Fuckin pussies!

BRAVO! That’s right. You got it.

4 Likes

I get what you are saying at face value and I do not judge you for your opinion. Here is my thing though. You put your face out there as a “public figure”, and then all of the sudden you are no longer allowed to be human. You have to be a “professional”. Truth is I am pissed. LMAO! It is not just the time spent helping others at no cost… no.

It is the fact that they then want to directly interfere with personal life by spreading rumors or creating drama. I am beyond all of that and want nothing to do with it. I am not going to be a “professional” (inauthentic) if it means sacrificing integrity and creating senseless drama in my life. Everyone wants to Become a Living God when they do not even understand how to be effective humans.

“Pleases sur pleez. Tel me how 2 git fame wiff magic” (That is copied and pasted btw)

You spend time telling these kinds of folks the true nature of occult work and how it can enrich ones life. You rewrite a book that you already wrote to point them toward truth and guess what??? They run off and talk shit about you because you don’t give them the secrets of the universe through messenger. Nope… that’s a pussy who doesn’t want to put in work. I may not be a professional, but I call em how I see em. I am authentic.

19 Likes

@KurtisJoseph I understand fully what you are saying, and I appreciate the work you do. I think you are doing the right thing by making sure your daughter gets the care she deserves. I suppose I am a bit disappointed that I am not quite in a situation where I can freely make such expensive purchases, but that’s just my own personal problem. I really want to get a copy of BMOA as soon as my situation allows. Keep up the good work. We need more occultists like you spreading the Truth. I hope you understand why I can’t buy anything myself, though I appreciate your work. Just watching your Youtube videos at the moment trying to glean what I can.

5 Likes

It was only ment to be taken at face value and I grately appreciate you not judging me.

With what you just clarified and stated going on, I understand your reaction a lot more clearly. I would be furious as well if I was being shown that much blatant disrespect.

Just keep a cool and level head and I wish you a good future.

PS. I know I am not one of the big wigs, but if you ever need anyone to vent or just talk to, I am on here just about every day. So feel free to drop a line. I might not now much about your working, because I think we work different currents, but I am always willing to listen.

2 Likes

:laughing: Fair enough Mr. Joseph fair enough.:laughing:

But i’m honestly surprised that Ahriman or at the very least another author here didn’t tell you how this game is played. Big A has quite the interesting sense of humor about these things don’t you agree? Nobody forced you to waste your time on social media with the mindless sheep, let them sink or swim based on their own merits and charge the ones who can’t through the nose for your help.

Do i have children? Irrelevant like most of the foolishness in this topic, but since you asked no i don’t, i’m sterile, oh woe is poor me. :sob: But probably for the best i’m hardly the most domesticated or sane individual in this world. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But i’m glad that your pissed, you get it now, you understand now, about time, this is wisdom, this is evolution and dare i say it? THIS IS ASCENSION! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Yup. Your gawd dam right I get it. What sucks is that there are genuine people out there that want guidance and just can’t pay through the nose. Then I get people out of the USA who DO PAY OUT THE NOSE… and you know what they want?

They want me to connect to Belial to tell the Greek Goddess Hecate they want to marry her. ??? WHAT THE FUCK!!! HOW THE FUCK? How in the flying fuck? What the fuck do you do? Tell them some bullshit they want to hear and sacrifice integrity? LMAO! You know what I do? I tell them what they NEED to hear. Marry a woman in the flesh and use the Divine forces to expand consciousness. This is how you do that…

Then you get called a fraud. Abwahahahahaha! After the second consultation (third) I managed to “connect with Hecate” directly. She told the dude she would marry him if he chopped of his pecker and stuffed it in a cheetah’s ass.

25 Likes

Hey that’s my matron lmao. She had to have been frustrated.[quote=“KurtisJoseph, post:20, topic:16499”]
She told the dude she would marry him if he chopped of his pecker and stuffed it in a cheetah’s ass.
[/quote]

Yep that’s mah mama.

8 Likes

:joy: I’m done im so done lmao

7 Likes

Hey man, i appreciate your work but after write a book you will sure draw attention and people will seek for you,especially the ones that bought the book.
this is the nature of human( not all of them )
i remember when you came to forum and you always were active and always answering questions and participating,dont let the book separate you from the readers,but of course,make they know that there is a limit and it will be fine =)

it is also your nature to be social! we know!
=)

cheers! and good sales

4 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy:

3 Likes

Hahaha! It is sad how easily people give up… But we will be fine.
Gods are not genies for peoples wishes, if finding the truth itself is not the reward they seek then they can go on back into the ignorance that is blanket to their mind.
We know what is true, and we will work towards greatness. Thank you for making me smile. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Mate, people will keep taking and will keep abusing your presence for as long as you allow it. You help out of the goodness of your heart, however, most others won’t see it that way. They’ll only see what they can gain.

Put a price not only on your time but also the energy expense. Make it high enough so that it is a sacrifice for some to pay. It’ll free up your time, will help practitioners become more serious, and it’ll give spirits more respect.

8 Likes

That’s why I have pen names

8 Likes

That’s what the Isa rune and “shut up” spells are for. Silence the peasants in thou kingdom.

5 Likes

Magick mantra dude, all true, works a charm:

I’m sorry to hear you have (state nature of the problem). At the moment I’m too busy, and your ascent/goal is too important, for me to offer guesswork or make a half-assed attempt to help, so I suggest you post on the forum or consider hiring someone to do the work on a professional basis.

You’re not the first person on here to have a public meltdown about the gibsmepowahs brigade, JaySalamone had one, a few others as well, and I’ve been getting requests for, basically, free magick work since long before I was made a forum mod, which btw some people mistake for meaning “locum magician on call, free of charge.”

BUT I’ve also been desperate (and probably inconsiderate) sometimes myself in other venues, and I bet you have too: desperate or unthinking people are going to reach out, all you can control is your own reaction, if they’re fucking energetically with your current you need to fix that shit, as I have fixed and embedded “things” into this forum so the masses of negativity it attracts don’t affect me.

Then, take on the “cases” you find interesting (as I do – so, people I’ve done magick or readings for, if you’re reading this you now know I did it because I wanted to, and could easily have declined :thumbsup: ) – politely turn away the ones you don’t.

Social media I cannot assist with, it’s a cesspit and I can only suggest you limit public interaction so that the drama mongers don’t feel like they’re getting a reaction or like they can keep throwing things out, like playing Battleships, until they either get a hit or have eliminated all the things that are not correct, so what’s left must be true.

Never take anything personally either, not because of some deep profound truthful reasons, take that stance through conscious choice because it’s nicer for you, and drives the people who do try to get at you, absolutely bugshit crazy! :wink:

If people call you names for wanting to be paid, which thankfully I do not have to deal with on here, go read a lot of David Neagle’s stuff, yes he’s basically whitish-light BUT he’s excellent on getting solo entrepreneurs and people working to empower others to be able to shamelessly stand up and demand their fair payment.

Here’s a small handful, many more if you search his site for related terms, I got these searching “fees” & “rates”:

Why can’t I justify my rates?

Can I invoice my friends at full rate?

Am I worthy of raising my rates?

How to up-level your lifestyle from your current income

And this last one below is especially you right now, IMO - being Christ the martyr without knowing it, whilst striving for personal ascent and individuated power in a paradigm that doesn’t support self-diminishment through endless charitable giving of “self-as-host.” You’re not the first magician to try and do the miracle of the loaves and fishes for both the genuine and the whiny, while also seeking personal ascent:

Art Of Success Business School Lesson 13: Value Conflict 1 Of 3 – Get UnstuckK

Meh, you didn’t ask for advice but have some anyway, you’re not alone and you can’t control what other people do or how they react, you can only centre yourself and find ways to minimise drama and time wasted, and stick with them. And David Neagle for the fees stuff, people are going to call you a fraud regardless so all you can do is get clear internally on why you charge what you do, and how worthwhile it is. :thumbsup:

Here endeth granny’s lecture. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

I’ve been getting a few of those “unlock my powers” too…lol

3 Likes

Hahaha! That is great. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow what I miss? U no it comes down to choices like you said go to church or be stupid. I always am reckless by nature so I am always going to choose the later. Still don’t no what you talking about but this conversation is exiting. Be thankful and I m sorry for whatever you going through…

1 Like

My opinion is like this:

Listen, man, there is a big difference between normal people that are “gib welth and powuh plis”, and true seekers of magick.

You have been providing your services out of the goodness of your heart - but bending yourself over backwards to these people is NOT goodness. You are letting yourself get used.

Don’t let the tides of people who desire quick results and are not willing to put in the work intimidate you or cause pity in you.

Help those that have potential, fuck off all the others. That is also how you build a brand for yourself - to be known as a TRUE help for TRUE seekers of the powerful dark arts.

Furthermore, asking for money is more than well. ASK FOR IT. You give your energy to contact these beings and help those people out - ask for some energy in exchange; energy in a physical form.

YOU HAVE A FAMILY TO TAKE CARE OF, AND YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

You cannot be a master magickian if you suffer in the physical.

Be ruthless - but keep being helpful to true magickians, we all appreciate it.

Fuck being professional, integrity is more important. You have a mission - to evolve the consciousness of true seekers of magick.

True seekers of magick won’t care if you fuck off idiots. They will RESPECT you for it.

And to be a true seeker of magick doesn’t take as much as it seems, but it requires that little bit of self-awareness and intelligence that all these “gib puwah plis” lack. It is easy to detect.

To conclude my point:

Take what you need to live comfortably, it is already yours. Help those who ask for it, but only those who have potential and are genuine (and not idiotic “gib powuhhhh plisssss”). You will be much better off like this in the long run.

It is much better to be known as a true, verified expert that can really help those who need him, than someone who does everything for everyone.

Like that guy who wanted to marry Hecate… the hell man? Don’t even respond. And if they start hating, just do some protective and some wealth magick. They won’t do much damage - because genuine magickians will know what’s up.

Be ruthless, be discerning, and keep on evolving. You rock. :smiley:

14 Likes

^ Great advice IMO! :thumbsup:

Lots of people hate me because I seem to think handing Europe over to Islam is maybe a bit of a bad idea (only for the doggos, I care not for humans, lots of fat chicks would be improved by a burqa, but precious puppers deserve an isle of pet lovers for their very own) and I got called bad names and all sorts of crap for that. :blush:

Just be yourself and find ways to minimise the problems haters cause you, you can never control what assholes do and every level you reach will attract new assholery, this is a fact of life! :wink:

See:

Am I addicted to fear?

10 Likes