Friday the 13th

Do any of you have rituals, spells, magicks that you do for Friday the 13th.

Other than watch all Friday the 13th movies :joy:

Just curious, I actually have a free day , Friday so I’m looking for some mischief :smiling_imp:

Feeling drawn to Freya.

7 Likes

Thinking about going to crystal lake and summoning Jason. :grin:

Lol wish I could do something I’m packed this week.

3 Likes

There is actually place here I spent most all of my childhood summers swimming at called Crystal Lake … it’s closed now . I had so much fun there but it has its stories of the devil too.

2 Likes

You could watch those movies :wink:

1 Like

That’s kool. I only bring up Crystal lake because they filmed the movie at crystal lake in California, I live next to it.

2 Likes

Any ritual/offering/chanting becomes 1000 times if done during eclipse, doesn’t matter in which part of the world the eclipse is happening. Do make most use of it.

2 Likes

Blairstown New Jersey

3 Likes

I plan on going through the 7 Hells, Raise a shit ton of Qlippothic energy, doing ritual experiments, and giving Johcucka a big FUCK YOU from the Astral plane :metal:

3 Likes

And probably some sex :neutral_face::fire:

3 Likes

An after thought? :rofl:

3 Likes

Yep :joy:
I was more concerned with telling astral deities to fuck off than i was with finding a nice thicc 30-45 yr old White girl to conclude my ritual activities with :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

This was my Crystal Lake…

There is a legend about the devil coming out of the middle of the lake.

It’s closed now and almost completely dried up.

5 Likes

I’m going to summon a fear demon to an old building and bind it to the building. I am interested in the building gets a bad reputation.

2 Likes

Nope.never.it is just an ordinary day for me.
I always prefer Thursdays and hour of venus

1 Like

There are benefits to doing work on fridays

I’ll probably do some insane sacrificial blood ritual to bring down death and destruction. …

I need to find a chicken :thinking:

5 Likes

KFC or Popeyes?

1 Like

I also have a Crystal Lake in my town. There’s no camp there though, just some walking trails.

But, I’ve seen all twelve Friday the 13th movies, the first two and the remake are good. Three and four are okay. And Five onwards suck.

1 Like

I like number seven. It is the only one where someone with power, in this case telekinesis, uses it to fight back against Jason. Rarely is the person with abilities seen as the good guy in movies, especially horror movies. The same goes with the movie Phenomenon aka Creepers. The protagonist in that one is a girl with the power to control insects.

2 Likes

I unaffectionately call Part 7, “Carrie vs. Jason”.

But, this is the first appearance of Kane Hodder as Jason, so it wasn’t all bad. There were some pretty good stunts.

1 Like

I like that, except the girl fighting Jason had way less power than Carrie. I think Carrie would have completely trashed Jason’s undead ass :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes