Free talisman! (2013 post, offer closed)

Ok, so basically Orismen said there are spirits bound to the talismans, that Hekate herself chose for us. She told him those spirits are also bound to us as well, not only the talismans. The talisman didn’t arrive yet, but I’ll talk about the spirit.

Now my spirit visited me several times, trying to introduce itself, but I didn’t even think it might be the spirit from Hekate, so I banished it… LOL, now I feel bad about it! Sorry, little friend!

I summoned him a few days ago, using his name only, as I don’t yet have a sigil for him. When he showed up… actually, he just came out of the shadows, he was already here… I realized he was actually the spirit I banished several times… LOL he was like “Yea, that was me! -_- Finally!”

Anyway, like Orismen says, Hekate is an awesome chess player! She chose this spirit for me for a certain reason, which I will not disclose. But so far, he’s a VERY good companion, always around me and doing things for me. He’s there when I go to sleep, there when I wake up… He’s very loyal, but he’s NOT a slave, more of a guide and very good friend. He’s awesome! And we resonate very good with each other. Better than most spirits I had as companions. I can communicate with him very easily, without even having to do an evocation or other stuff. You can say it’s a very clear telepathy. I won’t disclose his nature or functions though. But I’m really looking forward to building a very strong and beneficial relationship with him. Hekate really does know how to pick em…

Thank you Hekate and thank you Orismen! I love you both!

I’ll post some more thoughts on the talisman when it arrives.

I also forgot to mention… This “little” guy shows me things that I couldn’t see before… Also about myself! AND other people xD.

What’s the color of the shirt tha I am wearing right now?

Lol, you’re naked, you little pervert xD

Naked in the office, yea right.

Just received my tailisman today!

I’ll post about it as soon as I get a chance to work with it.

Thanks Orismen!

I’m so jealous… I live pretty far and it won’t get to me that quick… But I have work to do until it gets here. I’m gonna make a warm welcome for it on my new altar.

Mine was waiting for me in the mailbox this morning. I appreciate the care you took sending it in a nice padded envelope with clear instructions not to bend or fold…to bad my mail carrier is either illiterate or apathetic. Not only was it be t but folded nearly in half with the bottom corner wrinkled badly. I’ll make a nice frame for it and cover the damage up. Thanks for the generosity and work you put into it.

I’ll report what I get from it.

Don’t feel bad TWF.Mine was folded up too.
Luckily 2 of the corners was the only thing bent up.
I’m gonna try to make time tonight to work with it as I don’t have work tomorrow so a night of sorcery sounds like a good idea.
I’ll report what I get out of it as well and I’m stoked to share experiences with this!

Sounds like the Queen of Hell may need to visit the post offices.

[quote=“Orismen, post:39, topic:2185”]…
Sounds like the Queen of Hell may need to visit the post offices.[/quote]

And when you think about the fact that it has to travel over the Atlantic Ocean to get here… If it comes all fucked up, I’m gonna unleash her wrath upon the post offices! I’ll shit Geburah all over them! x(

Haha if my mail man only knew what half of things were that he was delivering to me in the mail was he might suddenly have a little more care and respect for my items.

All of my occult books I’ve ordered has been received this way as well and I’m starting to get pissed.Hell when I got my UC it was shoved in between my backdoor and the screen.

Motherfuckers.

Rune spell to protect your post? Or sigil? Or even egregore tasked to make sure 100% of your stuff arrives undamaged? Make friends with your main post-delivery people, you’ll be the guy they look out for in a sea of complaining assholes, which is how the general public can tend to look in that kind of job?!

Drop an astral nuke on the sorting office and you’ll just make it even more likely to have problems in future, also, the phrase “going postal” exists for a reason, so you might find you’re eating lead later in the day! lol

Good idea, if I ever send anything else in the post I will have to use more protection than just a bubble wrapped envelope with the words "Please do not Bend or Fold! on it…I am still mad about it.

Maybe I should have made the talismans smaller.

Lady Eva, my companion spirit is also tied to the talisman. I already told him to take care of it. We’ll see how it goes.

Hi Orismen, I know this post is two years old, but by any lucky chance, are you giving away any more free talismans? I really need one and I was lead to your page. Please reply to me as soon as possible. Thank you. Here is good luck from me in return: 27-25-30-36-18-10

almost 6 years not two

1 Like

Ooh I’ll take two

Um… @Jewelsocean, this thread is six years old so it’s highly improbable the offer is still available.

Also, please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes

I edited the title, I know @Orismen sometimes posts still, PM me if you prefer the title reverted, just trying to avoid people getting confused because “Dec 13” (as in 13th day of Dec) and “Dec '13” (meaning 2013) actually look quite similar on here.

3 Likes