Fucking weather

Well, Oregon got hit by a storm and here in the veneta complex my property got nailed with 18”+ of wet sticky snow. Destroyed all my brush paths in the field, killed several trees. Many wild birds dead and homeless, destroyed my cat structures, destroyed my temple, and crippled a lot more. Possible more dead cats. Now mind you my only travel is bike or foot and my parents are disabled. This phone is about gone and hasn’t been working so I thought I’d post.

Seems no magic or spirits helped only my brute force and strength of resolve and will with broken tools and utter shit. Yeah, no help and I don’t expect none. But my sanctuary is utterly destroyed. So fuck you very much everbeings for nothing.

2 Likes

And I was pissed off because the wind knocked over my bins and took my mini greenhouse - which it bounced over a rail, dragged 50 feet and left in the road, where someone ran over it.

Not a good day. Sorry for your loss :frowning:

I’m sorry to hear. It seems like the global phenomenon of natural disasters occurring and in severe propensity makes me wonder if it’s the end of times… or some geo-engineering/HAARP bullshit going on.

See this as an opportunity to become resilient, being frugal is your only option now. Do what you can, there is not much more to ask or to be done. Sometimes all we have, is ourselves, and we do with what we got.

Same crap here/ need it to clear enough to sneak around the snow dammitzzz

Well, I have an old broken gravel shovel I used to clear snow to the geese and wild cats. I shimmied up my cat structure but it’s fucked. Power finally came back up so my parent with their head colds won’t get pneumonia at least. Ma’s Fish tanks are getting bubbled air again and her indoor birds won’t freeze (parakeets).

No more privacy though. I feel like what’s left of the brush should be burnt to ashes. Maybe the carbon would cause fresh greens to pop up during spring. But the brush… gone. Fucking hate seeing the neighbors house.

And it snowed more 8+ more inches on top of the other crap. Bleh.