Friends dream

one of the friends I grew up with, a person who’s not typically into speaking of Deities at all, said she felt like she was contacted by one in a dream. She said she felt she was sent some sort of symbol by a deity she doesn’t know the identity of… She is somewhat of a spiritual person, believes in Magic, can lucid dream, can see auras. So she’s not completely in the dark. She’s asked me to help but I’m not sure so I’m going to list the dream and I would appreciate it if someone would tell me who this dream could have possibly been sent by.

She is in a field and she sees two twins. They are Polar opposites in appearance, almost like ying and yang. They were both dancing and I think she said it was around a fire. She said At first she thought they were doing a ritual but then realized that they were just dancing. They looked at her simultaneously and smiled saying it’s almost here. When they finished saying that they basically disappeared like mist. Any idea who this could have been sent by?

2 Likes

See Atu VI, particularly the Aleister Crowley Thoth deck. Perhaps the dancing, polar opposite twins bespeak the energy of the uniting of (inner) masculinity with (inner) femininity - opposites attract. Heartfelt action and decisiveness.

Al.

3 Likes

Your friends vision with twins dancing in a field around a fire indicate harmony within nature and seeking knowledge. Fire has long been a symbol of knowledge or learning and the twins are a symbol of ambivalence and opposites which is indicative of the opposite appearance of the twins.

The vision represents duality in ideas, thoughts, feelings or state of consciousness. The twins quote, “It is almost here,” indicates that you are expecting a response and this is there answer. What deity is responding is a mystery only your friend would know.

In various mythologies, twins often represent the dualistic nature of the universe. In Greek mythology, twins Apollo and Artemis, are the sun god and moon goddess, respectively.

The Gemini symbol, or glyph, is designed to depict the Twins or the Roman numeral II for duality. This is the Gemini horoscope symbol and the character that represents this zodiac sign.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply :slight_smile: I actually remembered your thread last night after I had posted this dream here but I wasn’t sure if I should put it there too and get a regular interpretation on top of the original question that I asked for.

1 Like

Thank you!