Fresh Start With Satan

So i decided to slow down and get right back into the basics and stick to only working with satan for the time being. Was wondering if anyone would mind sharing some insights, experiences, advice, or links to any good material on satan specifically.

1 Like

You can find a good amount of things here on the forum. Kinda spread out but it’s there. I have a few things mostly UPG stuff that I experienced. I haven’t added anything more for a bit.

1 Like

There was a poster named @Micah a while back who wrote some stuff on Satanism and gnosis. I don’t know if he was banned or just decided to leave.

@DarkestKnight can elaborate on that if he wants, but Micah’s stuff is still good. You can also use the search bar. Sift through the stuff to things people actually received, and it’ll work.

2 Likes

I can relate to this in so many ways. Thank you for sharing

1 Like

You want to work with Satan, so I understand you love fear and pain. This is fine.
In my gnosis, a cultivator becomes through fear and pain. Incredible fear and pain one with Satan.
The Satanist becomes the ultimate monster. The devil incarnate. Unbreakable, unstoppable.
This is the goal of Satanism.
Or so it seems to me, I have a lot to learn. But for that you need is MAGIC OF REGENERATION.
Working with Satan seems primitive to me, Satan is like a vice if your head breaks he won’t care.
You will get up or he will trample you.
What can I tell you, I’m forbidden to talk about certain things, but here’s the key point. Regeneration.
If that’s what you want to do, I assume you know what you’re doing.

1 Like