Free tarot readings PLEASE READ [CLOSED]

No worries mine is important but I can wait til your free cause mine maybe a bit hard

general please

Hi I would love to get a tarot reading on my future appreciate that very much.

@Azorj

Card 1, the ten of wands would represent a blue collar job where you get your hands dirty and earn good money. So construction. However, could be taking on too much with this.

Card 2, the star. You’ll have good opportunities coming your way, this could mean a promotion or a job interview. Things seem to be in your favour here.

Card 3, reversed hangman. Means getting back on your feet, but also means disinterest and detachment. Maybe you’re not happy at your current job, or you’ll feel too overworked with an upcoming job

2 Likes

@Zenaminx

Not yet. Not a definite yes or no.

I asked when and got the following:

“Stop worrying unnecessarily about the future and overcome your fears.” Maybe this is blocking him from coming back?

1 Like

May I change my mind, love reading please, thank you

May I have one please. Just a general reading, thank you!

@Healing_Heart

So general, card one is reversed pentacles for the past, signifying being stuck in a dead end job that you found boring.

The present, 9 of swords means you could be going through a period of stress and anxiety, feeling overwhelmed and this could be affecting your sleep.

Card three for the future, 7 of cups means you will have lots of opportunities and you’ll be able to pick and choose. I believe this is tied into a career at the moment

1 Like

Ahh was just doing it when you posted :pensive:

1 Like

It’s ok, thank you, this actually speaks to me on a diffrent leve. You do great, and blessed works

@johnbad

Reversed king of cups, seems like you went through a period of depression in the past. Withdrawn and anxious.

At the current moment, it suggests you’re still going through a tough time: abuse and a broken home being the main theme.

In the future, the five of wands signifies conflict, pent up anger, opposition and egos clashing

@Ignited

Possible addictions in the past, eating disorders and overall misery. Seemed to be unhappy back then.

However, at present moment, you’ve matured and grounded yourself, a wonderful mother! (If you’re not a parent then you would be a good mother if you were), you have success in what you’re doing. Natural healer, too.

The lovers for your future, you have good physical relationships, possible already met your soulmate and are both passionate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay everyone i’m off to bed now it’s nearly midnight where I am. I’ll get to those I haven’t done tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Beca.

Thank you for offering. Please can I have a reading on my love life? Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you!
So accurate, but no way, I’m not a mother! :sweat_smile:

Welcome @FireDragon Before asking members for readings, please follow the rules of this forum and properly introduce yourself. Click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hey could you do a reading on whether i have offended Lord Krishna?
Thanks

I like a reading on if my Intranquil Spirit spell is working on my target.
Thank you!

Hey becca, can I please have a general reading? Thank you.

Heyyy, can I have a general reading as well. Thank you. :smile: