Frustrating results in hearing

ive read through nearly all the posts about hearing spirits.

ok so I’m trying to work on hearing spirits and just a moment ago I’m sitting with Sastan sigil and 5 questions to ask.

the sigil is glowing, flashing (at one point it totally disappeared which is a first) and glowing bluish,grey colour. at points the black lines had white streaks moving diagonally through them.

I ask my question. “can you help me hear spirits?” I could not hear a voice. I felt a “yes I can” but i don’t know if it’s me desperately saying it to myself or not because I know Sastan can do this.

i ask another “will you help me hear spirits?” now I sit and really let go of everything in my head. I cannot hear anything.

I got up frustrated. I chill out and then go back clear mind and re opened the sigil, I apologised for my frustration and try again.

still nothing.

I’m not going to give up but Im becoming more and more frustrated with this when I read about great relationships with spirits and them coming to you and i can’t even hear anything.

gggggrrrrrr

2 Likes

oh sometimes the middle of my forehead builds pressure in the centre like something is trying to push through.
like trying to pop a massive spot/zit

Egregores often speak to us through our own understanding. Perhaps it’s not an audible voice you hear with your ears that you are looking for but an inner auditory sound.

1 Like

yeah i read that I’m not trying to hear a voice through ears. that instead to hear it in my head above my ears.

it’s litterly my voice in my head going “hello, anybody there? Sastan? are you here?”

Maybe try clearing your chakras? That helps me sometimes.

1 Like

Is it absolutely necessary to have a conversation with them?

They can still hear and perform your requests if that’s all it is.

2 Likes

well how do you know if your request is accepted if you can’t get an ok?

So many people on here talk about hearing and speaking to them.

Unless you are trying to make a pact,

The spirits for the most part will perform what you ask so long as you are doing some work towards that goal as well. No conversation necessary. It also seems to me that you did a fair job as it was to summon whomever and they did appear.

I tried to talk to Sustan as he is to do with initiation with hearing and seeing spirits.

I hoped he could help

1 Like

Reply on my posts to get my attention btw…

Also, it seems to me that all you need is more practice. You have to develop enough skill to see that guy to help you with others.

I want you to do it again, this time I want you to go in a dark room, with the sigil, a fake tea light, and some incense.

Stand the sigil up, put the tea light on, behind it. Light incense on either side. Meditate, than proceed to open the sigil.

ok ok I will do this.

can I use a tea light candle if i make it so the sigil does not catch light??? I don’t have fake ones.

how long do i meditate for and what chant shall I use???

Thank you for your help I really appreciate it

1 Like

ok ok I will do this.

can I use a tea light candle if i make it so the sigil does not catch light??? I don’t have fake ones.

how long do i meditate for and what chant shall I use???

Thank you for your help I really appreciate it

Use what you have just mind fires.

No chant this time

Meditate, close eyes. Make a triangle with your hands together while eyes are closed and bring it slowly to your forehead imagining the triangle getting closer to your head until it touches. Keep eyes closed and go in the triangle. That should help. Once u are there when ready open the sigil and then open in your mind.

Keep us updated

2 Likes

sweet

Oki nothing happened.

I can open the sigil but just can’t hear him. and others are getting courses from him and jumping to scrying etc. maybe he just don’t like me.

Now since that didn’t work my next thought is you have

“Too much mind”

You are too focused on getting that specific result which is pulling you away from your desired result.

honestly im trying to clear it.

I’m dead tired now lol I’m gonna sleep and then try again and post the results.

I’m not giving up lol

1 Like

Don’t work too hard it is a marathon

2 Likes

thanks for your help bro

1 Like

What I suggest is trying the same thing except have a pen and paper. Let the spirit know you wish them to write their answers and get the pen ready.
After this ask away. Let your hand write whatever you feel, don’t stop it. This can help with communication issues.

1 Like