Fuck magic?

You guys ever had “fuck magic” moment?

I saw E A make a video on this recently.
He said people only run from magic when it begins working. I have found that to be true.

My grandfather told me he used a book for a long time and he got scared and he abandoned the path when baphomet approached him one night.
My step father also mentioned of a time where he conjured spirit’s from his grandfather’s “big black book” and he was full of fright when they actually showed up before him.

Ive had many moments where im left in a “wow” seeing the magic actually work, but I’ve yet to have anything scare me into running away from this path.

14 Likes

nope I’d run towards it not away from it

4 Likes

Nah. I had a “fuck Christianity” moment though, and that led me to occultism.

17 Likes

we’ve all been there…

2 Likes

try imagining laziness as the cause. i think this is a far more likely scenario

3 Likes

Would you know what book was it?

1 Like

I know the exact feeling that your grandfather had except I haven’t done an evocations. I’ve only done a few workings and it’s crazy how things can work out. Imposing my will, bending the universe and the sort is amazing. Also having studied chaos theory in grad school, well, the butterfly effect is real. Very real when you do magick.

3 Likes

That"s a serious ly messed up way to approach magick imo. No t to mention very rude. That said, I am afraid of the unknown. So it’s not like I don’t understand . However, if there was such a thing as a summon demon button , I would press it without hesitation.

2 Likes

I’ve never had a ‘fuck magick’ moment, mainly because it’s such a large part of my life now, that nothing could stop me from doing it short of death, and even then I’m not sure I’d stop. Sure there are times where I don’t do much, but I still practice and shit.

2 Likes

Yes me too. It can be euphoric sometimes. The learning more and more is truly exciting when it comes to magic

1 Like

I bet more people will have this moment in the next 5 years

Man I wish he remembered but truth is he was very ignorant in those days. He said it had a star like symbol on the cover.

1 Like

I agree it can feel very crazy when the results play out. For me its getting less and less shocking and more intriguing to see what else can be done. The butterfly effect is definitely real and useful.

1 Like

Disrespectful? Do you mean in the way my step father and grandfather approached it? If so, I would agree. I say the ignorance is to blame for they where brought up religiously.

When you dive into magic i think at some point you become so entwined that running away from it would be like running away from your self.

1 Like

Happened to me once, I think I was 11 or 12 years old. I used to contact spirits by using few magick books.

One night, I was in my chair reading something, not doing any magick, and I was lefted up in the air, all my body was floating for about a minute, a meter or so above the chair…then I was dropped back on the chair, injured my head… I was extremely mad, not scared.

I was home alone, I yelled at the spirits, extremely angry, and told them “that’s it” they crossed a red line and I was done. Until I was 21 or so at least… Because only then, I understood what they were trying to say, and why they were aggressive about it.

It was a warning about a war to come, more than 10 years later… 9-11 and Gulf war in Iraq. I had visions about it for very very long time, almost every night for months. Thousands of people screaming asking for help. I could see them. Feel them, fire and destruction around them everywhere, buildings burning and falling… Almost end of days. But couldn’t do anything for them. And I didn’t understand why I’m seeing that…what does it mean.

For me at that time, they were just nightmares and some evil spirits trying to scare me. But I was very wrong.

I wish I didn’t do that. But I had no other choice. That’s the only time I said no more magick.

2 Likes

Basically.

I’m say it’s disrespectful to the entities you call. It’s natural to fear unknown, but running away from someone you invite into your temple is pretty pathetic. Religious conditioning is a very minor part of the reason people do something like this. I think it’s mostly down to the fact that they don’t expect it to work in the first place.

2 Likes

The pudding is simple to make- I’ve even commented on it for some reason- can’t remember why or when and I can’t say for certain obviously how many said “fuck magick” but simply search a topic. Retrieve one at random from a few years prior- see how many user names ring a bell. It’s quite surprising

1 Like

I’ve never said fuck magick but I’ve had some “Oh shit!” moments. I’ve been spooked out by paranormal shit but I always stick with it.

1 Like