Free Tarot 3 people (with Rule)

Hello,

Please write question on here or write pm on here if you wish to pm, then i will pm you, but do not pm me please,

i am practicing so feedback is appreciated if it can be given thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you do tarot on whether or not music is a good career path for me

1 Like

oooooh I love this question! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes, what would be the outcome if I go through the Jaws of Mot ritual I am being guided towards?

2 Likes

Yaay!

Can you do a tarot on my knowledge of Odin and is my gnosis of his forms genuine?

1 Like

i see lots of ambition and dreams, you want women and fame

but stop and focus on your skills first

it will take you to places, but do not get too confused

oh yes youre going to have some fans, but dont be discouraged if you lose some

remember to focus on your passion which is your music (dont be so bothered with the rest, fame and other stuff)

1 Like

i am a little torn on yours since i am not too sure on looking into other people spiritual paths im not too familiar with, im still thinking, hope youll forgive me, but just let me see lol

2 Likes

What do you mean by confused btw?

No worries lol

2 Likes

i mean this is what i just saw like immediately, but if i have to give my thoughts on it, i think it means that you should not get overwhelemed by the places it takes you and perhaphs the multitude of choices that may confuse you

1 Like

Oh I see. You’re awesome btw!

i appreciate thank you

1 Like

Ty!

Still open!
One
Thanks

Pm

He said no pm

CLOSED NOW, let me check out these peeps, cant get to everyone here either lol

1 Like

nah man, pm is fine, but i will pm them

1 Like

odin sees you as a good student

the eye of odin popped up, yeah…hes there bro

and thats as far as i could go, he did not want me to keep going, this is why i keep clear of peoples paths, because its a personal intimate thing between yall

2 Likes

Understandable. He’s an amazing guy and he is there for his students.

2 Likes