Free Rituals

Okay BALG.

Im here to offer 5 free Rituals. You can ask for anything you’d like to have within 15 days, the only condition is that it must be something you really want, so no banging Beyoncé just for fun when you dont give a real fuck about it.

If you want money, someone healed or went away, love or whatever you just ask. I wont be cursing though. You can ask for basically anything as long as you consider that to have place in your life, it doesnt matter if you consider that attainable or not.

Ill be rearranging the Universe in a not so nice way, so make sure to tell how you want things done. The first 5 to pm me with requests are ones who’ll get it.

EDIT: All spots filled for now:

Dani, Sinister Shadow, Funkyflea, Deon and Darkest Knight.

Thanks for the opportunity!

EDIT 2: Ill perform the Rituals Saturday, then Ill PM you guys about it.

1 Like

I have PM’d a request. This is an epic offer my friend!

I’m about to cry right now… :’)

yes!

Glad to help man! Lets hope everything gets in track.

It appears everyone is in a giving mood today. I apologize if I appeared desperate when you offered me, I had to sort through over 25 messages asking for different things. Thanks my Friend, hope you enjoy the things I sent you!

dude you don’t even know how happy I am right now…

I finally will get it.
( if you guys on the forum know what is don’t
be jerks about it. )

you seriously just made my year…

And no it isn’t anything impossible like
banging Beyonce. Lol

but out of everything. This has to be my number one request.

I said no banging Beyoncé Dani, dont fuck with me lol!

i won’t :wink:

but what If I really want to bang beyonce, because It’s obvious we’re meant to be together.

[quote=“Icarus, post:9, topic:3335”]but what If I really want to bang beyonce, because It’s obvious we’re meant to be together.[/quote]Its so obvious, she can’t see it. ROFL!

she only put a restraining order in place because she wants it THAT BAD…I can’t even get within 100 yards of her without her yoni flowing.

I hate you for making me Google that, and, in turn, Google images. I have now been turned off of oral forever :(.

Diazin, I need a ritual to get my libido back!

(but seriously, this is pretty cool of you. You’re gonna have your work cut out for you).

This is a big task indeed. May they all have success including my request which is not the easiest once

Soon Ill be open for business. For now, let’s see what happens…

The Rituals were performed. 15 days from now, lets see what happens.

yay.

There has been some movement, already. I just came back from seeing the new xmen movie with her and some friends. The day before she started talking to me for the first time in over a year.
Thank you! I will work with Sitri at the advice of TWF. But thank you so much for getting my foot in the door. :slight_smile:

There has been some movement, already. I just came back from seeing the new xmen movie with her and some friends. The day before she started talking to me for the first time in over a year.
Thank you! I will work with Sitri at the advice of TWF. But thank you so much for getting my foot in the door. :)[/quote]

probably not sitiri, but ok.

Cough* Sallos cough
if that’s what your going for.

I tried Sallos and Lotir. They really did not want to work with me despite my persisance. I did a evocation to Sitri, gave him some blood and hair to empower the link, then… BAM!! Instant progress… Results do not lie!

I also got a Fallen Angel Reading from TWF about which spirits would be interested in my spiritual ascent. Sitri came up, I was hesitate about working with him considering history. Lol I only regret not using him sooner, he won’t work for everyone though lol, and when he won’t… don’t piss him off! lol.

Thank you! I will work with Sitri at the advice of TWF. But thank you so much for getting my foot in the door. :)[/quote] good work diazin