Free tarot readings PLEASE READ [CLOSED]

Yours truly is offering tarot readings to any individuals who need some insight. I do have some guidelines though:

My time zone is Greenwich mean time, UK so please don’t spam me if I don’t get back to you within minutes. Chances are I’m probably asleep. (Have experiences this before…not cool).

That’s it really :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’d love a reading, thanks in advance

What regarding?

Love reading if possible

May I too have a reading?

Thank you, be blessed.

General?

1 Like

I’ll take one. I’ll PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could I have a general one as well pls?

1 Like

Can I get one? I’d like a general one, if is possible, please :slight_smile:

1 Like

@lady_Gini

Card 1 Physical connection, reversed the star. If you’re single, this can represent you are feeling lonely or feeling cynical about love. If not single, a situation needs to be resolved in the relationship. If it can’t be, then it may be worth thinking about ending the relationship.

Card 2 mental connection, the devil. Represents insecurity, jealousy, over dependency, abuse, cheating, you see where I’m going with this. If you’re single, this can mean the person you will meet will have a lasting effect of you.

Card 3 spiritual emotional connection, knight of swords. This represents to jump into things, rush things so to speak. This person is impulsive, so they may not be the one to settle down. Doesn’t mean they won’t, but at the current moment it doesn’t look like it.

Card 4 long term potential, knight of pentacles reversed. Is an indicator that the relationship is/will be unstable lacking commitment and effort. If single, this means you’re not ready for a stable relationship just yet

1 Like

I’d love a reading.
Career type please

May i have a reading please,
Will Matt come back?
Xxx

This is sk nice of you hun

Will get to everyone soon!

2 Likes

I would be very grateful for a reading as well, whenever you can. Regarding love.

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

May I have a general reading please?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you for being kind enough to offer this to those on the forum. The two questions I have for the Tarot Card reading is; (1) Is Mina aka Mark (ex-lover) still attached or in-love with me currently? (2) Which demon + angel (preferably both) would be open to working with me to get the ex-love back + in reconciliation. Thank you!

If you are not alseep id like one too :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::smiley::smiley:

I’d love one unsure if your still doing them

Hi, yes I’m catching up steadily. I have pms to do but then will move back to comments haha

1 Like