From an article about goblins ? What yall think?

They are very fond of silver coins, so if u want the help of an earth elemental, bury a silver coloured coin and sit and wait, when you feel its presence, give fourth it your request.

They are good with helping with -

1. Easing mental stress

2. Protection against psychic attack

3. Practical concerns

4. Grounding and manifestations

5. Material needs and luck

Your gift to them should be silver coins

To attract them to your garden, include mosses and lichens, wild plants and flowers, herbs, tree bark, rocks stones and fossils in the North part of your garden.

Goblin protect the garden, and this has not been forgotten today as they can often be found as in the garden as gnomes or statues, this is an ancient belief that still stands today, as we all know, many people have a gnome/goblin in their gardens.

2 Likes

I dont get why they are equating goblins with earth elementals. They aren’t. Goblins are derived from Kobolds linguistically. And Kobolds are more akin to what many would call a Brownie. Which while gnome-like, aren’t gnomes, and aren’t earth elementals.

That being said, my familiar spirit is a goblin, and she does like shiny things. I haven’t given her coins, but I have given her semiprecious stones, metal beads, dried mushrooms, and such, and she enjoys them.

4 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up. Would love to know more about goblins but seems like info on them is pretty limited

1 Like

Goblin is a pretty generic term for any fey that is aggressive, not attractive, or are members of the Unseelie Court. If you want to find info based on what is generally considered a goblin by modern standards then start with looking into the myths of Kobolds. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you kind sir!!Will do

2 Likes