Fuck that bitch up

Alright, I’m going to give scant details because it’s something private. But basically , this bitch screwed me over a few months back. And I’ve been wanting to hurt her for a while with magic. I tried breaking her and her boyfriend up. It started to work then the spell stopped. Since then I haven’t done anything, but I plan to now. I’ve been lagging with sui much other stuff, but I’m making this thread to give me a kick in the ass.
Since I’m the necromancy section I’m sure you can guess what I’m going to do.
At the moment, I’m deciding between affecting the bitch physically or psychologically. I might do both in the end, but for starters…
I’m thinking permanent disfigurement of the face. That pretty face all gone!

I’ve always enjoyed the psychological approach myself, it’s always a shame to waste a pretty face…

sex slave lol.

Mmm… I’m severely tempted at torturing get psychologically with the spirit. Seeing her break down has its appeal. Alright. You’ve convinced me.
It might be funner to watch her descent into madness.

[quote=“Euoi, post:4, topic:3305”]Mmm… I’m severely tempted at torturing get psychologically with the spirit. Seeing her break down has its appeal. Alright. You’ve convinced me.
It might be funner to watch her descent into madness.[/quote]

emotional is the worst… I would know.

If it wasn’t for the serious repercussions I would face due to my current place of employment, I definitely have a few people I would add to my physical list…Instant gratification ca be epic at times…But, I have had to use the alternate route instead, and I must confess, it can be quite pleasurable on the scale of sadism to go “anonymous” so to speak…Just remember, to remember that nothing is truly “anonymous” unless the targeted party or associates are not involved in occult practices…On that note…Happy hunting…

[quote=“Dani123321, post:5, topic:3305”][quote=“Euoi, post:4, topic:3305”]Mmm… I’m severely tempted at torturing get psychologically with the spirit. Seeing her break down has its appeal. Alright. You’ve convinced me.

emotional is the worst… I would know.[/quote]

Please…give it a rest. The “hell” you think your going through is laughable compared to what a pissed off magician can cause.

THE EYE, Have you watched Salem? It’s a new show about the witch trials in Salem, Massachusetts in the early days of American colonization. In that show, one witch is using her power to torment a girl named Mercy Lewis. Making her see a demon attack her. Mercy goes fucking nuts. I’m thinking of something in a similar vein.
Basically, I’m going to instruct the spirit to attack and torment her, and to destroy her mentally.AMmm, how can I make this less vague?
“I want you to go to NN and attack her sanity. Torment her day and night, cause frightful hallucinations and drive her to self harm. Destroy her mind and infect her with a deadly insanity so that she can no longer stand the sight of her own face, to the point where she scratches it and cuts it and burns it till it is no more. Give her no rest or happiness, increase s thousand fold her insanity and depression with each passing day. But refrain from killing her at all costs. Make her suffer in this condition for years to come”.

That’sa rough draft of my request. When I actually present it to the spirit I’ll make it much more eloquent.

[quote="-TWF-, post:7, topic:3305"][quote=“Dani123321, post:5, topic:3305”][quote=“Euoi, post:4, topic:3305”]Mmm… I’m severely tempted at torturing get psychologically with the spirit. Seeing her break down has its appeal. Alright. You’ve convinced me.

emotional is the worst… I would know.[/quote]

Please…give it a rest. The “hell” you think your going through is laughable compared to what a pissed off magician can cause.[/quote]

bring her back to me then curse the living hell out
of me. I rather go through that honestly. I’m not
even joking.

And stop bringing it up. I just shared my opinion on
what I think is the worst pain.

[quote=“Euoi, post:8, topic:3305”]THE EYE, Have you watched Salem? It’s a new show about the witch trials in Salem, Massachusetts in the early days of American colonization. In that show, one witch is using her power to torment a girl named Mercy Lewis. Making her see a demon attack her. Mercy goes fucking nuts. I’m thinking of something in a similar vein.
Basically, I’m going to instruct the spirit to attack and torment her, and to destroy her mentally. . .

Euoi-- I just ran across that show. Interesting. On your working, kewl. Inform us of your results.[/quote]

Build a head of your victim and fill it with nasty things like rotting meat and spiders and actuall human shit. write some thoughts you wish to imbue in your victims head. seal it up ant the neck then talk shit to it and yell at it ect.
make sure you follow all the steps T/G sink emotions ect. this worked miricles for me on a bad breakup. I forget were I got the idea from… some old dusty skandanavian grimior

1 Like

I already know how to curse. But thanks anyway.

I haven’t had time to go to the cemetery yet for the working. I’m thinking of opting out now though. I’m just sorta just angry now, but not so pissed off that I’d sic a dead guy on her. I’m either going to just close her roads, make her fat, or put down crossing powder.

It seems petty to me personally, but we Black magicians do not judge. After all, you are a living God of your own existence and you alone decide the course of your life (and also must accept the consequences of those decisions, whatever those may be).

There are dozens, if not hundreds, of curses you could use that would be effective here – many of which would lead to madness before killing your target. Slowly. Why don’t you start with haunting her residence and go from there? Check out my comment in the “Haunting” thread under the Left Hand Path category for one method to induce such a thing. You can continue by placing curses on her directly, by invading her dreams, by sending entities after her, by cursing her property, etc…

Sending a dead to haunt her might be fun. But that’s assuming I do anything big.

Actually, I had more of a “demonic” haunting in mind, since the anchoring object of choice for a “dead” haunting would probably be bones or other body parts (unless you happen to have a cursed object ready or want to do a complicated ritual to first capture a spirit and then bind said spirit to create such a cursed object). Which is just gross if you ask me.

But, make no mistake, a haunting would just be a warm up – if you really want to “fuck her up” using curses, then, by the time you are done, her finances and relationships will be in ruins, her health will be failing, and she won’t be able to go to sleep without being haunted by horrific nightmares. Nightmares than may well “bleed through” and follow her around while she is awake… Don’t be surprised if she commits suicide. In fact, death is a very likely final result – but madness is also a likely (and probably worse) outcome.

According to you you don’t know anything about necromancy.
I don’t need bones. I can use graveyard dirt and spread it around her yard after instructing the spirit.
I may end up delivering her info to the spirit and tell it to follow get around and torment her.

[quote=“Euoi, post:16, topic:3305”]According to you you don’t know anything about necromancy.
I don’t need bones. I can use graveyard dirt and spread it around her yard after instructing the spirit.
I may end up delivering her info to the spirit and tell it to follow get around and torment her.[/quote]

You are absolutely right – I don’t know sh*t about Necromancy. I was merely speculating based on curse theory, since placing a bone or something similar on the property might serve as a very good anchor for a curse.

Sounds like fun though! I’d love to see you “recruit” about 5-6 spirits and to tell us how it goes! Let me know if you need help cursing the f*ck out of her afterwards. I’ll give you reference materials. :wink:

I’m quite well versed in the baneful arts. But thanks for the offer.
I would need to find out where she lives first. So hmm… I might just attach the spirit to her directly.
But it’s not really high on my list of priorities.

[quote=“Euoi, post:18, topic:3305”]I’m quite well versed in the baneful arts. But thanks for the offer.
I would need to find out where she lives first. So hmm… I might just attach the spirit to her directly.
But it’s not really high on my list of priorities.[/quote]

Good idea!

I think I finally figured it out.
She loves to play music. Make her lose the use of her hands. Now she can no longer enjoy the activity she loves to do. >:)