Free Tarot Readings [CLOSED]

I want to try out a few new tricks I came across on a reader’s instagram account. Got pretty good results on myself, but I’m sure I’d read better for others. Self-readings are usually cloudy for me.

Reply to this and let me know that you’d like a free reading and allow me to pm you when I’m ready. I usually get a good number of people to respond, so I’m sorry if I’m slow about it, but I do try to get around to everyone. Thanks for being patient. :heart:

10 Likes

I’m in!
:heart:
Thank u

1 Like

Can I have a reading too please

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

I’ll take one

1 Like

I’ll take one too

1 Like

Pleas add me to the list if you have room :slight_smile:

1 Like

Save a spot for me pls :blush:

1 Like

Please add me if you have room, thank you :blush:

1 Like

I will take one.

What does lilith and naamah want from me? and how can they help me in my situation?

Thanks in advanced.

I’d like one, I will pm you as I’m more comfortable if ok

1 Like

Would you like this public? That was the point of me pming you all when ready, to keep things private.

1 Like

Yeah. That’s fine.

1 Like

yeah private would be great, thanks

I would love one too if you’re interested in reading for me. I don’t mind if it’s public or private. I don’t mind a general reading but a love/relationship focused one would be very welcomed.

2 Likes

I’d appreciate a general reading on private thank you :rose:

1 Like

I would like one as well please.

1 Like

Can I have one please,?

1 Like

I pulled the Chariot, 3 of cups, The Wheel of Fortune, The Emperor, and 10 of swords.

Really great spread! Your period of despair is coming to a close, and fast! With three out of the five being major arcana cards, I see a strong man of leadership qualities coming to sweep you off your feet and make major changes in your life. Keep your eyes and heart open. :heart:

I would like one☺️

1 Like