Friday the 13th sigil tattoos

Hey there everyone. Yesterday was Friday the 13th and at my tattoo studio we doing custom sigils all day instead of doing flash sheets like most studios. I allow my clients to come in and sit with myself or my apprentice and tell us what sort of issues they are having, goals, aspirations ect. And then we design sigils and Bindrunes for them/ with them and charge them through the act of tattooing. Wanted to share some of the results with you all.

This client wanted to be better at expressing her emotions through words, better communication

This client wanted a personal symbol for greater general strength and courage

This one is for fiery love passion and done by my apprentice.

I will post more as I post them on my Instagram page over the next few days if you all are interested. ( Instagram @ Bikervvitch_tattooer ) . Hope all is well!

20 Likes

Oh damn, these are some nice tattoos :eyes:

I’m envious of the drawings, they’re sooo good.

3 Likes

Thank you!! Theses are all freehand drawn directly on to the skin

3 Likes

You and your apprentice are amazing, bro!! That’s some stability, very impressive. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Appreciated :pray:

2 Likes

Love these, really nice work!

2 Likes

Thank you

Luck in entrepreneurial ventures

2 Likes

Wow amazing! Definitely going to go follow your page. I love these

2 Likes

Thank you !!

These are all amazing tats! I’m glad to know there are artists out there that will do magical tattoos!

4 Likes

Those are deep. I really thought they might also be scarring, branding, and implant along with the tatoos. 3D city!

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Trying to bring something unique and special

2 Likes

Awesome!! That is some very creative good work!:grin:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I got this one this friday the

thirteenth

2 Likes