Friends With Benefits IV: The Start!

Hello everyone! We are officially starting this up!

This week:

Money!

These workings will each be completed in two days each. We have 20 people working on them so it will be extra powerful! Every gram counts!

From January 2- Feb 3, these are your requests.

These requests below are the people wanting success in their businesses or just straight up cash. Pm them if you need any extra information in order for your workings to work.

TheLotusEater: Money and Business [Jan 2-4]

Seeker: Large Sums of Money [Jan 5-7]

DarkestKnight: Help with finances that are preventing him from doing his own magick. [Jan 8-10]

Vergil: Continuous Financial and magical improvement. [Jan 11-13]

EpicGnome: Success in sales of his book. [Jan 14-16]

Defectron: Success in all money making ventures online or cross the abyss. [Jan 17-19]

Trucomallica: Smoothly shift life and work to being a great forex trader and managing money for clients. [Jan 20-22]

EDIT: Removed Brutus. Request is for something else.

Icarus: Getting a job as cna pefereably with higher pay than is normal for someone with my experience. [Jan 26-28]

Custer: Increase of sales online and in stores. [Jan 29-31]

Orismen: Job advancement after college. [Feb 1-3]

Reserved

Reserved

Reserved

Reserved

Reserved

I opt out of the request but I will help regardless… I already got a job :slight_smile:

…um … Me too? Job advancement after college.

So we just go from top to bottom? 2 days each?

Also if there’s anything I truly hate it’s leeches, if someone doesn’t post in this thread to confirm they are still into this I am not going to do a working for them. I encourage you all to do the same. Considering orismen is the only who has posted so far I will be using a sigil to ensure he gets a job advancement. Please make a list with dates or numbered so we all do it on the same day. I will be using Halah’thor from BoA

Already did some preliminary work with hent’yos for your request, MS. (As well as this working as a whole). Didn’t mean to do anything out of order, I was already in ritual and didn’t feel like getting up to look at the list, just went with the first person I could remember :slight_smile:

I thought Omnipresent didn’t want anyone talking about what we did for each ritual? If that’s the case what do we need to post about in regards to this thread?

That’s a good point, I’m glad I havnt done much then. Perhaps he meant talking about it outside of the circle…?

No he was speaking of the law of concealment.Don’t speak of what ritual you’ve done or it will lose potency.
Perform the ritual then forget about it

I am still in and Start today… And my request is still the same.

I am still in - and my requests are same

I’ll do some workings today

But I PM Omnipresent yesterday about moving my request up to the next couple days since I have the days off and a babysitter so I won’t habe any distractions while I try to receive.
He gave it the ok but didn’t give me the day
My request was to open my astral senses to structure,see,and hear spirits.
Please don’t do the workings untill the day is revealed.

Now I’m off to do my part!

I’m Still in.

But I’m a little confused, how do we know which days are for who? Any chance you could make it a bit more clear please?

[quote=“Omnipresent, post:1, topic:2299”]Hello everyone! We are officially starting this up!

This week:

Money!

These workings will each be completed in two days each. We have 20 people working on them so it will be extra powerful! Every gram counts!

From January 2-23, these are your requests.

These requests below are the people wanting success in their businesses or just straight up cash. Pm them if you need any extra information in order for your workings to work.

TheLotusEater: Money and Business

Seeker: Large Sums of Money

DarkestKnight: Help with finances that are preventing him from doing his own magick.

Vergil: Continuous Financial and magical improvement.

EpicGnome: Success in sales of his book.

Defectron: Success in all money making ventures online or cross the abyss.

Trucomallica: Smoothly shift life and work to being a great forex trader and managing money for clients.

Brutus: abundance of wealth

Icarus: Getting a job as cna pefereably with higher pay than is normal for someone with my experience.

Custer: Increase of sales online and in stores. [/quote]

I will start work when I get home tonight!

yeah still here

This still isn’t making sense to me.
At the beginning of this it was said each person would have their own day.
Plus people with dire circumstances like court cases.
Plus mine needs to be within tje next 2 days die to my circumstance.