Free Sephiroth+Qliphot Tarot Reading ( 2 lectures only ) January 2014

As the last month, Ill perform two free tarot readings for this month Juanary, while the moon is falling down into black, the event window is open again for divination

For whom are interested in the result of my spread you can check this article from the last month
[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-divination-omniscience/free-sephirothqliphot-tarot-reading-(-2-lectures-only-)/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/mastering-divination-omniscience/free-sephirothqliphot-tarot-reading-(-2-lectures-only-)/[/url]

As usual, I will choose two person who make a post on this thread, in arbitrary way, using my instinct to choose the righ people…

The new “rule” is that to whom were chosen in the past month, will not be available for a new spread in six months…rules are rules…

About my system of divination with the Toth Cards, I use both tree on the spread. The consultant must not tell me a word about him/herself to mantain pure the consultation…

so, lets roll…

I would be interested in a reading, Korgon.

In

I’m interested!

one more day and i will say the winners…

Count me in

Throw me in the hat again.

Though I am still new on here, I would be interested.

Thanks

The Winners are…

-TWF- which indeed is a great Tarot reader and Magician so will be exciting the spreading…

Icarus and Serell ( for Icarus a Sephiroth spread and for Serell a Qlipphot spread )

I will divide it cause i have the feeling that both of you will need to work together in a near future…

so, as i said before, good look for the rest of you next months…
As adviced, if you wish, post your visions about my readings here…

Send me a PM with an email address so i will send to you privately between 48hs the results…

Thanks for participating…

If still possible, even I am interested. Thanks.

the offering was closed minutes ago of ur post…probably next month…

In exception of Serell who didnt send via PM his email address, all lectures has been sent to their respective inbox…

Good Luck…
See u next month

Just read my reading from Korgon and it was very well done. He saw things around me (pregnant family member) as well as some of my emotional hang ups and tendencies. Apparently Lucifer doesn’t like me much which isn’t surprising but I’ve always felt drawn to him to an extent…strange.

“Do not become a martyr of your own capabilities” I will meditate on that Korgon thank you very much for the reading. I enjoyed it and recommend to everyone else to get a reading from Korgon.

I’ll step in to say isn’t it weird that entities that are not human have those " like/ don’t like someone" drive? I don’t know that’s a pretty basic human trait, I’d thought that these beings would be beyond all that. I keep on learning…

I think they see the larger part of us that isn’t just human everyday joe kinda thing, or maybe our potential, as opposed to what our fears, limitations, and so on make us be busy doing in our lives.

I’ve experienced a few major acts of grace from gods that I had no right to expect and I can only assume that they saw far more in me than I was able to see at the time. :wink:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:15, topic:2394”]I think they see the larger part of us that isn’t just human everyday joe kinda thing, or maybe our potential, as opposed to what our fears, limitations, and so on make us be busy doing in our lives.

I’ve experienced a few major acts of grace from gods that I had no right to expect and I can only assume that they saw far more in me than I was able to see at the time. ;)[/quote]

As i said in a private message, sometimes the “dont like” message implies not the interpretation of “i dont like you” like humans…sometines the unlike works as a cathalist to reach a “like”…

remember that in darkness all rejection is an approach to reject that clouds of confussion to go further…for example fear is one of them…sometines is prejugdment, and so on…

so looking at the rejections or aceptance as absolute approachs ( remember that Taroth shows the actual configuration of the person who ask the spread in that specific moment ) sometines is not accurate…

I am resposible for the taroth spread to be truthful in that sacred moment…the interpretation always is up to the person who ask the reading…