Froghlatasch

Have any of you guys ever had any experience working with Froghlatasch? I read about him in the book of azael. I had a good experience thus far. I charged his sigil and visualized what I wanted for 30 minutes. Then I went out and it happened but not to the extent of my liking. But lets just say just from doing that it catapuled my results. Theres this girl I know through mutual friends but shes just an aquaintence at best. Just Hi bye and thats it. after I did the mediation with the sigil for 30 minutes. I went out and she went from pretty much not even acknowlegeing me to showing a keen interest in me. I wanted the end result to be me having sex with her. I hope no one judges. E.A wouldnt just remember that. But thats what I want. SEX SEX SEX with multiple Smoking hot women. I got huge results from 30 minutes of meditation on the sigil. But I want the whole ball of wax. Anybody have any tips?

1 Like

So how did you take advantage of this girl showing a keen interest in you? Don’t tell me you just chit chatted then walked away?

Haha I fucked up using Sitri’s sigil the other day.I opened it and requested a girl randomly showing up at my door that wanted me.Didn’t think that one through.Loe and behold the next night I order pizza for my daughter and I and the pizza guy was instead a smokin hot pizza gal! She was definitely flirty,but my daughter was right there waitimg for pizza.No sex sigils for me unless I have a babysitter for a couple days.lol

4 Likes

For all you currently working love magic.

I Just Had Sex (feat. Akon)

1 Like

Note to self: Love spells would work better if I was one of three nerdy white dudes who made music videos with famous rappers.

I knew there was a missing link somewhere…thanks Orismen! Expert sage advice as always! Lol

1 Like

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:5, topic:2223”]Note to self: Love spells would work better if I was one of three nerdy white dudes who made music videos with famous rappers.

I knew there was a missing link somewhere…thanks Orismen! Expert sage advice as always! Lol[/quote]LOl you guys are awesome. But I need advice Fellow Magicians

[quote=“jaysalamone, post:6, topic:2223”][quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:5, topic:2223”]Note to self: Love spells would work better if I was one of three nerdy white dudes who made music videos with famous rappers.

I knew there was a missing link somewhere…thanks Orismen! Expert sage advice as always! Lol[/quote]LOl you guys are awesome. But I need advice Fellow Magicians[/quote]

Like Seeker said, you should have taken advantage if she showed interest in you, like flirting with her, touching her shoulders and hands, etc. And then when things got a bit more cozy, you should’ve gone in for the kiss. Girls will almost always never make the first move. You have to do it.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:5, topic:2223”]Note to self: Love spells would work better if I was one of three nerdy white dudes who made music videos with famous rappers.

I knew there was a missing link somewhere…thanks Orismen! Expert sage advice as always! Lol[/quote]

No problem Musta! Now I just need to talk to Padmasambhava so he can teach me to fly, then I can make dramatic entrances!

I agree…the spirit will provide the girl and YOU provide the pimpin…

Yup, Seeker and Lelouchdamien are right. Remember the two steps to sorcery are: First comes the working, then comes the Work!

Hell yeah Orismen! Now all we need is a demon in charge of strobe lights and dramatic theme music…holyshit does anyone have criss angel"s number?

[quote=“Orismen, post:8, topic:2223”][quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:5, topic:2223”]Note to self: Love spells would work better if I was one of three nerdy white dudes who made music videos with famous rappers.

I knew there was a missing link somewhere…thanks Orismen! Expert sage advice as always! Lol[/quote]its crazy i gonna go in for the kill tonight. I got called into work and shes here. I bought a bottle of champagne too. Lets see what happens.

No problem Musta! Now I just need to talk to Padmasambhava so he can teach me to fly, then I can make dramatic entrances![/quote]

That is simular to a problem I have , time and place, I am trying the moon hour for that, since its a rhythm , but if you have any ideas please share, privacy is a block for me