Fuck Reincarnation?

This is a stub to move some posts that deserve their own thread, from Reincarnation trap. :sunny:

You know, upon death and if the spirit awakens across the veil just fucking punch the first fucking thing you see and keep attacking. FIGHT EVERY MUTHAFUCKING THING IN YOUR WAY!

It’s a solid plan for those who don’t care and seek oblivion if threatened with it.

I fully expect the other side to trick, trap, blackmail, shame, bribe, threaten, deceive, lure, and everything else. Yeah, stay the fuck away from Lethe and kick the other spirit into it. Stab the fucking beings with their own weapons. Crumble purgatory to dust and cave in the caverns of hell, cause the high heavens to crash from their lofty positions and end the OMNI KINGDOM with a final strike laying waste to the eternal infinite creation. Let it all sink back into the void and laugh while it ends.

Fuck ascension!
Fuck karma!
Fuck reincarnation!
Nothing escape the void for long so thermo-spirit nuke it all to oblivion and beyond (whatever the hell that means).

If nothing is sacred or holds meaning then it doesn’t matter if the virus of existence is destroyed. It doesn’t matter. Mostly, I want to see the terror in OMNI’s vibration as it realized it’s all about to end.

4 Likes

Reincarnate… fuck that! Those who say to do that and play the game are…

These ascended masters and beings can suck it! Come at them full force. Show them what living gods really are since they sit in their little ascended palaces be they heavens/hell’s/whatever.
Mod to worship or bow to these fuckers. It don’t matter when you seek to rip existence apart
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WmXykOIVMx8

And they knock you down then get the fuck back up. And get some MORE!!!

1 Like

My only reply to this suckage…

“Fiver-Finger Death Punch” - “Back For More”

Let’s get it on!

It’s time to get in the game,
You gotta fight 'til it hurts and then you do it again

Let’s tear it up!
I’m staying straight to the core, ain’t no room for second place, go big or go home!

Rise!

It’s dog eat dog

Rise!
Man versus beast

Rise!
The strong will survive

Rise!
I’ve got no time for the weak

It’s time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won’t be broken
Dust off and then come back for more

You’ve gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground,
Show them all you won’t be beaten

Brush it off and then come back for more!
Come back for more

It’s do or die!
Time to settle the score, gotta give it all you got and then you give it some more

There will be blood!!
You’ve gotta fight 'til you break, talk a lot of trash now step up to the plate

Rise!

Refuse to give in

Rise!
Ashes to dust

Rise!
Make 'em remember your name

Rise!
'cause in yourself you can trust

Brush it off and then come back for more!
Come back for more

Rah!

Brush it off and then come back for more
Come back for more

Rah!

3 Likes

Yep! All newbs in the game of player death. No 1-up! No save states!

Just a big slumberparty of…

D E A T H !!!

@Keighn Moved your posts and some replies here, I think they best belong in their own topic. :+1:

The problem I found with reincarnation is that Karma, memory ( the basis of reincarnation ) is registered in many places. Everything is getting constantly recorded in the

1- Akash element, 2-The atoms in one’s body is also getting charged/registered with the activity, thoughts, intention of each being ( learned it from Jain enlightened saints biography, literature. Believe me , they know what they are saying . The whole jain philosophy is baised on anuvada/atomism, atoms ( smallest possible particle being the building blocks of creation ). And they also believe in law of karma. 3- After death 3 parts out of 7 of our soul goes to heaven and 4 remains here, mostly as shade of the dead. Both plato/Aristotle and eastern mysticism like bon, many vajrayana school believes this. 4- All the body, starting from physical to causal remembers everything on the energy level and yoga mainly works to wipe out this memory. 5-The Governing gods like collective senses, collective Intellect etc sees everything and disperses next life based on that. 6- Genes U Passed down contain almost all of ur life till U passed it.

Like this there are many more. SO the problem with REincarnation is which part reincarnated? It isn’t necessary that all the slots which contain the recording will go the same direction/place . And here lies the problem . The paradox of identity!

If U attain liberation/dissolution but a copy of UR memory finds expression in some other world then who attained? the dissolution ? Here lies the big fucking problem of reincarnation, and also the concept of liberation.

3 Likes

If you don’t remember it, it’s not really you. Even if reincarnation is real, I have nothing in common with those people, the same way that things made from recycled aluminum have nothing in common with their previous incarnations. I also don’t buy the whole function of it, dealing with spiritual issues and approaching nirvana, that all assumes that there is some objective way that we should live, as well as ignoring the fact that most of our issues come from being alive and most people die worse off than before.

1 Like

Bang !!!. And here U go. Most savage nail in the coffin of Reincarnation. SOme non dual school also believes this, and MAKES SENSE!!!

In yogic practice there is a phenomena where U while trying to resurrect ur past life memories mistakenly bring into surface some or one of ur ancestors life and think that to be ur past life. Now if that particular ancestor after years of practice attained enlightment and liberation, can one really say that he is no-more/liberated? as the for the fella is still alive through the first person/ his descendant , even though it was an error? Good philosophical question, brother. Ain’t it?

1 Like

It’s not particularly hard to see through the eyes of others, or even spirits. Ancestors and things like that should have a stronger connection too, the hard thing would seem to be ensuring that what you are connecting to would be past lives and not any of the dozen or so other alternatives. Frankly, given the way that things like scrying work, I’d say that it’s not actually possible to ensure that you only see one type of spirit’s perspective, you would have to have a feel for it, and that is where things become incredibly unreliable.

1 Like

Just a question. If you believe in the soul. Then why can’t a soul return in another body. You get a new set of brains so only the soul (higher self) remembers things.

And I thought more people would believe in reincarnation here because there are a lot of people telling they worked with the same spirits in former lives.

3 Likes

Oh and that I think I remember my death in a former life (drowning), doesn’t mean I’m confined. Only knowing that some people have strange experiences of memories they cannot explain in this life.

And on the other hand reincarnation and twin soul etc… i have trouble to believe in.
But i do believe you resonate with certain people on earth. It’s like you where meant to meet in this life.

I am not doubting reincarnation. Only asking what if it is an endless cycle with no end , doesn’t matter if you ascend or descend? would it be a scary or good thing?

1 Like

A scary thing. But the way i see it that every cycle has an end and that you choose. I have contact with my deceased family. If they where already in another body contact wouldn’t be there.

But your right there is enough we don’t know. Only i try to think positive instead of the scary don’t walk into the light vids. Maybe because i saw death in the eye to much.

The strange thing is that i cannot connect with everybody from my friends/family who are deceased are they walking the earth again? I don’t know. Could be

2 Likes

They could be the shade of the real person, have U ever considered that?

Sorry to hear that. :hugs: hugs.

2 Likes

Nope, some really changed things in my life, my mother and uncle for example.

And thanks @Goku :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The only real evidence I’ve personally run into to support the notion of reincarnation is that I have the oral fixations and hand gestures of someone that smoked for their entire lives despite only smoking a few times before in my life. As I said though, there’s nothing really significant about that, it’s not useful information and it doesn’t help to safeguard my current memories from the ravages of death.

1 Like

Have you considered that you’re in contact with their higher selves? I know I am aware of, and sometimes communicate with my relatives’ higher selves. In this case, it wouldn’t matter if they had reincarnated, since only a portion of your total energy/soul/whatever you want to call it goes into a body when you reincarnate. The rest of your higher self remains in a non-physical state.

2 Likes

You can use the “hide details” option so we don’t have to scroll through 666666666 pictures and gifs. I almost reincarnated till I reach the end.

4 Likes

Can I get an update on this post? Im curious what im supposed to do after death and it seems like most mystery schools are obsessed with the afterlife. It seems like reincarnating here again would suck, I´d rather reincarnate somewhere super different or at least be someone way more powerful.

I hear a lot that everyone came here for a reason and they set up there entire life or at least big parts. I kinda resonate with that, but then again I feel it is entirely possible that we got tricked into coming here or a part of ourselves were tied down or fell to this plane.

1 Like