Fresh Blood New Member (Aceson X)

Also, it may be hostile. The shadow likes winning, especially in a fight. Overcoming odds. It despises failures, cowardice, flip-flopping, and regrets.
Mistakes, poor choices, and bad behaviors and such may not be your fault. We are all heavily influenced by Ntheh to subsume to behavioral models that lead to suffering, from which they feed from our energetic bodies.
Ask for it’s help to fight. It loves to fight. As an offering, see if there is something it would like. For us, it was me saying NO to people in management, letting it indulge (within reason) on certain ‘treats’ it liked, speaking clear and truthful, and never lying. Is this helpful to you?
I originally met him on a psylocibin trip (he was rather, uh, frightening), but I I communicate with him now via divination. I exist in a state of balanced malevolence, avoiding cruelty unless provoked. People will acknowledge your power. Also, balancing ego is important on the other side. Not to be a tyrant, or ‘kill your ego’ (it removes the protective borders of your being). If anyone tells you to undergo an ego death or kill your ego, ignore them. If they persist, remove them from your circle of association.

1 Like

This is fascinating. yes any/all insight is helpful! I’ve always felt there was a “shadow” side of me. I’m working up to my first evocation. Still trying to figure out an easy method to evoke for beginners where I can get a solid connection and actual HEAR the messages and SEE what’s going on. Still digging…

1 Like

Just do it. Fancy rituals and trappings are just decorative. Things you physically create, like artwork to focus on, are things I have used with great success. I will send you some pics of what I have used.

1 Like

What im getting is I need to enhance my astral senses to hear and feel them… also need to have something to say. Don’t wanna use candles or anything. Just a sigil. Oh and which on I want to work with…

During a rough patch, I lived on and off at work. This was for Queen Yeyizel and King Amdusias. It helped me focus while I did automatic writing.
This is my Amdusias ritual mask. Sometimes I wear it, but usually he likes to overwatch our activities from a high shelf. Sometimes, late at night, or early in the morning, I’ll set him on the table and roll the bones. We talk.

2 Likes