Reading for Mind, body and spirit
• Mind - *What is the state of your mind? What are you thinking about? - Community, Home and Celebration is in your state of mind or what you are thinking about. A celebration of harmony, happiness and good relationships. It is a time of peace for your mind after a period of hard times.
• Body - What is the state of your body? How are you feeling - The state of your body is Abundance, power and security. The fruits of worldly ambitions have Also brought some financial success. You are feelings happy to share all that you have accumulated.
• Spirit - What is the state of spirit? What does your higher self say? - Your spirit is Imbalanced, Broken, tension. Your higher self says about having a lasting and equal partnerships with your spirit is difficult here, the communication between you and your spirit has broken down somehow, and it is difficult to get on the same footing again. Think about what can you do to fix what’s broken.
Reading for self Assessment and Advice
• Weaknesses - What are my worst qualities? Who am I when I am at my worst? - Unbridled ambitions, Thinking about winning at all costs and sneakiness are your worst qualities the card says. Victory has been Achieved, though it came with subtle consequence. By taking from your opponents their ability to fight back in some Form or fashion, you might have also created resentment. Your actions have isolated you from those who could be helpful later on in your life. In your worst you are a fighter but you also push away the close one’s in your worst.
• Strength - What are my best qualities? Who am I when I am at my best? - Rebellion, Subversiveness and new approaches are your strength. At your best you might be feeling incredibly restricted in your life, and questioning whether the decisions that have been made were made with your true self in mind, or rather what others expect of you. You consider embarking on the road less taken. Free yourself and diverge from the norms which society expects of you. And pursue a new approach in life.
• Advice - Given my strengths and weaknesses, what should I be doing? - There is a lack of communication, instability and home conflicts you need to work upon and make it better. Breakdowns in communication between friends and family lead to moments where there is thick tension, and an atmosphere where there is no stability. Your home life has therefore been difficult for you.
- Hope it helps