Free Tarot Reading (CLOSED)

Here it is -

You - What is your Role in this relationship? How do you perceive yourself, and how does that affect your partnership? - You play the role of being compassionate, calm and the giver of comfort in this relationship. You are a figure in your current relationship that is nurturing, compassionate and able to instinctively understand the emotions of your partner. Because of this your partner is usually generous and kind hearted.

Dynamics - How would you describe this relationship? What are the characteristics of it? - This relationship is based on Herd mentality, Conformity and solitude. Some times this relationship and acquaintances can be harmful to your self development. Instead of a support network, is your partner causing you to act in a way where you are no longer independent? Or conversely.

Partner - what is their role in the relationship? How do you perceive your partner? And how does that affect the partnership? - Exploration, Exciters and freedom. You both are on the brink of a new creative project and vision, there is a spirit of discovery and enthusiasm in all kind of ideas that you both might have about the future. It is the start of a new way of expressing oneself.

• Hope it helps :slight_smile: :sparkles:
1 Like

May I have a Lilith spread spiritual reading?

1 Like

Thankyou so much. Glad to hear that :slight_smile: :sparkles:

1 Like

relationship for me please if you are still doing them and no rush i know everybody is clamoring for readings lol

1 Like

I would like a love reading if you’ll accept my request

1 Like

Here it is -

Dream job - what would it look like? What would you be doing everyday? What would be your role? What could you gain? - In your dream job there’s Abundance, power and security. There will be a financial success, a sense of abundance, stability and security. And you will be happy to share all that you have accumulated.

Path forward - What are the paths forward? How can you get there? - There’ll be imbalance, Broken communication and tension in your path forward. Having a lasting and equal partnership with your loved ones would be difficult on your path to your dream work, the communication between family or friends will be broken somehow. But on the other hand to reach your finiancial goals you need to balance the broken communications and tension with your family and friends to reach your desired goal.

Your Qualities - What do you have within you that would help you in your dream job? - You have Laziness, Obsessiveness and Work without reward type of quality. Though efficiency and hard work can be incredibly fulfilling. It can also detract you from seeing the bigger picture. What are you giving up so that you can accomplish your goals? Is it worth it all? On the other hand, have you been feeling stuck, or that the work that you have been putting in hasn’t yielded all that you have hoped for.

Sources of help - Who can help you? What networks are available to you? - Conquering self doubt, Weakness and insecurity can help you. You have created some insecurities about your abilities which is blocking you from achieving your goals. Conquer it and surely these will help you achieve you your goals.

Needs Attention - What have you overlooked that could impact your path there? - Reviving, rejuvenation and inevitable end. You have been through past struggles and the pain is still fresh, but it has happened in order for you to move forward in some way. You need to leave your past behind, understand your vulnerability in order to move forward and reach your goals.

• Hope it helps. :slight_smile: :sparkles:
1 Like

Ofcourse, Feel free to do so! :slight_smile: :sparkles:

Morning!
Can I receive a love reading?
Thank You!

1 Like

Hi can I please have a reading for love… Much appreciated

1 Like

Would you be able to please pm me thanks in advance

1 Like

Please choose which spread you want from the General reading and I will send you your reading on PM. Thankyou.

Please select which spread you want from the section Career Reading. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Relationship spread and mind, Body, spirit

1 Like

Which one from spiritual ?

Let me know which spread you want from from spiritual and career section. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i wud have one :grinning:

1 Like

This one from the career
And
Mind, Body, spirit from the spiritual. :smile:

1 Like

Here it is -

Past - What attitudes, feelings or beliefs in past events have shaped your current situation? - Balance, Priorities and Adapting to change. In your past there was a game of balance. This card gives the sense that rapid change has became a norm in your situation. Having to deal with opposing forces was unavoidable in certain circumstances, but luckily, you’ve had the resilience to be able to deal with them.

Present - What forces are at work right now? What events are influencing your situation? - Opportunity, prosperity and New venture. This card represents the spark of new opportunities in the realms of all that is earthly: matter, body and even wealth. The world brought forth by this card is fertile, and full of abundance bringing opportunity for prosperity.

Future - What kind of outcomes could possibly happen? What is your reaction to this card and what are your unconscious expectations? - Excess, Materialism and playfulness. Represents the fears, obsessions and insecurity that will hold you back from reaching your true potential in the near future. There’ll be excess of materialism and playfulness in your future.

• Hope it helps. :slight_smile: :sparkles:
1 Like

My future

1 Like

Same as this

1 Like