Free Tarot Reading (CLOSED)

Here please select which spread you want from the General reading. There are multiple spread.

Thanks … most parts resonates .

1 Like

I tried reading into this on myself and got this same message of “maybe, maybe not.” My judgement usually gets clouded with myself, so you offering a reading and saying the same thing solidified the message.

He was in the process, and still is walking away from some things when I came along, and at this point, I do feel a sense of imbalance because I feel as though I’m giving more that what I’m receiving. I’m still trying to work on us and be understanding though because he’s going through some things and I know it can’t always have to be about me. Thank you for the reading! :heart:

1 Like

Hi I wish it is still available, would you please get me a relationship reading in private?i want my ex back thank you

1 Like

Yes it does thank you so so much. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Welcome @nisbest
It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc

1 Like

the past present and future please!

1 Like

Can I have a reading on mind , body and spirit ??

1 Like

Past, present, future please. Thank you so much!

1 Like

I’d take Lilith’s spread!

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

can you pm me i would like to know something is possible.

1 Like

Hello, everyone. First of all I would like to apologise for being so late in providing readings I’ve been busy in my ritual activities also my work. I am and will try my best to do all the readings for all the beautiful and amazing people who have asked for it as soon as possible. Just give your guy some time. Promise to give my best! :sparkles::slight_smile:

1 Like

It was my pleasure! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for taking your time out and doing this for us.

1 Like

Yes, ofcourse!

I’m glad that it resonates! Thankyou. And feel free to ask for a reading if you need again. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

1 Like

If you are still available, I would like to ask you for a spiritual reading, thank you😊

1 Like

Here it is -
@Aryaa_57

Past, present and future spread

Past - What attitudes, feelings, or beliefs in past events have shaped your current situation? - In the past you have been conservative, while being conservative can be incredibly beneficial it also can turn into stinginess. Your fear of loss have shaped your current situation and your fear of loss has also lead you to hoarding and fixation upon material things in life.

Present - What forces are at work right now? What events are influencing your situation? - Currently your enthusiasm in starting a new venture has perhaps tapered off. You find yourself lost amongst the clouds in daydreaming, and not coming to any practical action.

Future - What kind of outcomes could possibly happen? What is your reaction to this card, and what are your unconscious expectations? - If you keep doing what you are doing currently it will lead you to dishonesty with your own self and unfairness. It is Better to plan ahead on your success rather than Turning a blind eye towards it.

• Hope it helps and resonates. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

Here it is -
@Lunasthus

Mind, body and spirit spread

Mind - What is the state of your mind? What are you thinking about? - Your state of mind currently is bold and courageous. And that’s the reason you are a man of action - Your state of mind represents the manifestation of an idea and the passionate pursuit of a vision. But because you are highly focused on action, you can also be brash, impulsive and unrealistic.

Body - What is the state of your body? How are you feeling? - Your body is in complete harmony with its soul as you have been self reflecting on yourself for awhile.

Spirit - What is the state of your spirit? What does your higher self say? - Your spirit is in a very good state, it is filled with wisdoms and understanding for his years. Your spirit signals structure, stability and the rule of thought over the heart.

1 Like

Here it is -
@Jonel

Past, present and future spread

Past - What attitudes, feelings, or beliefs in past events have shaped your current situation? - In the past being in a constant battle to defend yourself has worn down on your self-image, as you have had to constantly compare yourself to your rivals. All of these things have shaped your current situation. You are exhausted of fighting this battle, and you need time to build your confidence.

present - What forces are at work right now? What events are influencing your situation? - Currently negativity surrounds your thoughts, you only expect worst out of your situation. But your perception creates reality, and you are caught in an endless cycle. If only you could see the positives, you could understand and move forward.

Future - What kind of outcomes could possibly happen? And what are your unconscious expectations? - In the future there is absolute unity, perfection, accomplishments that draws from inner and outer sources. This card signals the harmony of the inner and outer worlds, and reaching a level of enlightenment. There is joy and celebration that is coming in near future for you.