Freemasons, Albert Pike and Three World Wars

I believe there are men in this world , particularly in America and Zionist Israel ,who believe in Albert Pike’s letters to Mazzini.

The first two wars have already happened like he prophesied and the last one he believed would involve a third World War against Muslims which will bring about the antichrist.

All these wars started in the Middle East , Zionist Mossad/CIA/MI6 and ISIS are all working towards this Armageddon.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

I also believe zomething will happen. I’ve had numerous dreams in my past that were partially symbolic. I understand some of them now as I have seen certain signs. Keeping in mind I am by no means religious or influenced by religion. I was born an athiest or similar and still am to this day as my family could never sway me.

I certainly hope so, starting in Europe.

1 Like

Brother Pike inspires many powerful Masons, of that be certain.

His book “Morals and Dogma” is often quoted from -Especially the rather small portion that discusses Lucifer, but rarely read in its entirity. Reading between the lines especially important.

He shared the same distane for common Masons that Aleister Crowley found in his Masonic studies and membership. But you are correct… there are Masons of a higher order and they are absolute devotees to Albert Pikes theories.

I read somewhere, there is a secret order in Asia which is ideologically opposed to the Freemasons and are working against them and the NWO.

Quiet possibly. If so they have a great deal of company to join them. The question is do they, unlike the others who oppose Masonic power based monolithic social designs have the necessary multifaced connections, seemingly unlimited finances, influencial abilities, connections and last but by no means least the Black Sorcery based Alliances to Lucifer, the Daemonic and the Infernal Kindom as a resource to effectively do so?[/quote]

From what I’ve heard they have links to organized crime syndicates like the Yakuza among others but also many hundreds of thousands of members who practice their Eastern form of Esoteric Magic with major business men behind them , but they are a magical order with academics too among the secret society.

wow, how sad. I have studied more pike than most over 30 years; deeper than most high (actually Deep) degree Masons have. wish all the 'evil new world order stuff" of the masons were true, sadly few actually drill deep enough to get past the intoxicating gilding to find that so much of the ‘prophesy’ stuff actually is a boondoggle leading to a dog chasing its tail in order to thrill and convince those who already have the mindset but not the skill or intellect to excavate and find nothing there. But then the reason it is not there is because “They” have “Hidden it”, right ?

simply amazing.

[quote=“Uru, post:1, topic:6158”]I believe there are men in this world , particularly in America and Zionist Israel ,who believe in Albert Pike’s letters to Mazzini.

The first two wars have already happened like he prophesied and the last one he believed would involve a third World War against Muslims which will bring about the antichrist.

All these wars started in the Middle East , Zionist Mossad/CIA/MI6 and ISIS are all working towards this Armageddon.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm[/quote]

Frater is right of course. Most Masons (98%) ARE of the RHP. Maybe more. A great deal of propaganda from the paranoid is bandied about.

But as in all things there are extremists. Conspiracy theories are interesting subjects. As always there is a grain of truth buried in the mire somewhere. Usually it’s not as bad or as good as it seems.

I think it’s safe to assume that on the subject of Masonic philosophy the order itself is not nearly as powerful as it was 200 years ago, so modern fears of a new world order into being by the hidden hand of the Masonic Order, I believe are awithout a great deal of merit. There are many more things that are worth being concerned about than this.

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:7, topic:6158”]wow, how sad. I have studied more pike than most over 30 years; deeper than most high (actually Deep) degree Masons have. wish all the 'evil new world order stuff" of the masons were true, sadly few actually drill deep enough to get past the intoxicating gilding to find that so much of the ‘prophesy’ stuff actually is a boondoggle leading to a dog chasing its tail in order to thrill and convince those who already have the mindset but not the skill or intellect to excavate and find nothing there. But then the reason it is not there is because “They” have “Hidden it”, right ?

simply amazing.

[quote=“Uru, post:1, topic:6158”]I believe there are men in this world , particularly in America and Zionist Israel ,who believe in Albert Pike’s letters to Mazzini.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm[/quote][/quote].

So the Rothschilds who are and were Freemasons, don’t own the Federal Reserve or most of Europe’s financial institutions or control Zionist Israel, or decide which country rises or falls . Yeah that’s just conspiracy BS right, you’re deluded if that’s your opinion, or willfully spreading disinformation.

At the end of the day, believing yourself in a situation like this you have to:

1)fucking do something about it, or

2)admit that you’re powerless

If someone decided to do something about it, and there were a situation to do anything about, it would probably be best not to say anything about it, though.

Oh, THEY don’t pay me enough for this…

[quote=“Claidheam, post:10, topic:6158”]At the end of the day, believing yourself in a situation like this you have to:

1)fucking do something about it, or

2)admit that you’re powerless

If someone decided to do something about it, and there were a situation to do anything about, it would probably be best not to say anything about it, though.

Oh, THEY don’t pay me enough for this…[/quote]

I believe everyone has an obligation to inform others of the Elites plans for us 99%, like getting it out of the ridicule of the imaginary “tin foil hat brigade” and into popular culture and the realm of truth and transparency .

Like exposing the fake Jew Khazarian priest decedents ,now ruling Zionist Israel.

Here is "The Shard " building in London UK, a Freemason building built to direct and draw in magical power .

The Shard is jointly owned by the State of Qatar, how do they fit in with the Jewish/Freemasonry link?

The oil rich Arabs own most of the property in America ,that i know of the world probably too, the Oligarchs of Russia have bought up most of the UK too.

Land ownership does not necessarily denote the goings inside of said portfolios, everything is on lease or on direct debit these days, obviously!

The Shard is intimately connected to Qatar though, it was almost abandoned until the Qataris stepped in with a majority stake in the project - I know a little about planning law and follow the news on major projects, and I can attest to the details given on this page as an accurate timeline: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shard

The Shard is intimately connected to Qatar though, it was almost abandoned until the Qataris stepped in with a majority stake in the project - I know a little about planning law and follow the news on major projects, and I can attest to the details given on this page as an accurate timeline: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shard[/quote]

With a little search , I found the Architect of the Shard is the famous or infamous Renzo Piano, this is a file on his Satanic Works of architecture.

http://www.chiesaviva.org/anno-2006.html?download=105%3Achiesa-viva-marzo-nd381

In it he is clearly practicing Geomancy by using the Fibonacci sequence in part of the building, and that’s just what I gathered from glancing at it.

I used the Fibonacci sequence to inform the patterns in a beaded collar I made myself last Yule, it’s a fairly well-established thing? Anyway not going to argue the point, but nothing about the ownership or construction of The Shard fits the usual conspiracy bingo checklist.

Ok the Fibonacci sequence is going to end up on a tangent here and deviate from my original post so I would draw your attention to the Rothschild Israeli Supreme Court Building , which is clearly a Masonic Temple , OMG the Geomancy in this building is fantastic and has to be seen and studied to be believed.

http://truthology.org.au/index.php/posts/409-the-rothchilds-owned-israeli-supreme-court-building

Starting to see a pattern anyone ?

I would add that a lot of conspiracy sites are set up as disinformation points , to throw people off the scent

I don’t claim to know the workings of todays lodges but I do know that the hand gestures are still in use. What drew me to the shard was the owner or head of the building doing a TV interview at its pinnacle or top floor , when I noticed he kept doing the " two fingers pointing up with one hand and the same pointing down with the other " which to me represented " as above , so below " , among other things i heard about the building, like getting a magician called Dynamo to do a levitation act at the buildings opening.

Also the Simpsons have made several reference’s to the building and closely followed by the parody’s of A Clockwork Orange and Elite’s masked ball sex parties attended by the Rothschilds.

What evidence is there that the Rothchildes were FreeMasons ? I have never seen the lodges records supporting that.

Can you produce the Corporation and Board of Directors documents Showing “Ownership” of the Federal Reserve and “Most of Europes Financial Institutions” (a wonderful but nebulus broadshot of strawmansmanship)

Can you produce the documentation supporting they (Individually or Serverally 'decide which country rises or falls?" That would be really interesting data to read.

As for my opinion, after you produce the above, then we can discuss my deluded status. Untill then, As for me I am totally committed to creating a United People on a United Planet in order to more effectively and collectivelly reduce the worlds problems and Stretch our population off world and establish such colonisation and population to be a savereign as possible in order to better Co Operate with the other life forms which have been working with us for eaons. So what petty ‘zionist’ or whatever crap has little to no meaning in me achieving my Further Apotheosis, therefore is not of concern to me. But then, clearly you know better what is best for us all- may you have it your way

FDM

[quote=“Uru, post:9, topic:6158”][quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:7, topic:6158”]wow, how sad. I have studied more pike than most over 30 years; deeper than most high (actually Deep) degree Masons have. wish all the 'evil new world order stuff" of the masons were true, sadly few actually drill deep enough to get past the intoxicating gilding to find that so much of the ‘prophesy’ stuff actually is a boondoggle leading to a dog chasing its tail in order to thrill and convince those who already have the mindset but not the skill or intellect to excavate and find nothing there. But then the reason it is not there is because “They” have “Hidden it”, right ?

simply amazing.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm[/quote][/quote].

So the Rothschilds who are and were Freemasons, don’t own the Federal Reserve or most of Europe’s financial institutions or control Zionist Israel, or decide which country rises or falls . Yeah that’s just conspiracy BS right, you’re deluded if that’s your opinion, or willfully spreading disinformation.[/quote]