Friend in trouble with an experienced demonologist

i dont believe you need to know the persons name or anything like that to curse them back. The best thing to do is create some self defense around her…perhaps with the help of archangel michael. If you guys arent sure these women are actually attacking her, its best to not go on the offensive…as you dont want to create needless enemies.

6 Likes

Oh yeah we don’t plan to attack her, but it’s the right time to think better about a protection for herself tho before it’s too late ^^’.
Yeeees I thought about an archangel, didn’t remember which one was appropriate. Thank you !

1 Like

Me personally. I would put some armor on for fights with spirits. Create it with your imagination and then blow away any hostiles to smitherings with powerful ki blasts. And any move you make is extremely powerful. Able to devastate any opponent.

3 Likes

Synchronicity is a head tripp :grin: gonna drop this here for ya.

1 Like

What sort of gifts does your friend have? The best course of action imo, is to sit your friend down and teach her some magick. Perhaps she should invoke lucifer and ask him for guidance, as well as, protection.

2 Likes

I would agree with Verdo. As much as we all love Demonics here, Angels are stronger then they are and are built to keep them at bay and under command. I would tell her to call on the Archangels for protection.

Other good old witchcraft protections are to place salt in all of the corners of the house and underneath where she sleeps. Salt is a great way to keep her home protected from attacks.

3 Likes

I see the theme of the month is defensive magick.

I agree with Verdo, now is the time to form a more static defense just in case it is not who you believe it is. If i read through this right, your friend has a connection with lucifer and someone familiar with voudou, I would suggest calling upon lucifer for protection, followed with a fiery wall of protection spell. (had to double check and make sure that wouldn’t direct the energy back, like verdo said, don’t want ot make any unnecessary enemies)

1 Like

On this one I do not think fighting fire with fire is a good option tbh. Although she has a good relationship with Lucifer, if the woman is into Goetia Magick, she will be using the same entities and it then becomes a battle of WILL, not a battle of which entity you call upon. Fighting fire with fire just makes a bigger fire, Fighting fire with water is in my opinion a better route in this case, because this girl is still very inexperienced. She has power that she doesn’t know what to do with.

3 Likes

that is true, I suggested lucifer because since she’s fairly inexperienced i think it’s best she used any connection she already had. Calling the arch angels is probably the better option but will lack the natural connection for her.

One thing she can use to at least ground and redirect some of the attack is make a witch’s bottle. And you need to convince her that experience really isn’t everything on this path. Her belief that she can’t repell such attacks will create a thoughtform that will actively work against her

3 Likes

It is possible to call on Angels and demons to work together. Maybe that is an option. I mean @boredomkill5 has a point as far as the existing connection. You could call on the Angel, she can call on Lucifer, and make them work together. Solomon the wise did just that.

3 Likes

I agree with the above options. Tell them to invest in obsidian and black tourmaline. Charge and program them to protect them from negative magic and psychic attack. If they’re in voodoo, Gris Gris bags might help. Fiery wall. They can envision mirrors around them that reflect things back. If they can shapeshift, go into a phoenix state, burns away negative magic and energy.

2 Likes

Love this… bringing back the old school witchcraft… Again, we dont get enough of this on the forum…I’ve been doing so much more witchcraft then evocations…

5 Likes

Now this is where I insert my speech about “to be silent”. It is best to never hand out personal information when dealing with others. To be silent is there for this reason, as well as others.[quote=“Ethera, post:1, topic:17968”]
honestly she says things I never saw anywhere.
[/quote]

What things? Perhaps what she says can decode her skill level.[quote=“Ethera, post:1, topic:17968”]
ancestor
[/quote]

They need to contact them. Ancestral necromancy has a fail safe, which is that the ancestors will take on the brunt of any attack for the practitioner regardless of the reason of the attack, hence a reason I’m deep into death energy and necromancy, well kind of. [quote=“Rcs4215, post:13, topic:17968”]
bringing back the old school witchcraft… Again, we dont get enough of this on the forum…I’ve been doing so much more witchcraft
[/quote]

Agreed. Old school witchcraft where the only power you call on is yourself.

1 Like

Okay…your friends experience sounds similar to mine. Lucifer has been waiting for me and been knocking on my “door” for a long time apparently. i’ve never evoked him or used candles either he just comes and goes as he pleases and offers to help me. The eventual goal of course is for me to learn enough to take care of myself. He has told me there will start to be more and more like me. There will be more and more that he will take under his wing as the world starts to wake up.

If your friend is powerful like that but doesnt have the knowledge to protect herself I understand. When i was in that situation Lucifer told me he would create a path for me and became my gatekeeper. He opened communication with different beings until i learned to work on my senses. Through this process it happened that the left hand path resonated with me and it was demons that I was most compatable with and they agreed to become my teachers in exchange for energy offerings.

Synchronicity again i was watching a Koetting video yesterday where he talks about what to do if you are afraid someone more experienced curses you. Although its important to know your stuff it also has to do with intent. When you attack someone you expend a lot of emotion and that is draining.It brings up everything you keep hidden from yourself.

If this woman has some big cult or whatever and gets jealous of some woman awakening than that makes her really pathetic doesn’t it? Her own insecurity and jealousy should start to collapse in on herself. Whatever protection she has will fail her and no spirit she has will take her seriously.

And your friend who believes in herself and is on the defensive will thrive and survive.

3 Likes

More protection suggestions: connect to certain runes: algiz, thurisaz, etc. Also using Isa on them will keep them at Bay by “freezing” them. Draw them out, perform galdr, and carry them.
Ask Luci for a protective familiar.
Get to know the Norse Gods, they can help with protective magic
Witch jars

Big one: ward the house.

2 Likes

Same here! I am glad I started paying attention to him. He is very helpful!

1 Like

Yeah ancestors too. I love my family. Keep altars for them with their favorite foods and items.

2 Likes

Same here. seems like Lucifer has been “waiting on” and knocking on a lot of doors lately.

3 Likes

I think you should be cautious but at the same time i wouldn’t throw the woman under the bus for being curious about another practitioner. So i think its one of them wait and see moments as you may be overreacting. As for the attack it could have mystically self inflicted also due to her panicing or regretting sharing with strangers.

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: “How Do I Get Lucifer’s Attention?”