Free rune castings

From all of your replies so far, I can’t wait till I get my reading done!!

thanks TWF

first, didn’t know what to think of your reading, but then i took a crash course to better inform myself so…
yeah. you got it. this nordic way of looking at things is very interesting.

especialy with the idea that the Giants are the force that resists the expansion of consciousness.

and, btw, this reading basicaly sums up the tarot reading you did for me some weeks ago. so i guess you gotta magickal hand! :open_mouth:

thanks!

Thanks to all those who participated and took advantage of my offer, I appreciate the feedback and I’ll have everyone else’s reading done by tomorrow. Defectron snatched up the last reading slot so no more freebies available…for right now anyways :wink:

If anyone would like additional readings check out my store, the link is in the OP.

If money is a concern check out the Facebook page in the op as well. Periodically I’ll be offering free readings as well as giveaways for implements and products I’ll be releasing.

Thanks
TWF

I just read my reading. I have never had any experience in runes, first reading. It was basically what I asked for. Interesting note is he brought up my influence to water which I have been working with lately. Also informed me of the possible blockages to “wade” through. Thanks man, I would recommend you and cant bitch about the price of a very well done reading. My reading pertained to my question with advice to help out the situation.

Glad to see everyone is enjoying their readings so far.

Fantastic reading, gave me the kick up the ass/reassurance I was looking for. This guys the real deal guys. Show him the respect he deserves and purchase his services, you will not be disappointed.

[quote=“FALLENANGELRISINGGOD, post:20, topic:2071”]Can I get a reading…I really need it.

Thanks Man[/quote]

If you REALLY need a reading I suggest you purchase one, you’ll find my fee’s are very minuscule when compared to what other reputable readers charge. I would love to offer everyone free readings but my generosity neither pays bills nor feeds and clothes my children.

If you want a free reading watch my Facebook page as I’ve said before or wait around until I offer more free services. No disrespect intended.

TWF

TWF - thanks for the reading. You were dead on. This was my first rune reading.
Yes, your prices are very reasonable. I look forward to seeing your other items I store.
Keep up the good work and thanks again!

Thank you for the reading TWF!
It was something I had really needed to know for a loong time.
I’m glad that I know now that I am making progress towards my goal.
Keep up the good work! I will probably get three thoth spreads for relatives on Christmas who would really love to find out things. Thank you again!

Thank you for the reading TWF! Though I am not very familiar with the Runes, your reading spoke to me deeply, and laid to rest some unfounded fears. I appreciate you taking the time to offer your expertise and skill. I am definitely going to recommend you to others!

I will do the same!

First purchase on your store! :smiley: I hope it all turns out well for you man, from what I’ve seen you’ve got what we all want to have.

Much appreciated and already sent your reading, let me know if the PDF and jpeg transferred properly, if not I’ll get you taken care of.

Yup, came through just fine! Definitely something I had been thinking for a while, and you hit it spot on. I’ve been having a lot of trouble producing results based on the systems I’ve tried, so I’ve started sitting down and making my own ritual and spellwork from scratch based on the principles I’ve learned. Hopefully it will yield results! In any case, the reading confirmed that I need to take what I’ve learned and branch out onto my own path.

Also, on a side note: It’s nice recieving somewhat of a wall of text as the customer in this case, keep on keepin’ on.

Yeah, the free readings are kind of the lite version of a paid reading, I go a bit more in depth as the customer has invested in me so I do the same for them. Glad you enjoyed.

TWF

TWF,
Thanks again for the reading. It was one hundred percent on point and accurate. I am definitely going to be purchasing readings from your site. The Facebook page and the ordering site are very easily accessible. Great work all the way around.

Thanks for the reading, it did give some interesting insights in this even though the mystery isn’t quite solved yet.

The reading was very interresting and now i know what to do…
Keep up my pratic.
Thanks alot!

I received my Rune Reading (of 3 runes related to my current-sit), and after having let it percolate/sit&settle for a while, I have to say it was interesting. The 3 runes that came up basically made a statement of the question which I asked.
[interesting- I’ve had that come up in divinations I’ve done, espec IChing I ask a question- and get a HexagramGua and what it says is basically translated as the question, plus further insight shows more about the situation, but can largely imply and signify what I < “as the questioner”> knew asking the question.] -anyway, thinking of that, and in regards to how -TWF- writes his paid readings have more detail, thus may be something different entirely (some of the others posted in this thread seemed to get “direction” -the closest my reading came to “direction” was just indicating that the opportunity to overcome&blooming is possible.)
So could be considered to have hits and be on-target (although seemed like another element- say asking about upcoming project and being told, via a reading, of your current and past relationships and what is going on in one’s household… all of that could be correct 100%, but seems not on target of question…

so either there is some unknown-relation (to be revealed, thus it is Relevant?)… or it indicates a psychic-connection with the questioner, but… So interesting, perhaps what I did need was a brain-teaser- in which case this could have been the best response… either way- thx to -TWF- (and luck in your new-site offereings)

Interesting, I’ve never heard of rune readings before…