Free Rituals

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:19, topic:3335”]I tried Sallos and Lotir. They really did not want to work with me despite my persisance. I did a evocation to Sitri, gave him some blood and hair to empower the link, then… BAM!! Instant progress… Results do not lie!

I also got a Fallen Angel Reading from TWF about which spirits would be interested in my spiritual ascent. Sitri came up, I was hesitate about working with him considering history. Lol I only regret not using him sooner, he won’t work for everyone though lol, and when he won’t… don’t piss him off! lol.[/quote]

hm…

I have not seen any movement on my request as of yet, but it is still early :slight_smile:

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:19, topic:3335”]I tried Sallos and Lotir. They really did not want to work with me despite my persisance. I did a evocation to Sitri, gave him some blood and hair to empower the link, then… BAM!! Instant progress… Results do not lie!

I also got a Fallen Angel Reading from TWF about which spirits would be interested in my spiritual ascent. Sitri came up, I was hesitate about working with him considering history. Lol I only regret not using him sooner, he won’t work for everyone though lol, and when he won’t… don’t piss him off! lol.[/quote]

Which technique do you use to work with them? Sigil work only?

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:23, topic:3335”][quote=“SinisterShadow, post:19, topic:3335”]I tried Sallos and Lotir. They really did not want to work with me despite my persisance. I did a evocation to Sitri, gave him some blood and hair to empower the link, then… BAM!! Instant progress… Results do not lie!

Which technique do you use to work with them? Sigil work only?[/quote]

probably.

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:23, topic:3335”][quote=“SinisterShadow, post:19, topic:3335”]I tried Sallos and Lotir. They really did not want to work with me despite my persisance. I did a evocation to Sitri, gave him some blood and hair to empower the link, then… BAM!! Instant progress… Results do not lie!

Which technique do you use to work with them? Sigil work only?[/quote]

I used full evocation for both. Sallos felt something. But it ended up not working for me. Lotir made very little movement, she took her sweet ass time with things, and I just could not wait that long. I did a evocation with Sitri and boom with 2-3 days she was talking to me and we went to go see a movie together.

I will be doing another evocation with Sitri tonight, for some extra power, I will give him a lot of beer as an offering seeing as how I have heard that he likes alcohol for some reason lol.

Many spirits like alcohol. Usually hard liquors like whiskey or vodka.

why though? They can’t drink it?..

wouldn’t a nice camp fire be a better offering than alcohol?
Or a ton of incense?

Alcohol and tobacco feed spirits. Incense is an inferior offering.
Cigarettes, cigars. Cigarillos, red wine, whiskey. Definitely offerings everyone should have on hand. Even St Michael the Archangel loves whiskey.
And all saints love liquor and tobacco.

[quote=“Euoi, post:28, topic:3335”]Alcohol and tobacco feed spirits. Incense is an inferior offering.
Cigarettes, cigars. Cigarillos, red wine, whiskey. Definitely offerings everyone should have on hand. Even St Michael the Archangel loves whiskey.
And all saints love liquor and tobacco.[/quote]

i wonder how Rahael feels about this…

because we’ll, cigars cause cancer and he’s, God’s heal…

has anyone seen any well, movement yet.
just wondering.

St Michael was originally thought to be the divine healer and he likes tobacco.

I’m guessing you asked for your ex back huh?

[quote=“Euoi, post:31, topic:3335”]St Michael was originally thought to be the divine healer and he likes tobacco.

I’m guessing you asked for your ex back huh?[/quote]

Naaah dude, I asked for a butt load of cash and bitchs. Not

I’m just asking others how it’s going with them so far

Tomorrow is 15 days. Any updates? I wish I had seen this post right away. :frowning:

For me nothing. Unless it all of a sudden happens today

No success with my request.

Okay, this is the 15th day. Seems like noone except by funkyflea got his results. Hell, I suck…

Funkyflea:

Actually yes! Several opportunities have opened up for me at work which has allowed me to make much more than what I normally make. I also received a free iPad mini as a gift just out of the blue. I’m still a while away from being where I want financially but I’m actively look for chances to increase my wealth. I must say your ritual certainly had an effect as more money has flowed into my life lately. Thank you once again!

Hey, at least you put yourself out there and you should be applauded for that.

It is always hard to do a ritual for someone else that you really don’t see on the day to day basis and get good feedback. They may find $20 on the ground and chalk it up to luck instead to a wealth ritual preformed in their behalf.

Good job Diazin!

To be fair the girl you did the ritual for is opening up a bit. Considering how busy, awkward and shy she is this is good news. I am just trying to not get stuck in the friend zone but at the same time not trying to be too pushy.

@Orismen

Thank you for your support buddy!

@Sinister Shadow

I think the merit is all yours. You’ve been working to have that girl, you cared the enough about that to give yourself to the work in order to achieve your goal. You did it!