FREE Rune readings

@Bloodwarrior
my camera sucks so sorry
but when i asked the runes, in your present and what you should do now the rune pulled was algiz which signifies protection and getting your footing. however it was inverted which to me means that you dont have a stable grasp on where you should be. going forward i asked where you should go from there. the next rune was Perthro which is a good omen and that you are meant to be on the path of change. to me at this point the question you sought to be answered has been indeed answered. if the runes state that you are on a path to change it is a good sign that you should go on to the norse pathway.
this is further verified by the next rune that tumbled out of my bag. the rune is named Eihwaz and the literal meaning is initiation and moving towards understanding of the world around you .

1 Like

can get general reading about my spirtual journey and if it going well

Can I get for my spiritual life?

with this one i could feel Lucifers energy enter the room as i asked your question and drew the first two runes. the first one is thus over turned and yet to be revealed in your path it is something that is meant to be discussed between you and him. the next rune that i had drawn for you was Thurisaz and it means that Lucifer is helping you breakthrough and empower yourself. it landed sideways signifying that this is not yet done.

when i asked about what Lucifer wants from you, the first rune that came out the bag was Gebo. this is the rune of a fair exchange and sacrifice. i think that should speak for itself. the next rune that was drawn was uruz which is the rune of understanding and application

1 Like

I would like one, if you don’t mind.

1 Like

youre 6th in line so it might take a while but i promise ill get to you.

2 Likes

requests for tonight are closed until i fufill the rest of my requests so far.

2 Likes

I would love one if it’s still available, @EyesOfTheWolfOccult. Thank you!

ETA : I missed that requests were closed, sorry.

Thank you great reading

1 Like

I would, please.

Ahh…sorry…should check to make sure theyre still open, first. lol. nm

Alrighty thank you and I don’t mind waiting.

Also here’s my question: Can I trust my sister in law and how to avoid conflict with her?

1 Like

you know id like one lol

now just reading this take your time

Thank you you hit a bullseye the present was because the calls are both strong so my mind is split I’ll go to Norse Hela And Loki be ready

1 Like

I would like to have one rune reading, thanks.

I’d like one, if your offer is still on :slight_smile: thankyou!
Do I should PM you my name or something?

Could I have a rune reading as well? Thanks

Can I please have a reading?