Friends with Benefits II: The Revenge

I’d like to join in if there is still room. As long as I can use a mix of psionics, sigil magick and evocation I’m happy to be of help to others. This will give me good reason to practice daily.

Tell me you’re in, and private message me your request for the group’s focused workings. Also an internal commitment to complete as many of the workings as you are able.

[quote=“E.A., post:19, topic:527”]I have to say that THIS is exactly what I envisioned when I began Become A Living God! THIS is what a movement is supposed to look like, and THIS is exactly how I imagine Living Gods to act. Kudos to you all! You have my admiration!!!

E.A.[/quote]

Thanks man! Glad to hear that we’re moving in a good direction.

You’re welcome to join us if you’d like. :wink:

[quote=“redcircle, post:1, topic:527”]UPDATE - 10/20/2012: We have hit a critical mass, so unless I hear a large outcry, we will go forward with this starting on November 1st,
(and if anyone wants to use Halloween energy for their operations, you should be able to get a jump start on the first few workings).

There are still a few slots left, so hit me up soonish if you’d like to join.

Also, a few of you have yet to send me a private message with your request for the group’s efforts. Try to do this soon, so you and I will have enough time to shape the request, such that: 1) it is a sufficiently focused/clarified goal that the group can work on it, and 2) you are actually asking for what you desire.

Remember: clarity of focus is very important to ritual working, whether for yourself or others; an operation is an extension of your will. If your will is floundering and unclear, your results will be unsatisfactory or obscure. But if your will is focused and direct, your results will follow suit.[/quote]

I’m in! Missed the last one unfortunately but I love a good sequel.

FWB2,

I’m excited for you guys! The last FWB group was a great experience for me. I learned so much and took my magick to a level I would not have imagined possible. I know this will be a powerful experience for you guys! Get ready for a whirlwind of supernatural events. I look forward to watching this thread and reading about your success stories.

ZachD555

Update 10/24: I’m compiling all the data on a spreadsheet right now, and will get the initial schedule up very soon. I will also post a secondary thread where the organization/planning info will be posted, just as the original FWB had.

Please use this thread for discussion and results, so the other one can stay uncluttered and readable. And yes, please discuss your practices and results in this thread - it adds great value to everyone reading and participating both.

Second update:
The calendar thread is up - [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/fwb-ii-calendar-thread-(look-here-for-assignments)/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/fwb-ii-calendar-thread-(look-here-for-assignments)/[/url]

Some last minute announcements before the scheduling gets posted:

Kitari and Frater Apotheosis, I still need to hear from you what you want the group to work on for you. If I don’t hear from you soon, work with us anyway, we’ll work your request in as it comes time.

NarcolepticDream - I think I’ve found a way to combine both of your requests, unless you’ve narrowed it down to one or the other.

Everyone - please like this post to show me you’re paying attention.

Also, we are at 13 members of this group, which is perfect for the schedule I have planned. Unless someone drops very soon or someone with truly dire needs comes forward, I will consider the group closed.

The opening working is posted on the calendar, as is the first week’s worth of names! Feel free to get a jump start as needed, and post whatever you want to share about the experience here.

To the exercise of will!

Had a question come up, so I thought everyone would benefit from me sharing it:

You may use whatever method(s) you prefer or as you see fit for the situation. You can even use more than one. I think evocation is a strong focus of this forum, so it is encouraged, but if you can do the job just as well without it, do as you will.

[quote=“redcircle”][quote=“Nereid”]I would like to ask if we have to use a specific wording when we will invoke the entities for the empowerment of the project…
I would like to be free to express myself with the words of my own choosing, but if you think that we should all say something in particular I don’t really mind doing it…[/quote]

As to your question, you are free to use your own wording, as long as the intent that comes across answers the goal.

Hell, you might not even address the whole goal, but an aspect of it. That is part of my leaving the workings up to each individual - we all have our own way of going about this, and it is a project of individuals working toward a single goal, rather than an actual “group working”.

I think the key is that whenever you give a task to an entity, or work a spell, that you are very clear about the words you use or the vision you manifest. This is much more important than all of us using the same wording.

I think this what you were going for, but let me know.[/quote]

I just had the feeling that what I’ve already done and what I am planning to do next wouldn’t be enough but what you said answered my question.

Nereid: Fortunately the first little bit has extra time, so we can get all the kinks worked out. Have you evoked an entity for guidance/blessing yet?

I’ve tried to evoke Azazel for guidance and blessing. I felt a presence in the room and while I was saying what I wanted I was feeling that my words were too simple or inadequate 'cause I was trying to be clear with my intent.
That’s why I am planning to repeat the process and this time I’ll devote more time for the visualization.

[quote=“Nereid, post:34, topic:527”]I’ve tried to evoke Azazel for guidance and blessing. I felt a presence in the room and while I was saying what I wanted I was feeling that my words were too simple or inadequate 'cause I was trying to be clear with my intent.
That’s why I am planning to repeat the process and this time I’ll devote more time for the visualization.[/quote]

This may or may not be a problem you have as well, but when evoking, the operator needs to use force and authority when speaking.

Not rudeness or arrogance, but speak as the god you are. You don’t beg or plead or bully or cajole the entity, you give command. So that there is no question of what your will entails, nor of how it will be carried out.

Is a full Evocation necessary for the blessing, or would an intense sigil consecration be allowed?

Everything is up to the discretion of the operator - if you feel a sigil consecration will do the job adequately, then go for it.

I would recommend an evocation on general principle, as having an entity be a guiding force for the whole project seems most effective. However, I’m not you so I won’t presume to think for you. Whatever you honestly feel is best or most effective is what you should go for.

Hey guys, I decided to perform my group blessing today, I went with Virdon Djinn’s suggestion of Bethor. Today was the perfect day for it too, Thursday being Jupiter’s day of course.

I surprisingly fell into that deep trance quickly (within seconds) and was vibrating strongly. The sigils flashed, shifted, disappeared and emitted a deep blue flame. I funnelled my intention into the sigil and thanked Bethor.

After the ritual there was the powerful feeling comfort and an orgazmic (for lack of a better word) aftershock that lasted ages after the ritual had finished.

Just thought I’d report on my progress so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“redcircle, post:28, topic:527”]Some last minute announcements before the scheduling gets posted:

Kitari and Frater Apotheosis, I still need to hear from you what you want the group to work on for you. If I don’t hear from you soon, work with us anyway, we’ll work your request in as it comes time.

NarcolepticDream - I think I’ve found a way to combine both of your requests, unless you’ve narrowed it down to one or the other.

Everyone - please like this post to show me you’re paying attention.

Also, we are at 13 members of this group, which is perfect for the schedule I have planned. Unless someone drops very soon or someone with truly dire needs comes forward, I will consider the group closed.[/quote]

As I PMed you, there was a reason I haven’t been here, my life is moving to a lot better places thanks to this magick, and I have no intention of slowing down now that I feel things are getting on track. I’ve just used magick to get myself out of crazy financial issues, that I’m very thankful to be released from. But I know it would push me to succeed if I joined this group, and I’m willing to do whatever is necessary.

I’m eager to see what everyone can accomplish together, looking at the most recent post it seems things are mighty interesting already.

Thank you for your time
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like

That’s great Ryan! I had a similar experience this morning, I woke up after a very intense dream which provided me the insight I needed and immediately after waking up I performed once more the ritual for the group blessing.
I could feel so much energy in me and I was happy with the result.
Redcircle thanks for your comment, you really helped me see what I was doing wrong.

I’ve also had a dream regarding Trucomallica’s case. I will work with Hent’yos 'cause I feel more comfortable with him but there’s also something else that I would like to try. I’ll see how everything goes and I’ll keep you updated in case something interesting happens!

1 Like