From Star Moving To Star Removal

I am so excited to share the latest development of my gift.
I know many of you think I have been trolling but as soon as I can get my hands on a camera I will be recording a star removal session.

What I do is look or use my hands to aim at a star and the star turns red that is all I knew I could do and that was left people to believe that maybe it was my eyes fooling me.

Then I had a few friends witness my star moval and they agreed they saw the star move that I let them choose which one to move and then I moved it.

Tonight I was looking at a star and decided I wanted to move it and then I outstretched my hand and meant for it to turn red as I can make them do and then the star turned red and then was gone.

I was happy I had made that happen and then after I tried it on another star a bigger one and it also was gone after me aiming my hand to remove it. Then I took away a few more stars from the sky and decided to call it a night.

I’ll be honest one thing I have noticed once I put out the stars they try to come back but I stood outside for a good 10 minutes and made sure the ones I put out stayed out.

:slight_smile:

Hope you like this share its an amazing experience and I am lucky to have such a breathrough as star moving is not as fun as star removal because it cannot be a trick of eyes the star is gone solid proof.

Can you create new ones as well?

This sounds like glamor magic, where you control people’s perception of events. Because, realistically, if stars started disappearing, astrologists would get pissed.

I encourage you to find a star chart online, and then remove a star that you find on the chart. Then, wait a day or two and check back and see if the star has reappeared.

If it is glamor, then that’s impressive and you could begin training to change your own appearance.

Yes I am able to create new ones as well.

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:3, topic:7690”]This sounds like glamor magic, where you control people’s perception of events. Because, realistically, if stars started disappearing, astrologists would get pissed.

I encourage you to find a star chart online, and then remove a star that you find on the chart. Then, wait a day or two and check back and see if the star has reappeared.

If it is glamor, then that’s impressive and you could begin training to change your own appearance.[/quote]

I have actually put it in a different light. Satan controls the Sky and I can manipulate clouds and increase them in size so I feel he is allowing me to use his power. Lucifer controls fire and that is how I think I am able to control the fire balls known as stars.

I actually through the help of E.A.'s book dedicated myself to Lucifer today and am going to make a post about it.

:slight_smile:

You cannot move stars, i’m sorry to say. I agree with ashtkerr, it is most likely a glamour.

The stars we see, have been dead for some time. It takes thousands of years for their light to reach us, therefore, you would be manipulating something that no longer exists. If anything, it is possible you are playing with the light, but certainly not the star itself. Actually moving a star would create such a gravitational kerfuffle that scientists would detect it.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:5, topic:7690”]You cannot move stars, i’m sorry to say. I agree with ashtkerr, it is most likely a glamour.

The stars we see, have been dead for some time. It takes thousands of years for their light to reach us, therefore, you would be manipulating something that no longer exists. If anything, it is possible you are playing with the light, but certainly not the star itself. Actually moving a star would create such a gravitational kerfuffle that scientists would detect it.[/quote]

Well I will be making a video tonight. Each of us are entitled to our opinions.

I must agree with Ashtekhr and DarkestKnight, Moving a Star, even just a centimeter would cause very intense gravitational shift, that will cause Other Star or Planet around to also move and so on and on, Scientist all over the World that are watching the movement of the Planet and the Star would detect it for Sure.

Even if you did post a video, I would still see it as a glamor. You would have to do as I said earlier: find a star map, make a star disappear that you found on the map, and then a couple days later, check back to see if it’s legitimate. Or, ask the community to check the star in our own locations.

It’s things like this, that can make or break a belief, that separates a legitimate search for truth and pseudoscience.

And even more, any video can be modified with computer program, so i agree even more with Ashtkerr

lol any video can be edited lol!

Funny stuff either way I will be making the video and uploading from my phone directly to dropbox and showing you guys. You can believe I am a master video editor or whatever but if your in Texas I would be more then happy to show you in person.

unfortunately, i dont live in Texas, nor in the United States, But doing as Ashtkerr as said, with a Star Map can proof your point,

But you have the Right to Believe whatever you want, and I respect that my Friend.

Have a Nice Evening!

As long as you’re in the same hemisphere, it shouldn’t be that much of a problem.

Are we? I am in Kingwood texas if you are in my hemisphere tell me which constlations you see and I will destroy or alter one :slight_smile:

Haha, destroy Orion’s Belt. Go big, or go home. Or, if you know how to find it, destroy the North Star, I’ll be able to find both of those in my hemisphere.

What about the Sun? It is technically a star.

Have you ever seen orions belt look how it does now? Check it out and if you don’t notice the big deeper now has a bent handle I am working on removing the middle star of orions belt altogether but check out that new shape :wink: as the big dipper is a part of the consolation of orions belt.

I hope I don’t have my stars wrong if I am messing with the righ cosoloation you will see 3 stars that are there in the middle fomring his belt and I am messing with the middle one so keep your eyes on it. Let me know if I have the wrong conslation.

Considering the sun hasn’t even set in my area, it’ll take me a while. Before I can see the stars.

Ok I decided I will take away one of the stars to the big dipper hopefully you will be able to see that. Orions belt is only viewable I hear from the early morning hours and I am not going to do wait all night.

A Picture Before and After if Possible would be great,

The Big Dipper is not a part of Orion’s belt. They are two very separate constellations. Orion’s belt is an asterism in the constellation Orion. The big dipper is an asterism in the constellation Ursa Major. They are in different parts of the sky. I also have not seen any changes in the Big Dipper, Orion’s belt or to the North star (which is the tail end of the Little Dipper). Leaning with ashtkerr on this. It might be a glamour or a manipulation of the photons which are an elementary particle, the quantum of all forms of electromagnetic radiation including light. So basically glamour and/or energy (light/electromagnetic radiation) manipulation.

Have you ever seen orions belt look how it does now? Check it out and if you don’t notice the big deeper now has a bent handle I am working on removing the middle star of orions belt altogether but check out that new shape :wink: as the big dipper is a part of the consolation of orions belt.

I hope I don’t have my stars wrong if I am messing with the righ cosoloation you will see 3 stars that are there in the middle fomring his belt and I am messing with the middle one so keep your eyes on it. Let me know if I have the wrong conslation.[/quote]