Listening to Shaman trance music.

=================================================

Readings: BALG. My notes and journals. Introduction to Programming for Engineers (1988), Digital Logic Design, Modern Magick (chaps 1 and 2). Linux documentation to keep up with skills. Cookbooks.

Now thinking of fourteen journals:
Journals 1-7 Case Spiritual Unfoldment Stages
Journal 8 - Astrology
Journal 9 - Alchemy
Journal 10 - Qabalah
Journal 11 - Tarot
Journal 12 - BALG Magic
Journal 13 - Quareia Magic
Journal 14 - Hermetic Magic

So many tutorials and practice to do, and so little time.

========================================================

What can be done for free and in personal refuge with internet:
EMail friends and family, pet my kitty.
Exercise to the USMC Special Ops PE Requirements,
Watch Videos, movies, and listen to audiobooks.
Meditate, do yoga, and journal. Art. Drawing, painting.
Make lyrics and poems, and writing in general.
Do Pentadrams, Dodecagrams, Enneagrams, Octograms, Heptagrams, Hexagrams.
Rituals and exercises, invocation, evocation.
Divination, scrying, tarot meditation.
Reading the St Johns Great Books program, and writing commentaries and book reports in local paper opinions page.
Learning to program in python, and learning about encryption.

And Robins and Sparrows chirp,occasional crow caw outside my window.
Solar Adorations: Doing Liber Resh Helios, Midnight to Noon

==================================================

Things green in my room:

I am currently proceeding with my plan to go back to school and get a Bachelors in Teacher Education. Applied to 12 jobs last night. Have a feeling I will be evoking a lot of LSA teachers in the future.

Today to do:
Wake up
Relaxation Ritual
Morning Adoration
QC/LBRP/QC
Tarot Contemplation Ritual
Exercise to shuffled pentacles suit (crunches)
Psychic Development
Relaxation Ritual

Noon Adoration
Psychic Development
Relaxation Ritual

Evening Adoration
QC/LBRP/QC
Tarot Split-Hexagram Spread Ritual
Middle Pillar Ritual
Psychic Development
Relaxation Ritual

Midnight Adoration
Middle Pillar Ritual
Sleep

Dreams: None
Physical Notes: Four hours sleep.
Mental Notes: Need shower, Of all things I could think of or experience that was blue, looked up to the sky and saw clear blue sky. That snapped it into perspective. Both the act of looking up towardChesed, and the blue of it.

Rituals:
Wake up
Morning Adoration - Ra - DONE with sun sign and theoricus and sign of silence.
QC/LBRP/QC - DONE
Tarot Contemplation Ritual - DONE
VII The Chariot(? - Cheth=Fence/Enclosure -Cancer),
Bottom of deck VIII Strength.
Higher self met and enclosed by taming the lower self. In all things I do today, let go of fear, and accomplish with purity of mind, I am protected. Binah->Geburah. Wisdom and StrengthPower accompany me.
Shower
Relaxation Ritual
Middle Pillar Ritual
Assigned reading.

Other:
Go out and get on with day
Psychic Development = Green (expect lawns and trees and shrubs noticed first).
Afternoon Adoration - Hathor
Relaxation Ritual

Expanding my Tarot Contemplation Ritual (Chariot to meditate on), into a Split Hexagram Spread Ritual, this is what I have:
Greater Spiritual Influence: VII - The Chariot - Cancer
Protected, not vulnerable. Geburah->Binah
Lesser Spiritual Influence: XVIII - The Moon - Pisces
Vulnerability, danger. Malkuth->Netzach.
Spiritual Advice: XX - Judgement - Elemental Fire
Firewalk, tooth and nail if need be. Malkuth->Hod.
Unconscious Desires: 0 - The Fool - Elemental Air
Off on a new adventure, while reason nips and barks. Chokmah->Kether.
Conscious Desires: XI - Justice - Libra
Balance in all things and remember the four universal laws. Tiphareth->Geburah
Practical Advice: III - The Empress - Venus (planet for day, Green)
Do all in an act of love. Seek Peace but prepare for War. Binah->Chokmah
Final Outcome: X - Wheel of Fortune - Jupiter
The worm will turn for you if you do so. Netzach->Chesed.

Top of Deck: VI The Lovers - Gemini
Bottom: VIII Strength - Leo

Numerology: 69, 75 with Lovers as overseer. 6+9=15=1+5=6, 75=7+5=12=1+2=3 - or 80 depending on placement of Fool, 0 or 1, in that case we have 8.

With 6 and 9, here we have The Lovers and The Hermit, or The Chariot (7) and Wheel of Fortune (10), depending on the layout.

Eighteen pushups in under two minutes, on fists, occasionally adapting to Roman Shoulder style, to flip cards. Could not finish half the ten of swords.
Now I know my weak area. Especially when I shift to Mountain Climbers for Cups and Burpees for Wands.
Or when I add in Court Cards (+10, +20-, +30, +40).

Protein and Potassium for day: 1/2 Buffalo Chicken wrap and a banana. With black coffee.

#====================================================================

Rituals:
Wake up - DONE
Morning Adoration - Ra with sun sign and theoricus and sign of silence.- DONE
QC/LRP/QC - DONE (Earth Banishing)
Tarot Contemplation Ritual - DONE
VII The Chariot(? - Cheth=Fence/Enclosure -Cancer),
Bottom of deck VIII Strength.
Higher self met and enclosed by taming the lower self. In all things I do today, let go of fear, and accomplish with purity of mind, I am protected. Binah->Geburah. Wisdom and StrengthPower accompany me.
Exercise to shuffled swords suit (pushups) - DONE with 1/3 expected

Relaxation Ritual - DONE, but left knee/thigh pain continues, along with middle left back/chest.
Middle Pillar Ritual - DONE
Doing Middle Pillar Ritual with eyes open, to stimulate trance. - DONE
Did Middle Pillar sitting, eyes closed going down to feet, two times each, then a third time, traveling up from ADNI to EHYH, visualizing as fully as possibvle, just like golden light in RR, but white brilliant light here.
Shower - DONE
Assigned reading.

Other:
Afternoon Adoration - Hathor
Go out and get on with day
Psychic Development = Green (expect lawns and trees and shrubs noticed first).
Relaxation Ritual

Did afternoon adoration from Liber Resh Vel Helios. DONE
Off to go out and get my Green on. n

Reading Jean DuBuis, Fundamentals of Esoteric Knowledge, and already breathing the square.
Lunch time.
Only green I noticed on this rainy day, was the green wet grass I walked over, and the array of shades of green, of the tree leaves and pine branches(when I went out to smoke a bowl, and met a new dealer in doing so).

Tarot Reading Ritual: Tree of Life Spread

Kether - SOURCE - THE CROWN : VI Lovers - Gemini - I THINK - VERSATILITY
Chokmah - SUPERNAL FATHER - WISDOM - Zodiac : 0 The Fool - Elemental Air - NO-THING
Binah - SUPERNAL MOTHER - Saturn - UNDERSTANDING - : XIX The Sun - Sol - INNER SELF - REGENERATION
Geburah - FEAR/POWER - Mars - ENERGY : I The Magician - Mercury - CONSCIOUSNESS, CONCENTRATION, CORRESPONDENCE
Gedulah - MERCY/BUILDER - Jupiter - EXPANSION - FEAR/POWER - : XI Justice - Libra - I BALANCE - HARMONY - BALANCE/EQUILIBRIUM
Tiphareth - MEDIATOR - BEAUTY - Sol - INNER SELF : XXI The World - Saturn/Eemental Earth - COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS
Netzach - VICTORY - EMOTIONS - Venus - AFFECTION : X Wheel of Fortune - Jupiter- KARMA
Hod - SPLENDOR - INTELLECT - Mercury - REASONING POWERS : XVII The Star - I KNOW - IMAGINATION - MEDITATION
Yesod - FOUNDATION - ASTRAL LIGHT - Luna - EMOTIONS : XV The Devil - I USE - AMBITION - MATERIAL BONDAGE
Malkuth - KINGDOM - COMPLETION, STABILITY - Saturn/Elemental Earth- The Teacher : XX Judgement - Elemental Fire - REVELATION