Free Tarot Readings [CLOSED]

I would like one too. Public… Please

1 Like

What’s your question?

What lies ahead for me spiritually adn financially

And*…
Any aspects you can pick up in regards to this will be appreciated…spiritually+finances

1 Like

First I pulled the 10 of cups, 7 of swords, and 9 of pentacles.
Spiritually, I sense some self-dishonesty. You’re trying to convince yourself of a matter you already know the truth of. Once you can face and accept this, and also walk away from this matter, I see a better outcome for you.

Next I pulled the 2 of swords, Strength, and Temperance.
For this financial venture here, I don’t see too good of an outcome. You’re confused on what should happen next. What needs to happen is you cut your losses and move on. Patience will become a virture for you. Once you can find this balance, money will flow to you.

Would these two so happen to connect? Got a feeling they’re one in the same.

Yes. They are one… Been told there is opportunity for financial, growth in my spirituality…
Really can’t make out clearly what the reading means but I’ll probe my mind for deep, insights… Thanks

Could I have one please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry. I’ll try to be a little more clear.
It seems like whatever financial goal you’re trying to accomplish using your spirituality isn’t going to work out in your favor. The cards are saying let go and let be. There’s also the possibility of it not being clear right now for a reason. Temperance suggest patience. Maybe now is not the right time to have all the anwers.

1 Like

Spot on…
Thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome. :heart:

I would like a reading. Thanks!

1 Like

Can I take one also? :raising_hand_man:t2:

1 Like

May I have a relationship focused one if it isn’t too much of a bother?

1 Like

I will take a reading when you get a chance.

1 Like

I’ll take 1.

1 Like

Do u still have room for one more ? Thanks

1 Like

I’ll take one if you’re still doing this. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey sis, show me what ya got! Thanks ahead if time if you can. If not, it’s all good :hugs:

1 Like

hi! if you’re still doing this, can i have a reading? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you give me a reading too please

1 Like