Fucking the Neighbourhood

As a living God, it’s paramount to influence your environment not jus be its bitch.

Do any here lay down the law locally???

I know Black Brothers influence our world and let them clash GLORIOUSLY!!!
Let us shape our own realms with ‘whatever it takes’

Let the blood flow, pain intensify and apologies pile up… WE ARE THEIR LIVING GODS!!!

Reign down YOUR EDICTS BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

Let us be Strong in Our Power and our heart of hearts… Murder pain and retribution have their home in us all… So may be the most noble of interactions seek to further greatness in others and ourselves.

Anecdote - asshole and serial boundary crosser nearby eat copious penis…

Penis is comprised of bloodying and retreat.
Cancer is diagnosed in said asshole…

Asshole should not have continued to insist on disrespect… People learn with their lives. It’s fair, because they are unable to fuck a greater power regardless of their overt attempts… Did a blue ring octopus ever appologise??? My rings were BLUE

Power is seductive, yet, I assume all is underpinned by a greater purpose… Learning to work in the currents and cycles is key - yet all commentary is invited

You attract more flies with honey, and we can be kind, and even forceful yet, when you are spat on, do NOT TURN THE OTHER CHEEK…

I am not the sacrifice of the fool… Fools will bow, bend and break and be torn up on wheels… As I have been… So more it be

There is no victory sweeter, than that which ends in eternal silence

The whole world to toy with!

Vagelli did you smoke mad weed like samuel or are you serious? Just checking.

Wow - I just checked the date of the post - and it was only a few days ago - but it feels like a month or so ago

Some of that weed that floats around is absolute shit… hydro schizo rubbish… I just had a couple of beers… or 10 I think???

I think at that time I posted the stuff- I was releasing a lot of steaming overflowing anger…

Because I was going through a moment of a sense of powerlessness, that had intensified over the past 6 months or so - and feeling pushed around by life even though I have been doing my very best - I think now in reflection I was poorly trying to recapture that power by posting and also reliving a time in recent months I was able to display - however…

Respect - and control were the theme - and whilst I can laugh about myself and take some shit here and their - there is a definite line - and after that its game over…

I guess I was reaching out to say to others who may be feeling the way I was - you can do something about things - and ideally should even if they dont succeed they should try… however…

I now see that it could have come across as a madmans posting… and I guess it was…

Cheers for the comment Divinator - it has made me realise a few things