Free Tarot Readings (Please read thread first)

@MasterSailu Please have patience and wait until I like your comment as there were others that asked before you.
Also I hope that you introduced yourself in the forum because it’s a rule :slight_smile:

To those comments that got a like from me so far: Please send me a PM with your information and your question :slight_smile:

My apologies. I think i assumed my message was deleted since it was my first comment, silly me haha. Yes i introduced myself.

It’s still there :slight_smile:
I will like it as soon as I finished some others.

@Lunia I’d like a reading too. Please pm whenever you are ready for me.

1 Like

Good morning
My name is Alice, I’m 51 years old and female…
I’m unemployed and married.
What advise would you recommend that would help my current financial situation?

1 Like

Hello I’m going through a really freaky time in my life and would like a reading I think it’s super important thanks

1 Like

Just got a reading with @Lunia ( on two questions ) and while I was expecting news on the bit of the pessimistic side of things… it was actually quite good. On par on what other people had told me on the situation, so… she is quite good :smiley: :+1:
Be patient with her, once she gets to you you will receive quite some guidance on things. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for all the kind words on my readings :slight_smile: I really much appreciate the feedback :four_leaf_clover::sunflower:

1 Like

Hello everyone,
I won’t be able to do readings in the next ~35 hours because I will be at work.
I will continue with your readings as soon as I get back home and have a little time.
Thank you for your patience and take care :four_leaf_clover::crescent_moon:

5 Likes

I received your like. But i don’t seem yet to access PM. Or is it just me because I can’t find it/ don’t know how to.

Hi! Thank you so much for giving me the go-ahead to send in my question… this is my second day here, if its not to much trouble can you let me know how to p.m. you please. Thanks again

@Ashley_Dix you cannot send PMs. As you just joined this forum two days ago, PMs are restricted by the system until you reach a certain threshold of activity. It’s a safety feature that helps prevent members from being hassled by spammers and trolls. If you are fairly active, the ability usually unlocks within a week or less.

The OP can PM you and you can reply to them, but you cannot initiate contact.

2 Likes

I sent the two of you a PM :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I realise you have a lot but when you get through them all may I have one?

1 Like

I would love one :grin:

Alright everyone.

I stopp taking requests for readings on this thread by now.
Naka_Akari is the last person.

I will also do the remaining readings just for the people that sticked to my rules in the first post as I think that people should at least read what I plead for when asking for a free reading. If I get too many private messages at the same time it gets so confusing - that’s why I asked to comment here and wait for the like.
Most people did that and were patient - so thank you very much for that! :slight_smile:

I will finish the open readings as soon as possible and will open a new thread afterwards as soon as I will give more free readings :slight_smile:

This thread will remain open because I want to use it to keep you guys updated.
When I am done I will ask for it to be closed.

Thank you very much for your trust and your patience. I am glad I met so many kind people while doing this :slight_smile:

:four_leaf_clover::crescent_moon::sunflower:

6 Likes

She is very good. If some of you have the chance to have her readings. You should take it. I’m thankful and happy to have the chance to have her answer my question. Thanks lunia.

2 Likes

thank you . we are patiently waiting.

1 Like

I should’ve liked every request by now and I am waiting for your PM’s :slight_smile: :email:

:dizzy:

I’ve gotten a reading from Lumia, and the reading was very spot on. i highly recommend for everyone.

1 Like