Fuckin pussies!

I can’t stand it anymore. I am tired. I am weakened by the weakness of certain practitioners within my current. So… I offer advice. Go to church.

Everyone wants to jump into the occult to get results. Why? Mainly curiosity. However, once results are achieved fear sets in. Why? Well mainly because those results do not get what you want. Nope. Instead the forces encountered upon the Path of Smoke make themselves objectively known extremely fucking fast and people get overwhelmed. Why? Well mainly because they want wishes granted and could care less about the fact that forces they may be calling upon may actually have substantial power to turn your entire world upside down on its head.

I have to make this clear right now. EVERY problem I have had to fix is because of careless fools who decide to not follow the working mechanics and initiatic structure of the current. I refuse to fix your ignorance when the knowledge is laid before you through the fucking text. I make it ALL very clear and your negligence is not a display of antinomian glory. Nope. It is a display of stupidity. These spirits are the very ORIGIN of ALL demons and spirits you call “evil” today.

Here is the good news! If you are still here you still have hope. Go back and work within the parameters of the text you are meant to be working in and gain the empowerment. Until then your life may suck. Endure it… its your fucking fault not mine. You want me to fix it? Sure… $1,000.00

I have a gorgeous child I need to raise. She does not deserve to have her daddy taken away because certain practitioners want to be stupid. So if you want me to fix your ignorance you will buy my daughter $1,000.00 of toys because she does not get to see her daddy over an entire weekend because he has to be in the temple fixing your negligence. FUCK YOU! READ THE FUCKING BOOK!

36 Likes

Good to hear you are demanding something in return!

You are an amazing author and a friend of this forum but you cannot be pushed around. The path of smoke itself is a path of no return, once you are initiated its done and those forces are in your life for good.

Good job Kurtis!

12 Likes

You said it best man

3 Likes

I never call upon entities that I am not prepared to deal with, and I rarely call upon anything that has malevolent intent towards me.

I usually don’t call upon other entities anyways, but still…

3 Likes

Fucking Pussies? Coming from a man who unless i have misunderstood his post is basically whining about his own success? This is bad comedy.

6 Likes

You’ve given countless warnings ahead of release already AND throughout the whole book itself. Helping ignorant, dependent people is counterproductive. They serve nothing and ignore potential consequences for their actions. Survival of the fittest. Let the ignorant and impatient ones do what they may while the smart and adaptable ones survive.

10 Likes

Fuck Yea! Darwinism! Survival of the fittest don’t get me wron I have messed up a few things in my time but I do everything I can to fix it. My point is you make your bed lay in it don’t go crawling to someone else to fix it that makes you weak and pathetic.

11 Likes

My fear was eliminated long ago the divs have came and taught I will master this book and pass the knowledge down my bloodline good job Kurtis I feel your pain brother but honestly if people can’t handle it they shouldn’t have got the grimoire only true magicians who strive to master themselves should be holding it

11 Likes

Not so much whining about his success as angry that others are less devoted and less diligent, then these same others come begging for free help when they screw up by the numbers.

Not so much whining as making sure everyone knows this shit isn’t free. If you’re good at something, NEVER do it for free. Anyone who works with demons ought to know that business is business is business. And if you’re going to dive into a current that requires diligence, fucking be diligent or fucking pay for it.

Thats what I see in it, anyway.

13 Likes

Can’t really blame you with all of the bs excuses I’ve seen tbh.

8 Likes

I do not see any whining about success anywhere in the OP. I am not whining at all. I am calling people out on their own lack of commitment toward their own becoming. I am stating that I do ALL I CAN to help others without getting paid. Success? Let me explain something to you… you don’t obtain it tossing all of your energy and efforts toward fixing the fuck ups of others. Especially when you do it at no cost.

I spend too many hours a day trying to guide others, making myself available as much as I can in VAIN! It’s all taken for granted. Success? Define that please. Do you think we actually get paid anything worth while for this? LMAO! Dude you aint gunna pay a bill on a $250.00 royalty check much less become “successful”. You wanna know where the fucking money is made? $250.00 an hour consultations and $2,000 rituals. Shit that I volunteer my time for. I’m not whining. I am drawing the line. I have a child to feed so I am not spending 6 hours a day volunteering to fix other peoples fuck ups. I have to make money.

Do you have children? If you do… imagine your son or daughter wanting to go see a movie, or wanting to go hit up the ice cream truck with the other kids in the neighborhood, but you can’t treat them to anything like that because you are to busy on SOCIAL MEDIA answering hundreds of questions a day. Questions which when answered are not even appreciated. That’s not success bro. That is being a dumb ass. LMAO!

Its getting down to this… I can’t cater to pussies who can’t dig deep into themselves to awaken the Blackened Fire. I can’t reach into others and do it for them. I will be better off not dropping this revolutionary shit at all. I can keep it to myself and go work in a factory and take my kids to dinner and a movie on the weekend. Lol!

24 Likes

This is 100% correct. Fuck all that. The you are benevolent enough to do that to yourself is foreign to me. People do tend to be lazy. That is why they are constantly asking you things they could learn through immersion into the current and reading the book. You DO have better things to do, but I respect your commitment, even if most of your efforts go unappreciated by lazy fuckwits. Make them pay. People tend to appreciate things more when they pay for them. Or they could just read the book they already paid for, practice for free, and stop bothering you over redundant bullshit. Best wishes, man.

11 Likes

Watching the drama like

6 Likes

While I don’t think you are whining, I do think this could have been handled in a more professional manor.

I completely understand you having to take care of your daughter (the rest of household included) and not wanting to be in the temple 24/7. I do agree that for you, you shouldn’t be giving away your time and talents for free. I would assume there are some that are more then happy to deal whith the messes of others, for reasons of their oun.

What you said is completly valid. If people can not handle the current you offer, the they should find one that is more suitable for them or if that is not an option use their efforts els where.

Though I do only have one counter to what you say and I do say this with all due and the utmost respect.
Yes some of the ones that are asking for your assistance, have more then likely been practicing other currents for quite some time and have some experience and more confidence then your average beginner and thus should be told to grow a pair.

On the other hand you have your fledglings. That despite all due warning, laps in judgement or common sense, go jumping into the deep-end with out testing the waters first. Yes it may not be the brightest thing to do, but then to have an authority to turnaround a call these individuals “pussies” and other names ( I really don’t remember if there where others so forgive me) can actually do a number on their confidence and egos. Something the ones of us that have been doing this for some time have been abile to build up and reinforce.

So may be insted of name calling and belittling, suggest they try something els and to come back later when they have more experience and have bult themselves up some.

Again just to be completely clear this is just my opinion and is being given with the utmost respect.

6 Likes

BRAVO! That’s right. You got it.

4 Likes

I get what you are saying at face value and I do not judge you for your opinion. Here is my thing though. You put your face out there as a “public figure”, and then all of the sudden you are no longer allowed to be human. You have to be a “professional”. Truth is I am pissed. LMAO! It is not just the time spent helping others at no cost… no.

It is the fact that they then want to directly interfere with personal life by spreading rumors or creating drama. I am beyond all of that and want nothing to do with it. I am not going to be a “professional” (inauthentic) if it means sacrificing integrity and creating senseless drama in my life. Everyone wants to Become a Living God when they do not even understand how to be effective humans.

“Pleases sur pleez. Tel me how 2 git fame wiff magic” (That is copied and pasted btw)

You spend time telling these kinds of folks the true nature of occult work and how it can enrich ones life. You rewrite a book that you already wrote to point them toward truth and guess what??? They run off and talk shit about you because you don’t give them the secrets of the universe through messenger. Nope… that’s a pussy who doesn’t want to put in work. I may not be a professional, but I call em how I see em. I am authentic.

19 Likes

@KurtisJoseph I understand fully what you are saying, and I appreciate the work you do. I think you are doing the right thing by making sure your daughter gets the care she deserves. I suppose I am a bit disappointed that I am not quite in a situation where I can freely make such expensive purchases, but that’s just my own personal problem. I really want to get a copy of BMOA as soon as my situation allows. Keep up the good work. We need more occultists like you spreading the Truth. I hope you understand why I can’t buy anything myself, though I appreciate your work. Just watching your Youtube videos at the moment trying to glean what I can.

5 Likes

It was only ment to be taken at face value and I grately appreciate you not judging me.

With what you just clarified and stated going on, I understand your reaction a lot more clearly. I would be furious as well if I was being shown that much blatant disrespect.

Just keep a cool and level head and I wish you a good future.

PS. I know I am not one of the big wigs, but if you ever need anyone to vent or just talk to, I am on here just about every day. So feel free to drop a line. I might not now much about your working, because I think we work different currents, but I am always willing to listen.

2 Likes

:laughing: Fair enough Mr. Joseph fair enough.:laughing:

But i’m honestly surprised that Ahriman or at the very least another author here didn’t tell you how this game is played. Big A has quite the interesting sense of humor about these things don’t you agree? Nobody forced you to waste your time on social media with the mindless sheep, let them sink or swim based on their own merits and charge the ones who can’t through the nose for your help.

Do i have children? Irrelevant like most of the foolishness in this topic, but since you asked no i don’t, i’m sterile, oh woe is poor me. :sob: But probably for the best i’m hardly the most domesticated or sane individual in this world. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But i’m glad that your pissed, you get it now, you understand now, about time, this is wisdom, this is evolution and dare i say it? THIS IS ASCENSION! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Yup. Your gawd dam right I get it. What sucks is that there are genuine people out there that want guidance and just can’t pay through the nose. Then I get people out of the USA who DO PAY OUT THE NOSE… and you know what they want?

They want me to connect to Belial to tell the Greek Goddess Hecate they want to marry her. ??? WHAT THE FUCK!!! HOW THE FUCK? How in the flying fuck? What the fuck do you do? Tell them some bullshit they want to hear and sacrifice integrity? LMAO! You know what I do? I tell them what they NEED to hear. Marry a woman in the flesh and use the Divine forces to expand consciousness. This is how you do that…

Then you get called a fraud. Abwahahahahaha! After the second consultation (third) I managed to “connect with Hecate” directly. She told the dude she would marry him if he chopped of his pecker and stuffed it in a cheetah’s ass.

25 Likes