From Catholicism to Satanism in one night

Hi, i am really interested to make my new years eve something special for my own, i really intend to be baptized again.
I want to give up on the religion that was with me since my childhood and dedicate myself fully to this, thing. . called satanism.
I have a ritual more or less ready for me, taken from the book " The Hell Queen " By Alan Smith…
It is an initiation ritual and i need you people to help me.
How should i do it? Let’s say i am a complete novice and i want to be " reborn ". What should i do ? ( I am also definitely thinking not to do this on the 31st to 1st night but instead on the night of the 3rd of January. If i am not mistaken the moon is more favorable. Maybe it would be nice to make a preparation in between those 3 days ? All comments and help appreciated!

check this out

http://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/a-simple-ritual-to-erase-the-past-and-embrace-the-future.html

is the perfect ritual to do, I did a while ago it was nice, like… really nice

perfect for new years eve and all that

I see an immense problem in immediately converting overnight from one end of the religious spectrum to the other. Before attempting to become part of ANY religion, you should throughly study it and get some introductions to the deities (if you can). Otherwise, you’re going in blind and not understanding what it is you’re getting into.

Its not very hard, its just reversed engineering on the brain :wink:
But i do think i know what i am getting into…
Im having some help on doing this, so i guess it is okay…
Tonight i also found something very important…
I think this is going to run better then what i expected =)

[quote=“sunas, post:1, topic:2290”]Hi, i am really interested to make my new years eve something special for my own, i really intend to be baptized again.
I want to give up on the religion that was with me since my childhood and dedicate myself fully to this, thing. . called satanism.
I have a ritual more or less ready for me, taken from the book " The Hell Queen " By Alan Smith…
It is an initiation ritual and i need you people to help me.
How should i do it? Let’s say i am a complete novice and i want to be " reborn ". What should i do ? ( I am also definitely thinking not to do this on the 31st to 1st night but instead on the night of the 3rd of January. If i am not mistaken the moon is more favorable. Maybe it would be nice to make a preparation in between those 3 days ? All comments and help appreciated![/quote]
How long have your expressed this interest(calling) to Satanism?
I’m NOT trying to discourage you but before you go any further read as much as you can on everything about Satanism from history to magic this will give you a more clearer understanding then if you feel it calling to you then do it! The reason why I say this to anyone that has a interest this is not a passing whim or to make one appear cool, it becomes a real living part of yourself and you do become “changed” and treat it with respect just as you would yourself, It is a wonderous feeling to carry around with you -sorry if I came off sounding negitive all I’m saying is do it for the right reasons

someone has a good head on their shoulders

“Satanist are born, not made.” - Anton Lavey

You can paint a sheep black, but it’s still a sheep.

Your mindset of going from one extreme to the other is a false dichotomy. There is no black and white. Right or wrong. It’s all a matter of perspective. What’s good and right for you may not be so for someone else.

Satanism has existed long before the Judeo - Christian paradigm did. Let me put it as only a Satanist can.

#1 Satanic SIN…stupidity.

How did Satanism exist before Christianity?

Technically no it didn’t. As the archetype Satan is the antithesis of Jesus.

However, I was referring to Egyptian Gods like Set. I believe there is a “Temple of Set”. Some also refer to Satan as Lucifer, “The Roman God of Light”. Or more commonly noted Pan, Leviathan etc. the list goes on.

All of these archetypes were eventually turned in to representing Satan in the Judeo-Christian Paradigm.

Anton Lavey was the first to truly codify Satanism into a book, but drew from the ancient gods. For example, the Leviathan around the Pentagram which was the beast that Yahweh was scared of.

All references to things / gods / people that existed WAY before Christianity. Maybe it would have been more appropriate to say, the Left Hand Path existed before Christianity.

1 Like

Set, Lucifer, and Satan aren’t archetypes. They are actual entities. Satanism focuses on Satan, and this didn’t happen before Christianity.
But Satan himself existed before that. That has been confirmed by several spirits, Angel and demon alike. Some demons have manifested as gods in the past. Whether Satan was one of them is unknown to me, but actual Satanism didn’t exist until much later. The worship of Astarte/Astaroth for example, can hardly be called Demonolatry.

[quote=“Euoi, post:10, topic:2290”]Set, Lucifer, and Satan aren’t archetypes. They are actual entities. Satanism focuses on Satan, and this didn’t happen before Christianity.
But Satan himself existed before that. That has been confirmed by several spirits, Angel and demon alike. Some demons have manifested as gods in the past. Whether Satan was one of them is unknown to me, but actual Satanism didn’t exist until much later. The worship of Astarte/Astaroth for example, can hardly be called Demonolatry.[/quote]

How can you say someone or something isn’t an archetype?

People can model their behavior, thoughts, actions, beliefs after anything they choose. If it happens to be their idea of who or what Satan is how can you say different?

I’m not saying such entities don’t exist because the jury is still out on that one for me, but for example, Laveyan Satanist and Spiritual Satanist differ greatly on the topic. Thus, the literal personification of Satan, or the belief he actually exists. I’m not putting you in either category, but who are you to define these things for the individual and say they can’t be a role model / archetype for someone?

Given his supposed existence in whichever form that may be, we can agree it did pre-date Christianity.

Which was my point to begin with.

Agree to disagree on them being entities until they manifest in my living room and show me otherwise. Having imaginary friends vouch for other imaginary friends is hardly proof.

If y don’t have any experiences with spirits, than your opinion is worthless.

Had I stated an opinion on spiritual Satanism I would agree with you. However I did not, and present factual information. You don’t need experience to read something out of a book or use Google. Spell check is a cool feature you should check out too.

Although, everything you read IS filtered through your experience, generating a new experience and subtly altering your perception of reality. Particular experiences draw us toward other experiences. Hence bagging Jesus in one night draws out of a collection of experiences coalescing into a vastly different reality paradigm. Or exposing yourself to multiple views on Satanic spirituality rather than staunchly affirming athiesm might generate a desire to experience reality differently.

Seems like whether spirits are archetypes or based on archetypes is something that only experiences with spirits could inform.

Anyhow, it seems like a ‘rite of blasphemy’ is more appropriate as a first step, rather than a total dedication without years of study on Satanism. Divorce from a relationship is one thing, but sudden immersion into Satanism might very well be a rebound attempt at divine connection.

Severing ties with an entrenched belief and thought modality can be excruciating for some people in the aftermath. A rite of blasphemy would sever ties physically, psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually. Then follow-up with the ritual to erase the past and embrace the future.

And we cna intrprt symbls wel enuogh to ovrluk a fw lapses… damn. :slight_smile:

Neither Google nor books are 100% fact. When you start actually practicing, you’ll quickly find out all the crap in your precious books.
Books only contain so much information. There are plenty of things not written down and published because it is not fit for public consumption. Numerous traditions would be hideously defaced if the general public got their hands on it.

Let me define the word since there seems to be a misunderstanding on what an archetype is. “a statement, pattern of behavior, or prototype which other statements, patterns of behavior, and objects copy or emulate.” You don’t need to have an experience with something to model yourself after it.

Neither Google nor books are 100% fact. When you start actually practicing, you'll quickly find out all the crap in your precious books.

I wasn’t using books or Google as a basis for 100% spiritual accuracy, simply a source for historical factual information. I’m sure none of EA’s books have anything factual in them either right? I mean I was just researching history and the evolution of societies and what they recorded. I’m sure magical journals / grimoires passed down from generations or dictated my “entities” are far more accurate.

People can talk to magical imaginary friends all day, doesn’t make your version any more correct just because you tell yourself it is. I’m sorry, “an entity” told you it was.

Maybe when one manifest in my living room, she’ll set me straight on my history. Till then I’ll stick with what the rest of the world uses, archaic books and internet.

Empirical research and presenting it in a public forum respectably should be a standard we all agree on. Command over the English language and spell check isn’t too much to ask. :wink:

Hmmm…so…Let’s see if I am understanding myself here, Mr. Tabor:

Seems like whether spirits are ‘a statement, pattern of behavior, or prototype which other statements, patterns of behavior, and objects copy or emulate’ or are based on ‘a statement, pattern of behavior, or prototype which other statements, patterns of behavior, and objects copy or emulate’ is something that only experiences with spirits could inform. If I am a complex BE-ing, one with volition, choice, and passion rather than simply a literary interraction you have with your computer, then I cease to be an archetype. However, whether or not you choose to emulate me in any way does not negate my existence as a conscious BE-ing. If a spirit is a complex BE-ing with the same attributes, and not a figment of one’s imagination (in the same way a book could be considered), then it, too, ceases to be merely an archetype.

How would I go about developing with nothing upon which to base development? Why are intellectual experiences …like reading… not to be considered? Then why read a thing and try to emulate (or not) it if it doesn’t resonate in some way with your personal experience of life? If the principles in The Satanic Witch sickened me and I chose to avoid emulation in all respects, then wouldn’t my interraction with that piece of literature still have changed me? How could my version of ANYTHING possibly be correct for someone who has not resonated a similar experience? After finishing Morals and Dogma, I could see the evolution of this country in a radically different light whether or not I find bits after which to model my life. But, without reading it, I would be without the experience AND without the choice my altered paradigm will provide. Reading history provides you with ONLY the author’s worldview filtered through that author’s experience of what contitutes fact, importance, and vitality which YOU must filter through YOUR worldview. Between you and the author, that which doesn’t mesh is discarded. Refuse. Crap. That’s a monstrous amount of information gone.

So, without experience of the world that permeates throughout and beyond this one, you will never have the choice of true emulation because you will continue to lack gnosis. You will remain unchanged. I think it is absolutely imperative that you have an experience with something to model, to re-mold, yourself after it. Because, as the center of your universe, your version, your perceptions are 100% correct, TO YOU, until they’re not. Just as mine are, TO ME, until they’re not. Until I develop new perceptions, more perceptions. Being history is way the hell more fun, anyhow.

I am dying to read your posts after you develop a relationship with an imaginary demon friend. I really am! Evokation is truly fascinating.

Demons aren’t imaginary. When you stop being an arm chair theorist, you’ll quickly find that out. If they were so imaginary, why can they give information about the past, present, or future?How can they destroy lives? How can they twist other people’s hearts towards love?
You can argue they’re not really when all the changes occur in your own perception. But when a person dies as a result of a curse, you can only cling to such idiotic beliefs by immersing yourself in delusion.
So get off your ass and do some work.

1 Like

[quote=“Euoi, post:10, topic:2290”]Set, Lucifer, and Satan aren’t archetypes. They are actual entities. Satanism focuses on Satan, and this didn’t happen before Christianity.
But Satan himself existed before that. That has been confirmed by several spirits, Angel and demon alike. Some demons have manifested as gods in the past. Whether Satan was one of them is unknown to me, but actual Satanism didn’t exist until much later. The worship of Astarte/Astaroth for example, can hardly be called Demonolatry.[/quote]

I hate to preach my own bullshit in the town square and get up on a soap box, but here it goes.

Satan (A HEBREW WORD), looks and sounds a lot like an EGYPTIAN HEIROGLYPH, specifically one that derives from SET (ADVERSARIAL GOD OF DARKNESS/NIGHT, CHAOS, AND STORMS). This word is Set-Hen.

If you simply know anything about the adversarial nature of Set, and the fact that the name SATAN DIRECTLY TRANSLATES AS ADVERSARY in Hebrew, suggesting to some scholars in Biblical lore that it is not in fact the devil, but possibly a renegade angle god created to challenge his assumptions.

Christians, Jews, and Muslims stole it and don’t understand it like usual. And then like every religion they all claimed to have the only monopoly on being factual, and insisting we accept these facts on 100% faith, or to party on the lake of fire for eternity.

Set is a dark god of illumination who is much so in the image of Satan, he doesn’t really have followers, perhaps students, but the whole attitude behind paying reverence to him, is constantly questioning everything and literally becoming adversarial mentally to the modern world and questioning everything around you blindly following nothing, and the whole concept pretty much aims at turning the user into a god in a sense, because the whole goal of the system is XEPER. Xeper replaced existential god worship with the individual god (personal divinity and spiritual development) as the center and most important part of spiritual practice.

"I am the Magus of the Word Xeper (pronounced Khefer), an English coinage expressing an Egyptian verb written as a stylized scarab and meaning “I have Come Into Being.” This Word generates the Aeon of Set, and is the current form of the Eternal Word of the Prince of Darkness. To know this Word is to know that the ultimate responsibility for the evolution of your psyche is in your hands, It is the Word of freedom, ecstacy, fearful responsibility, and the root of all magic.

An Aeon is a world. As human beings we are familiar with many “worlds.” We can talk about the “world of Thomas Jefferson” or the “world of Newton.” Magical worlds are created by Words – by the verbal power of mankind to express a divine principle – which through the effect of that Utterance on the objective universe brings about the creation of the world. The Wrod serves as a gateway for the mind seeking to enter the world it defines, and the effect of an Utterance of a world will cause many worlds to be reconfigured in order to Hear it. The Aeon of Set is created by the Word “Xeper.” Xeper is an Egytpian verb meaning “I Have Come Into Being.” Xeper is the experience of an individual psyche becoming aware of its own existence and deciding to expand and evolve that existence through its own actions. Xeper has been experienced by anyone who has decided to seek after his or her own development.

Awareness of Xeper usually begins with a moment of rebellion against the spiritual status quo. In this sense Xeper is a “Satanic” word, and the condition that led to its re-emergence on this Earth began in the Working called the Church of Satan. Its properties transcend and are in some ways opposed to that matrix. It is the nature of self-creation that it continually Re-creates its matrix in the objective universe so that the subjective universe can evole and expand. To experience that moment of Xeper, of emergent self-divinity one must Love two things with all of one’s heart. The first of theses is Freedom, because only in Freedom can one take the steps (if initially only mentally) that create and limit the Self. The second thing one must Love is knowledge. This isn’t the same thing as information; this is a transformative Understanding of those tings within us and beyond us that determine who we are."
-Don Webb
Xeper: The Eternal Word of Set

Seems very familiar, seems like a good example of shit the organized religion never wanted to see because it poked 100 holes in their rice paper mansion of blind subservience and obedience for an IOU in the “afterlife”, such organizations and cults cannot stand up to even basic questions of their own premise.

The Abrahamic faiths, routinely found themselves at a disadvantage with just about every culture of the desert that existed before them and had immense knowledge, the only way to maintain their cultural superiority, was to destroy as much religion and culture as they could, and then demonized it and bastardized it as something subservient to their religion when they assimilated it. This is is so nobody would be “ticked” to going back to these “lesser” gods. This is really more about politics and organized religion than anything else. Think about how Christianity stole and perverted the entire Tanakh from the Hebrews, or how Mormonism (Book of Mormon) and Islam (Quran) claim you need their books to make sense of both Judaism and Christianity as well.

They are also filled with tales to make their story more plausible that are not present in other religions, IE Jesus traveling to America in the Book of Mormon. And for Islam…Every prophet in every other holy book (Bible, Torah, etc) is simply foretelling the coming of Mohammed, and no one else in the Qaran. (Sura 2:136).

The purpose and motivation behind such an attack on another religion, is akin to shooting your neighbor in the face, so you can take his property, and family as slaves. Example of well defined biblical conquest protocol Deuteronomy 21:10-15

When the original Set lead humans to provide mental liberation and knowledge, the blind god of the desert demanded blind obedience and ignorance.

It seems pretty obvious to me reading the Old Testament why the Hebrews picked this guy to be their “adversary”.

Does Satan owe his creation to Yahweh and Yeshua Ben Yosef, or is it the other way around?

runs away with soapbox back into the void

Ever Forward,
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like

I never said Set wasn’t Satan. I merely stated they actually exist as entities and not archetypes.