Friends with Benefits: Back in Black

Here’s not the original thread, but a proper explanation of it: [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/friends-with-benefits-ii-the-revenge/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/money-spells/friends-with-benefits-ii-the-revenge/[/url]

The idea is, until the end of this month, to collect a group of people. This is a working group that will push all of their magical efforts over an ideally two day span (14-16 people) to the desire of the person whose number is up for these days.

Participants should post their desires along with their signing up to take part. This way, we create a working circle that empowers and fulfills the desires of those within it.

I will randomize the numbers (probably using random.com or best suggestion) and we’ll get a calendar going. That thread, which may or may not be separate from this one, will list the number to focus on, the user, and their request. At the end of the month, or when we’ve fulfilled our space, we can reconvene and decide on a new format, or change our desires and use the same format again for the next month.

There is no set method, energy, or pattern to be employing for these results. It is a hodge-podge of sorcery, a mix of chaos and order, dark and light, random methods and highly elaborate ones. As this is an unofficial effort, and has nothing to do with the BALG staff, if you want a certain type of method or energy done you can take that request to me and at least I will work on it.

I’ll probably create a new calendar thread for that month, if we get enough people for it.

I’ll just call myself number 1 in this case. My desire for this group would be:

“To see the income from my business continually rise in an accelerated pace”.

Anyone else in?

I’m in.

I’ve been looking forward to a recurrence of the Friends with Benefits thread :smiley:
Count me in!

Pretty much game.

Anyway, I want academic success until the end of this school year, as a goal. By this, I mean increasing my memory skills, understanding threshold, clarity in a nonphysical sense, motivation skills, as well as sharper divinatory abilities, etc.

A bit of a broad goal, perhaps, but basically I wanna be able to get more out of little study, succeed on tests, complete assignments with relative ease, etc. I’ve already got so much lined up for these, that it’d be pretty simple to just boost it all and make school a breeze. Not that it’s a problem at the moment, but it’s probably good to have all of that settled.

Once we’re done with that, got an idea for round 2…

Ok. Are you going to post your desires here for the workings? The earlier the better.

In order-

Nightingale: 2
DiscordianBliss: 3
Arcane: 4

Is it possible for me to participate without having to put in my desire? I kinda just wanted to help. I don’t have much that doesn’t require a complicated explanation

Im cool with it :slight_smile:

[quote=“Velotak, post:5, topic:9413”]Ok. Are you going to post your desires here for the workings? The earlier the better.

In order-

Nightingale: 2
DiscordianBliss: 3
Arcane: 4[/quote]
Yes,tomorrow.

I am in. My desire may seem funny to you

I
want enough money to buy protein supplements for my gym every month

Which will be around 100 US DOLLARS

I’m in. I’d like to get a girl called H. If you need more specifics feel free to let me know. This is going to be great. You get some practice and your desires? What’s not to love?

I would like a steady rise in monthly income.

A domination spell (manipulation, no holds barred)

Just edited my post

I want my neighbors’ dog to die. I cannot put into words just how much I loathe that creature. I’ve been living in my house for over 2 years and can’t so much as step outside without it barking at me. It barks at me until I go inside or it gets tired of barking, usually the latter. I don’t wish to create animosity between my neighbor and I. She’s a sweet little old lady in her 90’s, so I act like it doesn’t bother me.

Edit:
My apologies, everyone. It seems my request turned into a small rant. :o

[quote=“DiscordianBliss, post:14, topic:9413”]I want my neighbors’ dog to die. I cannot put into words just how much I loathe that creature. I’ve been living in my house for over 2 years and can’t so much as step outside without it barking at me. It barks at me until I go inside or it gets tired of barking, usually the latter. I don’t wish to create animosity between my neighbor and I. She’s a sweet little old lady in her 90’s, so I act like it doesn’t bother me.

Edit:
My apologies, everyone. It seems my request turned into a small rant. :o[/quote]
Consider it done. If you want I can also rid you of the neighbor?

[quote=“Nightingale, post:15, topic:9413”][quote=“DiscordianBliss, post:14, topic:9413”]I want my neighbors’ dog to die. I cannot put into words just how much I loathe that creature. I’ve been living in my house for over 2 years and can’t so much as step outside without it barking at me. It barks at me until I go inside or it gets tired of barking, usually the latter. I don’t wish to create animosity between my neighbor and I. She’s a sweet little old lady in her 90’s, so I act like it doesn’t bother me.

Edit:
My apologies, everyone. It seems my request turned into a small rant. :o[/quote]
Consider it done. If you want I can also rid you of the neighbor?[/quote]

No! I like my neighbor. It’s her dog I can’t stand. Thanks!

Alright. What’s the dog’s name? Also do you have pics of him/her or rather it lol.

I’ll PM dogs’ name. Don’t want to break forum rules :wink:

I had two posts in this thread, which for some reason are no longer here. I haven’t the foggiest how they disappeared, but they did.

However, as I remember it, I made it to the list as no 9 with the following desire:

€5000 within a month of the ritual. More & sooner would be nice, of course, but €5k/1 month should be fantastic. Purpose: To help me out of a hole :slight_smile:

Yeah, somehow several posts are missing. Odd.