Free Tarot readings, FCFS

Several people asked me to give them a reading a couple weeks ago after offering a person on a thread one. I did, and they all seemed satisfied with the results.

I feel I have a knack for divination. I have a Tarot deck called the Dark Grimoire for about 8 years now, and really feel a connection to it and its sometimes non-standard meanings, especially with its detailed Lovecraftian illustrations. I am OK with the IChing as well, but am not as familiar with it as with Tarot. Soon Id like to get into Runes, as soon as I get a nice set of them.

Id like to offer 5 free readings to whoever may want them. For the purposes of these readings, assume I am of amateur skill, and take the advice as such.

The rules:

1: First come first served, according to posting in this thread. No PM dibs.

2: Poster must have already been registered prior to the creation of this thread, and must have already posted an introduction post, prior to the creation of this thread.

3: After securing a reading, any pestering about if the reading is done yet immediately disqualifies the poster and their reading is forfeit.

4: Understand that no reading is guaranteed to be delivered (however I fully expect to complete all of them within a timely fashion).

5: Understand that asking junk questions will get you junk answers (toying with the Oracle (the Tarot) makes the Oracle toy with you).

6: Understand that I may refuse to give a reading for any reason whatsoever without an explanation.

7: You may ask ONE question. The question can be as complex and/or generalized as you wish it to be. More complex questions will lead to spreads.

8: Poster must submit their question to me within 24 hours (preferably immediately).

After securing a reading, you may PM the question, or post it here in your post. Please provide as many relevant details about the situation as you feel comfortable with. More relevant detail = better focus on my part = more accurate Oracle response.

A first name (or most commonly used personal designation in your life) can be very helpful, especially for relationship issues. In the case of unintelligible BALG user names, the afore mentioned would be extremely helpful. DOB can also be helpful, but neither is absolutely necessary. Just remember more relevant detail = better.

Spreads: Some questions lend themselves to spreads, and others are more suited for single card draws. I will try to determine what the best spread is for the question. I usually will not do more than 7 card spreads.

Ill send you your reading via PM by default, unless you specifically request it be posted here.

Lets begin!

I usually just ask for a general reading with no specific question, just look at my username, draw how ever many cards you feel inclined to draw from whatever deck you feel is appropriate for me (reader’s choice), and tell me what you see. It works really well actually. If you want to pratice I will take one if you feel up to it, unless of course I don’t meet the terms of your list of rules?

But I highly agree with some of these rules you set. The first time I offered to do readings here I almost had to tell some people to fuck off because they wouldn’t stop pestering me, is it my turn yet? how about today? So good idea with setting some boundaries! I too wanted to reject brand new members because you never know if they’re gonna stay here long term or just grab a reading and run but I allowed it that one time.

Raven, Id be glad to give you a reading. I will think of a spread to use for you.

And actually your experiences with giving readings were what prompted me to set some rules, especially #3… so thanks for that =p

Intrigued and Interested!

i would like to have a reading,ty

I’ll take one, thanks.

Hey BB,

Have you read the rule regarding free readings? You must be an active member for at least 3 months.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:7, topic:7310”]Hey BB,

Have you read the rule regarding free readings? You must be an active member for at least 3 months.[/quote]

His first post was on 10/09/15

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:7, topic:7310”]Hey BB,

Have you read the rule regarding free readings? You must be an active member for at least 3 months.[/quote]

I did, thanks.

Readings order:

RavensAscent
Takeshiro
Samm
Leaky

(Remember to PM the question or ask here)

One spot available.

[quote=“BB44, post:10, topic:7310”]Readings order:

RavensAscent
Takeshiro
Samm
Leaky

(Remember to PM the question or ask here)

One spot available.[/quote]

Even if I am the last I wish a reading too. Thanks!

You got the last spot, cristinica.

Just remember to ask your questions, and be patient. I enjoy doing these readings, so it probably wont be very long until you are all done. In fact Ravens is done now, and Ill probably do Takeshiro tonight as well.

Ive completed RavensAscent and Takeshiros readings.

Samm and leaky are next, tomorrow. Cristinica possibly as well.

Samm, you still need to send me your question.

Thank you BB44 that was very accurate. I understood the hidden symbolism in your reading perfectly and how it pertains to me, it falls directly in line with my current undertakings and offers positive reinforcement that I am on the right path. I did a reading for myself the other day and I basically got the same results that you just gave me, so that’s why I wanted your reading, to see if you could pick up on the same things that I did and help me confirm some things. Thanks again.

Thank you BB44, as RavensAscent said, very accurate. Plus, extremely detailed, lots of info (I mean, a Lady Eva amount of it).

As RavensAscent wrote “I wanted your reading, to see if you could pick up on the same things that I did and help me confirm some things”.

Great reader!

Samm is complete. Ill try and do both Leaky and Cristinica tomorrow.

All readings are now complete.

I had been looking forward to this reading and i was not disappointed at all, EXTREME detail (3,000 words) this reading really amazed me.

Very real and LOTS of details! Thank you! Much appreciated!

It seems everyone liked their reading, I am very pleased by that. Everyones turned out much larger than I thought it would. Everyone got a spread, but the information seemed important so I included what I felt was right.

I might reopen requests at some point soon as well, probably to do some kind of single card drawings, so I can do a lot more people.