Free Tarot Card Reading Required

Can anyone help me by doing a tarot card reading for me? I’m at crossroads in life and a little guidance is required…

2 Likes

If you cant have a tarot, you can write 72 numbers, cut with a scissors, put in a bag, light a candle and say for you Higher self Help you, then you take out without looking. Your Higher Self is the one closer to you, so i think the draw will be more precise

I can do one for you later tonight that I can pm. Is it a general reading or something specific?

I could do a quick 3 card, past, present, future, random draw and see what I get, it would be helpful to have at least a real first name and your birth sign or astrological sign…

both

pm me

1 Like

Thanks, your reading is on its way…

Thank you so much!

Do you still do readings

1 Like

I could do a simple three card draw, past, present, future.

Can I ask for one?

Sure I will limit it for today for just two, it’s just a three card draw, does that work?

Sure I guess I’m pretty much a newbie I had tarot readings only a few times so I’m not really coordinating here

So yes, how much time it will take untill you will be able to do the reading?

1 Like

Also thanks

I have it, nice read, fortune is with you.

Three card draw, all cards are upright.

Card 1: Wheel of Fortune. The Wheel of Fortune is generally an indicator of luck or destiny and it is a Major Arcana signifier of change. When the Wheel of Fortune appears upright in your Tarot reading big changes are coming. These changes should be for your greater good, but remember not all change is easy even if it’s leading you to your destiny!

The Wheel of Fortune tarot meaning can signal great changes in your relationship, perhaps one that you didn’t see coming. These aren’t necessarily bad things, but adjustments may have to be made.

Card 2: The Chariot tarot card is all about overcoming challenges and gaining victory through maintaining control of your surroundings. This perfect control and confidence allows the charioteer to emerge victorious in any situation. The use of strength and willpower are critical in ensuring that you overcome the obstacles that lie in your path. The Chariot’s message comes to make you stronger as you strive to achieve your goals.

Card 3: Ace of Swords. As with all the aces, the Ace of Swords indicates that one is about to experience a moment of breakthrough. With its sharp blade and representing the power of the intellect, this sword has the ability to cut through deception and find truth. This card represents that moment in which one can see the world from a new point of view, as a place that is filled with nothing but new possibilities. It is, therefore, the best time to work on your goals - as the aces all give green lights, and are signals of waiting opportunities and new beginnings.

1 Like

Can I get one, but how do I send you a personal message

1 Like

I will send you a pm later today.

Okay thanks, are your readings accurate

I can do the draw and interrupt the cards, the rest is up to fate.